Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 69

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor University in 1979. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Medical City Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Specialty First Assistants Pllc

9101 N Central Expy Ste 600 Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Rohrich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rohrich

A True Artist!!!
Highly recommended! Dr. Rohrich is a phenomenal surgeon!! It’s been almost 10 months since my rhinoplasty, U/L eyes, FaceTite with neck liposuction and facial fat augmentation. Outstanding results that I love so much! Also, I had a hard lump under each tear trough from 8 year old permanent filler, previously injected by another surgeon, that Dr. Rohrich was able to excise. He did an outstanding job and my family and friends are amazed how great it looks! Thank You Letty for removing my splint/sutures and taking great care of me! Thank You so much Dr Rohrich!!!!!
Dec 22, 2022
Best Plastic Surgery Experience
My name is Andrea. I recently had a neck lift and upper eyes . My experience is the very Best Plastic Surgery experience in my life out of many where I went to Beverly Hills and had numerous problems and very poor service overall! The quality of treatment from start to end was Top Notch with Dr. Rohrich. I am so pleased with Dr Rohrichs work. He is definitely a role model for other Plastic Surgeons and his warm , disarming demeanor is simply amazing. I must also say his staff were Great and very helpful and hospitable! They could really teach Beverly Hills a thing or two . I highly recommend this wonderful Dr. He is a 10/10 through and through! Thank you Dr Rohrich!
Andrea R. – Dec 16, 2022
Revision Rhinoplasty
Highly recommend Dr. Rohrich if you’re considering plastic surgery. He transformed my profile and restored my confidence. Staff is friendly and informative. I love my results.
Samantha N. Rivera – Oct 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
The best in Dallas,Texas !!!!!!
Dr. Rohrich’s level of knowledge and patient skill are unmatched. His office staff is professional and courteous. I have been a patient for many years and have recommended him to family and friends.
Sep 12, 2022
Deviated Septum & Rhinoplasty
After months of searching for the right doctor for my daughter, we came across Dr. Rohrich. He was absolutely amazing in every way!! He listened to all of our concerns, overcame them and made sure we understood exactly what to expect. He has such a genuine love for what he does, & his bedside manner as well as his impressive experience made is very easy for us to select him as her doctor. My daughter had a deviated septum repaired and rhinoplasty. Her results are phenomenal!! We are so thankful to have met Dr. Rohrich.
Karli Bierstedt – Aug 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
He's considered the best for a reason!
Dr. Rohrich is an incredible surgeon. I couldn't have picked a better doctor to do my rhinoplasty. He is skilled and knowledgeable as well as very friendly and personable! I have spent years dreaming of having my nose done, but was nervous about surgery, but from the moment I first spoke to Dr. Rohrich I felt completely comfortable and at ease. I knew I was in good hands, and after my surgery I am so happy with my cute new nose. He did an amazing job on my nose and has literally changed my life with the confidence it's given me. I only wanted to do this surgery once so I made sure I picked the best plastic surgeon! I'll forever be grateful that I chose Dr. Rohrich.
MindyH – Jul 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I went to see Dr. Rohrich for a procedure called facetite. It was to help with sagging skin on my neck. I love the results. I've also had a consultation with him about having my eyelids done. He was very upfront about the expected results. His staff has always been helpful and so nice. I definitely recommend going to see him.
MH Prosper – Jul 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
He helped me in a pinch! Great man.
I had lacerated my lip and had it sewn up at the ER. The next day the stitches were falling out and I wasn’t sure if that was on purpose. Dr. Rohrich was kind enough to take a look and let me know the lip was healing fine, and that I did not need to be worried. He gave me some product and didn’t even charge me. I know my visit was brief, but it really meant a lot to me and I will be going back to get lots done!
Melissa Grove – Jun 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
My fourteen year old daughter has hated her nose for years. I researched plastic surgeons specializing in rhinoplasty, and it led us to Dr Rohrich. We flew in from Denver for the surgery, and it was completely worth it. Less than two weeks post op, and my daughter is thrilled with her new, adorable nose. This surgeon is a skilled artist who listened to her concerns, and changed her nose to beautifully fit her face. Already, it looks so natural, and it hasn’t even 100% healed yet. We are thrilled with the results! I only wanted her to have to do this once. I am so glad we chose to fly to Dallas- it was worth every mile and every dollar. Because of her age, we stayed overnight in the Cloister Hotel at the surgery center. The nurses were so kind and attentive, and Dr Rohrich was there to check on my daughter. Excellent experience!
Kristi – Jun 15, 2022
Skill and Knowledge
Dr. Rohrich is so good at what he does! His knowledge and skill coupled with his talent give just the results anyone would want. He administers facial fillers so perfectly---no need to tell him what YOU want since he is like an artist and can look at a face and make recommendations for you. Additionally he is very gentle and kind which makes for a most pleasant experience!
Dianna – Jun 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is a kind and attentive surgeon. I am so grateful for his work as my rhinoplasty surgeon and his availability throughout my healing process. He has helped me feel at ease every step of the way, and I can't wait to see the final results of my surgery when the healing is complete!
Feb 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Choosing the right surgeon is the first step to a successful outcome, and I was very glad I selected Dr. Rohrich for my facelift surgery last month! (ABPS certified, years of experience and areas of specialization, and trust that we had the same goals for my outcome). Within two days of my surgery, I was thrilled to see a beautiful neck and jawline that was my number one hope with the surgery. Simply amazing! Eyes look fabulous as well. Takes a bit of time for the swelling to come down, but I can't wait to see the final result. Friendly and efficient staff, and access to post-surgery care in attached hotel with 24-hour nursing care made this experience worry free. Dr. Rohrich is simply the best!
Carol L – Feb 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is both wonderfully professional and personable. His surgical technique is exceptional and his entire team are devoted to excellence. I would highly and happily recommend him to friends and family with confidence.
Dec 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
When I decided to pursue rhinoplasty, I knew I could only trust the best surgeon with my face. After conducting extensive research, I realized that Dr. Rohrich was that surgeon. Dr. Rohrich and his staff were incredibly accommodating and kind during the process, which was especially appreciated since I traveled to Dallas for my appointments and surgery. I was (extremely) nervous on the day of surgery, but Dr. Rohrich, Anesthesiologist Dr. Valek, and OR Nurse Caroline went out of their way to reassure me and make me feel safe. The procedure went smoothly, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I am now 5 weeks post-op, and my only regret is not doing this sooner. Dr. Rohrich is an expert, artist, and his talent soars beyond words. I’ve heard it before, and it is true for me as well – I would only trust Dr. Rohrich with my face.
Kimberly – Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I went to see Dr. Rohrich to have a facelift. I told him I didnt want any fat injected into my face because I felt my cheeks were already too chubby. What did he do? He injected fat all over my face! The fat that was injected didn't take and caused a necrosis on my cheeks which in turn caused horrible scarring! When I asked him how he could remove the fat he told me there was nothing he could do. Now, 2 years later, I found out that he could have done things to remove the fat, but he didnt because that would involve him admitting that he made a mistake. He also injected fat in my ear lobes! My ear lobes were nice and tight and now they are fat and droopy! Now, other Doctors tell me that it's too late to revise the scarring. That the scars are too imbedded. If Dr. Rohrich had done something right away, I might not have these scars. (Or if he had just done the procedure that I asked for with no fat injections!) Now I'm left with a fat, scarred face!
Oct 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
If Dr. Rohrich could fix my nose, which he did a phenomenal job of, I'm convinced he can fix anything! I had the unfortunate experience of having a different doctor in my home state of California completely destroy my nose. One nostril was too large, one collapsed in, I could barely breathe, I had a huge cartilage bump on the tip and I had a collapse on the side of the middle of my nose. I hid for an entire year. It really affected my confidence. When I finally saw my new nose in the mirror after Dr. Rohrich fixed it I thought, OH MY GOSH! How did he even do that?! He removed the bump, fixed the collapse, made my nostrils circles again. I have a beautiful nose! I look like a normal person again!!! I have my life back!! He was very nice to me at every post op appointment, and the nurse Leticia was so sweet. I really could go on and on. I can't say enough about how grateful I am.
Sarah Messali – Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
RHINOPLASTY (PRIMARY AND REVISION) PEOPLE- READ HERE! I want to give you all a very real honest review on my experience with my revision rhinoplasty recently. It has been 8 years since my primary (with a different surgeon)- I was unable to breathe properly after, collapsed nostril and a large tip that drooped. I was terrified to go through another surgery- I have rather thick ethnic skin so the possibility of a beautiful after photo as seen on his patients still seemed farfetched to me but I decided to give it a go as I was tired of not breathing. I am 10 days out right now- I can finally breathe and get this, my nose is SO cute. I am such a skeptical person so seeing these results on me is such an unreal experience- it being in it's swollen state it has already exceeded my expectations- I can't even imagine how mind blown I'll be when the swelling goes down. Also, it was 1/4 of the downtime as I had with my first surgery, such an easy recovery time and process. I highly recommend you
Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
My son (17) had an open rhinoplasty for a severely deviated septum. We spent a year researching plastic surgeons, and decided on Dr. Rohrich, based on reviews, the information on his site, his background and experience, and a telehealth appointment with him. The results of the rhinoplasty exceeded my son's and my expectations. He did an absolutely spectacular job. My son's nose looks fantastic, and most importantly - he can now breathe freely through his nose. The post-op recovery has gone smoothly with minimal pain and hardly any bruising at all. In fact, 7 days after surgery, there is no bruising. Dr. Rohrich is accessible, takes time with you to discuss everything and answers questions, and his team is very professional, friendly, and competent. Communication and follow-up care is excellent. If you are considering plastic surgery, I absolutely and enthusiastically recommend Dr. Rohrich. He is a very highly-skilled, gifted and exceptional surgeon.
May 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I just had my face done from Dr. Rohrich just weeks ago and it already looks amazing!! I can't even IMAGINE how much better it will get! He is the absolute BEST!! I have done my research for certain!! Now I understand why people fly in from all over the world to get a Rohrich face!! He is positive, full of energy, and is passionate about what he does. I'm so happy with my results already. He is very caring and cares about the result just as much as I did. I mean, it's my face! I spent YEARS researching the best surgeon for the job, and I definitely have NO regrets.
Kim – May 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich did an absolutely phenomenal job on my rhinoplasty! I’m only a week and a half out from surgery and my nose is already looking fantastic even with some swelling. Dr. Rohrich and his team were helpful, clear and concise, and always answered any questions I had and made sure I was always comfortable. From my first video consultation until I was recovering after surgery, the doctor and his team were attentive and always made sure I was up to date and knowledgeable about everything! My favorite thing about the experience (besides my great results) is how positive and enthusiastic Dr. Rohrich is about what he does. His positive attitude is contagious - during my post op visit, he kept fist bumping me, calling me a “rockstar”, and was positively giddy about how great my nose was already looking. He and his team were clear about aftercare instructions, and he provided his personal cell number so I could call him if I ever had any questions. I would recommend him to anyone I know!
Alli – May 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rohrich?