Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1979 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

9101 N Central Expy Ste 600

Dallas, TX 75231

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rohrich's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rohrich?
Dr. Rohrich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD
RecentMost Helpful
The rhinoplasty that I had with Dr. Rohrich was more than could have hoped for. From the pre-op consulting and instructions, the procedure through recovery was exemplary. I cannot recommend Dr. Rorich more strongly. His bedside manner is great! He made me feel like I was his only patient by addressing any concern I had and spending as much time with me as I felt was needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is the best of the best! I'm more than pleased with my results. My nose, chin, and ears look even better than I could've ever imagined. I'm so happy I picked Dr. Rohrich!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
After having several surgeries in VA and being left looking butchered and in pain (to the point I couldn't even wear a sports bra or bathing suit) I was told there was no way to fix the issue of scarring in my breast and around my implants. Dr. Rohrich made a miracle happen! My consult with him was so comforting and reassuring. I had several consults with other doctors and nobody compares. His office staff is absolutely amazing as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Best doctor in Dallas! Not only is Dr. Rohrich amazing, but his staff is phenomenal. The nurses that helped me the day of surgery were all great and the anesthesiologist was so nice and comforting! I got a rhinoplasty procedure done. Dr Rohrich did such an amazing job. I had barely any bruising. My recovery was so easy with little to no pain. I will never trust any other doctor but Dr Rohrich. The most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met!! Thank You a million times Dr. Rohrich!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
After my surgery with Dr. R I could never go to anyone else for cosmetic procedures. I had 2 bad rhinoplasties abroad before coming to him. When it comes to plastic surgery you shld make predictable decisions. For the best chance at the best result, you have to go to the best surgeon &Dr.R is THE best. He fixed what many surgeons don’t do right the 1st time! My nose&breathing are amazing now. He, his staff, his facilities, and his résumé are impeccable! At peace knowing he is teaching future MDs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is fabulous! Truly cares about his patients and gets amazing results. He is an absolute perfectionist in his work. He knows all the latest research, trustworthy in advice, and compassionate in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
My experience with Dr. Rohrich and his staff could not have been better! I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Rohrich to correct my deviated septum and also improve the overall appearance of my nose. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, making sure I was comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. It is extremely evident that Dr. Rohrich loves what he does – and he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Rohrich and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich performed my rhinoplasty. I met him at the consult and immediately trusted him. I'm now two weeks post op and could not be happier. My nose was always my biggest insecurity but my anxiety about surgery made me nervous to go through with the procedure. Dr. Rohrich and his staff eased all of my fears. The recovery was surprisingly easy and my nose is everything I've always wanted it to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I recently had a full face laser and upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Rohrich. Nine years ago he performed a lower face lift. His work continues to be masterful - I can't believe how great I look (and will look). He truly cares about his patients (as does everyone on his staff). I always feel safe under his care, trust him completely, and would not consider going anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich and his team performed my central body lift. At all stages of my experience from his office staff, to the nurses, to the Cloister recovery staff everyone was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and patient centric. Dr. Rohrich’s work is amazing and has helped change my life and complete a long weight loss journey. He and his team are very personable and establish trust from the moment of the first consultation. I would highly recommend Dr. Rohrich anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
It was a wonderful experience. Dr Rohrich did an amazing job. I love my results and I would highly recommend Dr Rohrich. All that I read about him was proven to be true. My stay at the Cloister was wonderful also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I could not be happier with choosing Dr. Rohrich to perform my rhinoplasty! Personally responded to every email I sent in 10 minutes. Answered every question with patience. Offered to do whatever it took to make me comfortable. Scheduled me additional visits last minute before surgery. Even though I didn't know how to explain exactly what I wanted, he did and understood what would look best. I could not have dreamed of a more perfect nose that fits my face just right as what he blessed me with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I recently saw Dr Rohrich did Botox. It didn’t hurt like I expected it to. He was so great and his staff were all super nice. I will definitely be going back to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I recently visited Dr. Rohrich for Botox and fillers. He and his office staff are not only knowledgeable, but I had a fun, positive experience. Its a very professional and welcoming environment. I will be using him again for services in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
I went to see Dr. Rohrich to fix a previous rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research and I did not find anyone as impressive as Dr. Rohrich. With his career longevity, great reviews, and educational contributions to the Plastic Surgery community, he excelled in my opinion. He is truly wonderful and does great work. He was able to fix my deviated septum and completely realign it. I’m so happy with it! I only wish I would have gone to see him 5 years earlier. Any future work I may want, I will defini
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
For my 71st birthday, I decided to give myself some facial rejuvenation, and went to see Dr Rohrich. I only wanted non invasive procedures. Of course he knew exactly what to do using Botox and fillers. I could see the great results immediately. I particularly loved the injections that he put into the Cupids Bow of my upper lip. Dr Rohrich is a true artist and a wonderful physician with a very caring staff. I will be back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
We entrusted our 17 year old daughter to the care of Dr Rohrich, and could not be more impressed and grateful for the expertise and professionalism from start to finish. The result and experience made the inconvenience of driving from North West Arkansas well worth it. He is truly a blessing!
Best doc ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Excellent bedside manner and knows how to get results. I have had three children and have been diligently in the gym for a year and just not able to do anything about that bump of fat on my tummy. I was not big, just a wanted to fine tune my appearance and to be able wear form fitting clothes. I was worried he would say I didn’t need the surgery, I had a tummy tuck and liposuction and he made my tummy and thighs amazing. My husbands says I look better than when we married 10 years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Dr. Rohrich is the BEST! I had a rhinoplasty/septum reconstruction done and I had every possible problem with my nose - deviated septum, bulbous tip, over projected, large nostrils, flared nostrils, and droopy. He fixed it all. His support during recovery is second to none. You can text him and he immediately answers your questions. His staff are first class and so are his facilities. I feel more beautiful today than I have ever felt in my life because of the corrections he made to my nose.Dr.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rohrich?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rohrich treats patients.