Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 68

Dr. Rohrich

Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute

9101 N Central Expy Ste 600 Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine medical school in 1979. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Medical City Children's Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rohrich to book an appointment.

Dr. Rohrich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich
If Dr. Rohrich could fix my nose, which he did a phenomenal job of, I'm convinced he can fix anything! I had the unfortunate experience of having a different doctor in my home state of California completely destroy my nose. One nostril was too large, one collapsed in, I could barely breathe, I had a huge cartilage bump on the tip and I had a collapse on the side of the middle of my nose. I hid for an entire year. It really affected my confidence. When I finally saw my new nose in the mirror after Dr. Rohrich fixed it I thought, OH MY GOSH! How did he even do that?! He removed the bump, fixed the collapse, made my nostrils circles again. I have a beautiful nose! I look like a normal person again!!! I have my life back!! He was very nice to me at every post op appointment, and the nurse Leticia was so sweet. I really could go on and on. I can't say enough about how grateful I am.
Sarah Messali – Jul 09, 2021
RHINOPLASTY (PRIMARY AND REVISION) PEOPLE- READ HERE! I want to give you all a very real honest review on my experience with my revision rhinoplasty recently. It has been 8 years since my primary (with a different surgeon)- I was unable to breathe properly after, collapsed nostril and a large tip that drooped. I was terrified to go through another surgery- I have rather thick ethnic skin so the possibility of a beautiful after photo as seen on his patients still seemed farfetched to me but I decided to give it a go as I was tired of not breathing. I am 10 days out right now- I can finally breathe and get this, my nose is SO cute. I am such a skeptical person so seeing these results on me is such an unreal experience- it being in it's swollen state it has already exceeded my expectations- I can't even imagine how mind blown I'll be when the swelling goes down. Also, it was 1/4 of the downtime as I had with my first surgery, such an easy recovery time and process. I highly recommend you
Jun 25, 2021
My son (17) had an open rhinoplasty for a severely deviated septum. We spent a year researching plastic surgeons, and decided on Dr. Rohrich, based on reviews, the information on his site, his background and experience, and a telehealth appointment with him. The results of the rhinoplasty exceeded my son's and my expectations. He did an absolutely spectacular job. My son's nose looks fantastic, and most importantly - he can now breathe freely through his nose. The post-op recovery has gone smoothly with minimal pain and hardly any bruising at all. In fact, 7 days after surgery, there is no bruising. Dr. Rohrich is accessible, takes time with you to discuss everything and answers questions, and his team is very professional, friendly, and competent. Communication and follow-up care is excellent. If you are considering plastic surgery, I absolutely and enthusiastically recommend Dr. Rohrich. He is a very highly-skilled, gifted and exceptional surgeon.
May 30, 2021
I just had my face done from Dr. Rohrich just weeks ago and it already looks amazing!! I can't even IMAGINE how much better it will get! He is the absolute BEST!! I have done my research for certain!! Now I understand why people fly in from all over the world to get a Rohrich face!! He is positive, full of energy, and is passionate about what he does. I'm so happy with my results already. He is very caring and cares about the result just as much as I did. I mean, it's my face! I spent YEARS researching the best surgeon for the job, and I definitely have NO regrets.
Kim – May 23, 2021
Dr. Rohrich did an absolutely phenomenal job on my rhinoplasty! I’m only a week and a half out from surgery and my nose is already looking fantastic even with some swelling. Dr. Rohrich and his team were helpful, clear and concise, and always answered any questions I had and made sure I was always comfortable. From my first video consultation until I was recovering after surgery, the doctor and his team were attentive and always made sure I was up to date and knowledgeable about everything! My favorite thing about the experience (besides my great results) is how positive and enthusiastic Dr. Rohrich is about what he does. His positive attitude is contagious - during my post op visit, he kept fist bumping me, calling me a “rockstar”, and was positively giddy about how great my nose was already looking. He and his team were clear about aftercare instructions, and he provided his personal cell number so I could call him if I ever had any questions. I would recommend him to anyone I know!
Alli – May 18, 2021
Dr. Rohrich is truly the best! I recently had a revision rhinoplasty (3rd rhinoplasty) done by Dr. Rohrich to correct the shape of my nose. I went through so much with my first two rhinoplasty and Dr Rohrich gave me what I asked and wanted. I absolutely love the result and becoming more obsessed with my nose everyday. I am 2 weeks post op and my nose is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Dr Rohrich.
Jina sh – Mar 23, 2021
This is to recognize and recommend Dr. Rohrich, who may well be the most skilled plastic/cosmetic surgeon in our country. Over the course of my life I have suffered 4 nasal fractures resulting in a significantly deviated septum/partial blockage of right nasal passage. Previously I underwent surgery to improve nasal breathing/appearance. The results were "disappointing" at best. Subsequently, I sought revision surgery with Dr. Rohrich. It has now been 13 days since my surgery, and early on the results are outstanding. Equally notable is that after a two hour surgery I have not experienced pain of any degree. In sum, Dr. Rohrich is a premier surgeon who is supported by a highly professional team. I strongly recommend that you go to his and other web sites to review his most impressive credentials, which include having served as the first Chairman, Dept of Plastic Surgery, UT Southwestern, along with the "best evidence' of before and after photos - and then schedule an appointment.
Mar 13, 2021
I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Rohrich. He is a skilled surgeon and an artist. I love my results and would recommend him to family and friends. I had multiple procedures and I love my results - even though it has only been 5 weeks.
Dec 01, 2020
Dr. Rohrich is the best choice for rhinoplasty. His staff is very professional and caring. I'm 2 weeks post op and the results are amazing! He answered all my questions. I can't wait to see the final result!
Nov 16, 2020
I can't speak highly enough of Dr Rohrich. I flew from the West Coast to see him after 3 previous rhinoplasties (the original rhinoplasty 13 years ago left me with a severely short nose, asymmetric nostrils, deviated septum, etc.), which only got worse over time. I was so scared to touch my nose again and after left it for several years. Knowing that it would be a very complex revision case, I was not going to proceed with a further revision unless I was 100% sure I'd found the right surgeon. I researched for months, and attended several consultations in LA and elsewhere. I am very glad I trusted my gut and went ahead with Dr Rohrich. It has been nearly a month since surgery. My breathing has improved and my nose is taking such a beautiful shape as the swelling goes now. Most importantly my nose looks natural again. I couldn't be happier with the results and am so grateful to Dr Rohrich and his team.
Stephanie – Oct 26, 2020
I had a rhinoplasty procedure 11 days ago and am very happy with the results of the surgery as they are and can't wait until my nose has fully healed. Dr. Rohrich and his staff were very accommodating and hospitable during the consultation, to the surgery, and post-op appointments.
Sep 13, 2020
Dr. Rohrich is an AMAZING surgeon. You can tell he is really passionate about what he does and makes sure you are beyond happy with the results. I had a rhinoplasty and Dr Rohrich really listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my rhinoplasty!
Aug 19, 2020
Life changing! I don’t even know how to summarize how happy I am after my experience with Dr. Rohrich! Everyone reading, it’s real, the man is an expert! I am 10 days post-op for a tertiary rhinoplasty and I am thrilled with my results! No matter what rhinoplasty you are having, the first or a revision, the apprehension and fear is real, and it is hard to decipher through all the hype and marketing that is out there, even on review sites! I can tell you, I had my first rhinoplasty by a very famous doctor and then a second revision years later, all to see my nose get bigger and wider with the surgeries...it was so defeating. I looked nation-wide for this this revision, spending months looking at reviews, websites, social media pages, reading articles, and narrowed it down to three surgeons I felt were the most experienced. Ultimately, I went with Dr. R because of the patient results gallery, his social media pictures, as well as the number of publications and research he has performed
Aug 01, 2020
I had a procedure to improve the aesthetic of my nose as well as breathing. During my consultation we reviewed my priorities and goals for the procedure – based on my input his office provided images which projected what my nose could look like. I am currently only 1-week post-op and my nose looks even better than those photoshopped images!! The results truly have me excited beyond words, and I look forward to seeing continuing improvement as the swelling continues to resolve. I would also add he is very available and connected to his patients – later in the night on the same day as my surgery I had some questions, and he followed up on my text with a Facetime right away. Dr. Rohrich is quick to understand his patients’ individual rhinoplasty goals and delivers A++ results. The whole staff is kind and pleasant, which only helps any nerves you may have about the process. My overall experience was a 12/10, and I would recommend Dr. Rohrich to anyone in a heartbeat!
Jul 28, 2020
I had my Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation a week ago, I am so happy with both results I breathe like never before, DR Rohrich is such an Artist, talented and he knows what he’s doing. I recommend him to any one as he is working to fix the nose function along with a natural look that goes with your face and ethnicity. Everyone in his office is professional starting with Angela, Joni and David to the Anesthesiologist, and OR nurses.I did lots of researches because this is not something that you want to risk your results and I am so glad that I went with DR Rod as he is famous with the very complicated Rhinoplasty revisions.
Ayten Fouzy – Jul 26, 2020
We are very happy with the recent rhinoplasty results. He is extremely talented - An artist!! I would highly recommend him. We live in Houston and drove to Dallas for the procedure because we did not trust anyone else - Glad we did. His nurse Letti, is super nice too, super gentle and helpful.
Anu. R – Jul 18, 2020
Dr. Rohrich and his staff were absolutely amazing! I got rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich and I cannot explain how wonderful the experience was. I was very nervous, but he was so reassuring, positive, and knowledgeable. He was very easy to talk to and makes a great first impression, which is important in an initial consultation. The results of my rhinoplasty look incredible already! He did more than a great job at meeting my needs. My recovery has been easy and seamless because Dr. Rohrich and his entire staff have helped me so much and made feel right at home! Absolutely recommend and so glad I made the decision to go to Dr. Rohrich.
Jul 01, 2020
Dr Rohrich performed my eyelid surgery about six months ago, and the results have far exceeded my expectations. He is charismatic, passionate about his work and clearly an expert in his field. The anesthesiologist, nurses, and all staff at Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute were very professional and made me feel comfortable. Thank you! Additionally, I highly recommend checking out Dr Rohrich's Youtube channel and social media accounts.
Ashley – Jun 18, 2020
Dr. Rohrich will provide you with best solution with the most natural appearance based on your needs and desires! His results will astonish you! I had a deviated septum, which required septoplasty to correct it, a severe dorsal hump on my nose, which required rhinoplasty, and a deeply recessed chin from an overbite. Needless to say, I did not want multiple surgeries to correct just my nose rather one surgery resulting in to solve my issues and produce a natural appearance with symmetry to my face.Several local doctors consistently referred me back to Dr. Rohrich for help. He was very sincere, empathic and compassionate - listening to my issues and providing me with an optimal solution. Not only is my breathing completely restored, but I also look like the best version of myself. He brought symmetry to my face while maintaining a natural look with my nose and chin, and fixed my breathing issue, which were all my goals. I highly recommend Dr. Rohrich for any facial plastic surgery.
A. – Mar 20, 2020
I did a lot of research and visited multiple plastic surgeons and ENTs, choosing Dr. Rohrich was the correct decision. I had a wonderful experience with him and his staff. They are all extremely attentive and listen to exactly what you’re looking for, not pressuring as well. He truly listened to my concerns and worked to solve them. 2 months post op - the recovery process has been smooth and the results are great. Highly recommend Dr. Rohrich to anyone looking for a surgeon in the future. Thank you Dr.Rohrich!
Mar 06, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Rohrich?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery