Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dallas Plastic Surgery Inst 9101 N Central Expy Ste 600, Dallas, TX 75231 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rohrich specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Dallas, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rohrich? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rohrich's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rohrich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich's Review Details
4.3 based on 33 responses
Experience with Dr. Rohrich
Dr. Rohrich's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Plano, TX |
He's the best plastic surgeon around - especially for rhinoplasties! He listens to what you want, shows you what he can do, does it, and gives you perfect results in a matter of days. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a talented, trustworthy, and charismatic plastic surgeon.
in Dallas, TX |
I went to Dr. Rohrich for Botox injections. He is very skilled at what he does. My results were very natural and exactly what I wanted! Thank You!
in Houston, TX |
After hating my nose for years, I wanted the best of the best, and Dr. Rohrich is it! In consultation appointments we reviewed my nose and discussed the options. Pictures were taken and I received edits to the photos of what my nose would look similar to after surgery. This gave a great visual and confidence that we were on the same page.My nose looks natural and is the perfect size and shape for my face after my rhinoplasty. I love nose and couldn't imagine a better result or doctor for it!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I was unhappy with my double chin. Dr. Rohrich recommended Kybella Treatment (injections). Had 3 treatments of the Kybella injections under my chin to dissolve the fat, Love my results. Dr. Rohrich is an Expert.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Rohrich performed an abdominoplasty with liposuction to my flanks and I could not be more pleased! He was extremely caring and informed me of the pre and post operative instructions. I had an easy recovery with the help of Dr Rohrich and the Cloister staff. My scar is minimal. He truly is an expert! He also provided me with his personal cell number in case I needed anything at all. This put me at ease! I will be seeing him for other procedures.
in Dallas, TX |
As someone who works in the operating room, I've seen many plastic surgery procedures performed first hand. That's why I had the utmost confidence in choosing Dr. Rohrich for my tummy tuck and flank liposuction. Two months after surgery, I am very pleased with my results and have received many compliments from several friends and family members. Dr. Rohrich and his first class staff were easily accessible and there for me every step of the way. Thanks, Dr. Rohrich!
in Texas |
Dr. Rohrich has performed several procedures on my face, neck and nose over a period of fifteen years. I have been extremely pleased, as each surgery resulted in a natural and refreshed improvement to my appearance. My surgeries have been both medical and cosmetic, and I always return to him because of his excellent work. He is a true artist, and also provides specific before and after care instructions so that optimal healing can be achieved.
Have you seen Dr. Rohrich?
Are you Dr. Rohrich? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Rohrich

• Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Rohrich's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Chemical Peel
  • Dermal Filler
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts

Completed in 1983

University Mich Hosps
    Mass Genl Hospital Harvard Med School

Completed in 1986

Dr. Rohrich has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • French
  • German

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Rohrich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rohrich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rohrich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rohrich

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rohrich's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rohrich

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients