Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

9101 N Central Expy Ste 600 Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Rohrich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich?
Dr. Rohrich is an outstanding Doctor! A true artist, in my opinion. He and his staff are so kind and helpful. I am two months out and am completely thrilled with the results. I have already recommended him to several friends. I wouldn't use anyone else!
lorim – Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty procedure 11 days ago and am very happy with the results of the surgery as they are and can't wait until my nose has fully healed. Dr. Rohrich and his staff were very accommodating and hospitable during the consultation, to the surgery, and post-op appointments.
Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is an AMAZING surgeon. You can tell he is really passionate about what he does and makes sure you are beyond happy with the results. I had a rhinoplasty and Dr Rohrich really listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my rhinoplasty!
Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Life changing! I don’t even know how to summarize how happy I am after my experience with Dr. Rohrich! Everyone reading, it’s real, the man is an expert! I am 10 days post-op for a tertiary rhinoplasty and I am thrilled with my results! No matter what rhinoplasty you are having, the first or a revision, the apprehension and fear is real, and it is hard to decipher through all the hype and marketing that is out there, even on review sites! I can tell you, I had my first rhinoplasty by a very famous doctor and then a second revision years later, all to see my nose get bigger and wider with the surgeries...it was so defeating. I looked nation-wide for this this revision, spending months looking at reviews, websites, social media pages, reading articles, and narrowed it down to three surgeons I felt were the most experienced. Ultimately, I went with Dr. R because of the patient results gallery, his social media pictures, as well as the number of publications and research he has performed
Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I had a procedure to improve the aesthetic of my nose as well as breathing. During my consultation we reviewed my priorities and goals for the procedure – based on my input his office provided images which projected what my nose could look like. I am currently only 1-week post-op and my nose looks even better than those photoshopped images!! The results truly have me excited beyond words, and I look forward to seeing continuing improvement as the swelling continues to resolve. I would also add he is very available and connected to his patients – later in the night on the same day as my surgery I had some questions, and he followed up on my text with a Facetime right away. Dr. Rohrich is quick to understand his patients’ individual rhinoplasty goals and delivers A++ results. The whole staff is kind and pleasant, which only helps any nerves you may have about the process. My overall experience was a 12/10, and I would recommend Dr. Rohrich to anyone in a heartbeat!
Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I had my Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation a week ago, I am so happy with both results I breathe like never before, DR Rohrich is such an Artist, talented and he knows what he’s doing. I recommend him to any one as he is working to fix the nose function along with a natural look that goes with your face and ethnicity. Everyone in his office is professional starting with Angela, Joni and David to the Anesthesiologist, and OR nurses.I did lots of researches because this is not something that you want to risk your results and I am so glad that I went with DR Rod as he is famous with the very complicated Rhinoplasty revisions.
Ayten Fouzy – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
We are very happy with the recent rhinoplasty results. He is extremely talented - An artist!! I would highly recommend him. We live in Houston and drove to Dallas for the procedure because we did not trust anyone else - Glad we did. His nurse Letti, is super nice too, super gentle and helpful.
Anu. R – Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich and his staff were absolutely amazing! I got rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich and I cannot explain how wonderful the experience was. I was very nervous, but he was so reassuring, positive, and knowledgeable. He was very easy to talk to and makes a great first impression, which is important in an initial consultation. The results of my rhinoplasty look incredible already! He did more than a great job at meeting my needs. My recovery has been easy and seamless because Dr. Rohrich and his entire staff have helped me so much and made feel right at home! Absolutely recommend and so glad I made the decision to go to Dr. Rohrich.
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr Rohrich performed my eyelid surgery about six months ago, and the results have far exceeded my expectations. He is charismatic, passionate about his work and clearly an expert in his field. The anesthesiologist, nurses, and all staff at Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute were very professional and made me feel comfortable. Thank you! Additionally, I highly recommend checking out Dr Rohrich's Youtube channel and social media accounts.
Ashley – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich will provide you with best solution with the most natural appearance based on your needs and desires! His results will astonish you! I had a deviated septum, which required septoplasty to correct it, a severe dorsal hump on my nose, which required rhinoplasty, and a deeply recessed chin from an overbite. Needless to say, I did not want multiple surgeries to correct just my nose rather one surgery resulting in to solve my issues and produce a natural appearance with symmetry to my face.Several local doctors consistently referred me back to Dr. Rohrich for help. He was very sincere, empathic and compassionate - listening to my issues and providing me with an optimal solution. Not only is my breathing completely restored, but I also look like the best version of myself. He brought symmetry to my face while maintaining a natural look with my nose and chin, and fixed my breathing issue, which were all my goals. I highly recommend Dr. Rohrich for any facial plastic surgery.
A. – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I did a lot of research and visited multiple plastic surgeons and ENTs, choosing Dr. Rohrich was the correct decision. I had a wonderful experience with him and his staff. They are all extremely attentive and listen to exactly what you’re looking for, not pressuring as well. He truly listened to my concerns and worked to solve them. 2 months post op - the recovery process has been smooth and the results are great. Highly recommend Dr. Rohrich to anyone looking for a surgeon in the future. Thank you Dr.Rohrich!
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Rohrich for a rhinoplasty. He is an expert and an artist. His experience speaks for itself but if you are worried about bad results or feeling regret like I was, he is the perfect surgeon for you- he will not let you end up with bad results. I also observed him as extremely humble being both funny and easy to talk to while answering every single question-sometimes multiple times- that either I or my parents had. Despite being extremely busy and in high demand, they found room for me on short notice since I had to go back to school and he always feels easy to reach by phone no matter where he is traveling in the world. One of the best experiences I've had staying anywhere too: his anesthesiologists are experts, extremely reassuring and attentive and will calm any nerves you have. All his nurses I met- Diane, Jennifer, Tammy, Letty -are wonderful and very skilled at caring for patients, you will befriend and feel comfortable with all of them easily.
Sheel – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
The Best!!! Dr. Rohrich and his staff are second to none! His nurses and anesthesiologist on the day of my rhinoplasty were so kind and calmed any nerves I had about the procedure. Dr. Rohrich, I cannot say enough good about him! He listened to exactly what I didn’t like about my nose and the end result is even better than I could have ever expected. He is the best!! His office staff for post op visits are just as great. Letty is fantastic and does such a good job of informing you of the do’s and don’ts following surgery. I just cannot say enough good about my experience with Dr. Rohrich and I would more than 100% recommend him.
Casey – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Did a lot of research before choosing a surgeon, and so grateful I found Dr. Rohrich! My entire rhinoplasty experience was outstanding from the first consultation to now 8 days post-op. Dr. Rohrich is an extremely kind, compassionate, and talented surgeon. His staff is also very thorough and comforting. Highly highly recommend. Love my new nose, couldn't be happier!!
S – Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I have wanted Rhinoplasty for years but it was never quite the right time. Met Dr. Rohrich and his staff and they made my decision so easy. I needed to correct a deviated septum at the same time so had quite a bit corrected. He is best in class and would not have gone anywhere else. I highly recommend!
Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is highly skilled, did an excellent job and I am beyond thrilled with the results. I will definitely return to him.
Ki Wi – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is an excellent surgeon , artist and practitioner. He is the master of the rhinoplasty. He is not only professional when interacting with clients but exhibits a kind and caring nature that allows one to be comfortable. He answers all questions posed. He is attentive to his client needs. He provides realistic expectations while obtaining a high quality result that I and my family are thrilled to share as part of this review. He and his team are organized. Their communication skills from initial consultation to post - op follow-up provide for a wonderful experience. I highly recommend his talents because the many accolades he has received are true to form. Thank you Dr. Rohrich.... You and your team are the best!!!
Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is the best! He fixed my nose which was still wrong after three previous surgeries. He is truly gifted. Don’t waste your time going to anyone else! I’m so happy to have found him.
KM – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is a very talented surgeon. I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery. His staff is top notch, as well. Thank you!
Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I would like to thank Dr. Rod Rohrich and his staff for the great experience. Dr. Rohrich did a good job and I am happy with the results. Thanks a lot!
Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rohrich?

Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine medical school in 1979. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Medical City Children's Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rohrich to book an appointment.Less...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery