Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD
Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Rohrich is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

9101 N Central Expy Ste 600

Dallas, TX 75231

Learn about Dr. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich's Experience

Dr. Rohrich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Chemical Peel
  • Dermal Filler
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts

Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Mich Hosps
  • Mass Genl Hospital Harvard Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Rohrich has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • French
  • German

Dr. Rohrich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rohrich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rohrich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rohrich to family and friends
Dr. Rohrich's Performance
in Fort Worth, TX |
I first came to Dr. Rohrich back in the summer of 2015. He was referred to me from someone who works at MD Anderson. I had high expectations walking into his office; based on all I researched on him. He did not disappoint and neither did his staff. His office manager and nurse are always so pleasant and make me feel so welcome. Dr. Rohrich from day one has always made me feel like I was not just another patient but that he genuinely wanted to help and do what was in the best interest for me
in San Angelo, TX |
He is an amazing surgeon with attention to detail. Great bedside manners and wonderful staff made my visit a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend to anyone needing an excellent plastic surgeon.
Dallas, TX |
Absolutely amazing rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Rohrich. Pain was very minimal and results are better than I expected, even with swelling not fully subsided. He is expensive but so worth it. Dr. Rohrich is very personable and skilled. He knows what he is doing. I'd advise any prospective rhinoplasty patient to consult with Dr. Rohrich.
Comanche, TX |
Dr. Rohrich is the nicest man I have met. His genuine concern about his patients makes you feel so special. His staff is so kind and welcoming when you come to appointments. He performed rhinoplasty on me and I am so pleased with the results. His precision and expertise reflect his results in his work. He truly is an artist!
Hot Springs, AR |
Dr. Rohrich is truly an artist and a master at rhinoplasty. He took a completely destroyed nose and made it perfect. There was never any pain and very little swelling following surgery. He is available to his patients 24/7. He gives you his cell phone number and his email, and always answers any questions within a few minutes. He is the best.
in Dallas, TX |
I had a septo-rhinoplasty with alar base resections, there were so many things Dr.Rohrich had to fix in my nose and you wouldn’t even be able to tell that I had surgery. My nose looks like it was supposed to look this way from birth. I feel like my words don’t do justice to all the work that was done at all, I just have to say that if you’re looking for a surgeon you should stop looking because the best decision you could make would be to go with Dr.Rohrich. He is a truly gifted surgeon.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Rohrich helped save my life after a severe burn injury. He operated on me eight times, and the work was flawless. He's a great human being, and I consider him a good friend. You couldn't ask for better care. You honestly cannot find a more talented, kind doctor. Simply the best.
in Dallas, TX |
I conducted a lot of research before selecting Dr. Rohrich as my cosmetic doctor. His professionalism, knowledge and office etiquette is very good. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone as i think you will be very pleased!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Rohrich is amazing and changed my life. His bedside manner was amazing and was very informative. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and my outcomes of my procedures.
Plano, TX |
I did a lot of research and interviewed 3 other doctors before meeting with Dr. Rohrich. His vision agreed with mine completely and I knew that I have found the right doctor. The day of surgery went very smooth, his staff made me feel very much at home. I love my results, they are trully better than I expected. I'm greatful, I was able to find this amazing doctor!
I came to Dr. Rohrich for a facelift surgery because he is one of the top plastic surgeons in the United States. He is experienced, highly educated and most of all a very gifted surgeon. From my very first visit, surgery and post-op treatment I had an excellent experience. Dr. Rohrich has a great personality. I could not be happier with the procedure. When my sister saw me after surgery, she said: "You look exactly as I remember you fifteen years ago. This is all you, just younger and prettier."
in Sherman, TX |
He is the best plastic surgeon. He listens and has amazing skills. I feel so much more confident and would recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery.
Wylie, TX |
Dr. Rohrich is an awesome Dr. and took care of issues I had 11 years ago created by another Surgeon.
Dallas, |
The decision to have plastic surgery was a significant step for me. Choosing the right physician was the most critical factor in contributing to the success of my surgery. Dr. Rohrick is not just the leading surgeon in his field but an artist. Since the surgery I have received compliments from many telling me how great I look. Dr Rohrick extended my career and turned back the clock. I am forever grateful and would never consider recommending anyone else.
The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Rohrich is an incredible surgeon! I spent years being ashamed and embarrassed of my post c-section stomach, but no longer! I didn’t want to look 18 again, just back to the body I had before my pregnancy. The results are FAR BETTER than I ever expected! I look and feel amazing! You can truly put your confidence in Dr. Rohrich. He and his staff kind and supportive but the level of professionalism of everyone that is involved in this practice is unmatched!
Dallas, TX |
The strong points with Dr. Rohrich are his expertise and his experience. He has high energy, and will give you an honest evaluation of your plastic surgery needs. His office and staff are very helpful in answering the many questions that you'll have before and after surgery. As a patient, I listened to Dr. Rohrich carefully, and I followed his instructions for pre and post-op procedures to the letter. If you are new to plastic surgery, be aware that it takes months to see the final results.
Dallas, TX |
I wish there was a place for 10 stars because Dr. Rohrich and his staff deserve 10 STARS! From the first friendly phone call with Angela, to the consultation with Dr. Rohrich, visiting with Jana about cost, procedure and scheduling, the experience was first rate. Dr. Rohrich is truly an experienced, talented, knowledgeable and artistic surgeon with a positive, outgoing personality, why would you want to go anywhere else? I had an upper lip shortening and what a success, it's beautiful!
in Arlington, TX |
I had a facelift, blepharoplasty, and laser for lip lines by Dr. Rohrich and the results are most natural and I would do it all over again with Dr. Rohrich. This was my first every surgery and I felt well taken care of by the anesthesiologist and operating room staff including the concierge hospital staff post op. I would recommend the staff and Dr. Rohrich as my post op experience was excellent- I had no concerns, felt cared for, staff was responsive, and surgeon's cell phone available!
Dallas, TX |
I am so grateful that someone I knew knew to recommend this man to do my facelift. The result I have I can tell is ideal - I just look a bit younger! I still look like myself which is exactly what I wanted! And the unexpected part was the absence of any pain. Like any. While I was in the hotel/hospital room they gave me pain medicine, but once I left it really never hurt. He must be such a careful practitioner. What an artist. And what a treat. I can't thank you enough.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Rohrich gave me the perfect nose. Dr. Rohrich did a very complicated revision rhinoplasty on my thick and scar tissue filled nose. Please note: I am African-American and he preserved my beautiful features that makes me "ME"! I am so very happy. I would recommend Dr. Rohrich because he has the proven skills, expertise, and care in handling your procedure. Thank you Dr. Rohrich you are truly blessed.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Rohrich is a gifted surgeon and a true artist. He restored a youthful look to my face, all while providing safe, precise, compassionate medical care. He didn't make me look like someone else. He made me look like a better, more youthful, more vibrant me. His staff is excellent, especially Ms. Letty, and my entire experience could not have been better. My surgery is pretty new, but already I wake up every day and look at myself in the mirror and give thanks.
Allen, TX |
Everything about my experience with Doctor Rohrich was first class. From my original appointment to where there was no waiting, to the friendliness of his staff including Angela & Jana (both ladies ROCK), & of course Dr. Rohrich himself, my experience was truly amazing. During my initial visit, Dr. Rohrich assured me that the procedure was one that he had done many, times with great results & showed me before & after photos so that I could see what to expect. His staff was able to schedule
Los Angeles, CA |
1 month post surgery, everyone tells me how great I look; however, they have no idea that I've changed my nose. Unbelievable, but true. Dr. Rohrich changed my nose in 3 places, but he did this in such a way that he was able to maintain the character of my face. He is truly gifted and did a beautiful job. It was worth the wait to find the right doctor. The best part about the experience is that, finally, I can breath! Dr. Rohrich loves what he does, and it shows through his work.
in Melbourne Beach, Fla |
Dr Rohrich is a world re known plastic surgeron, His knowledge and expectertise in nose reconstruction is word class. My nose was fixed by Dr. Rohrich after other surgeons wouldn't help me. It's perfect..
in Rockwall, TX |
My experience with Dr. Rohrich was amazing from start to finish. From my first consult I felt confident he could help me. I had a previous rhinoplasty with terrible results. Dr. Rohrich was confident he could repair my nose. We agreed on a revision rhinoplasty and I also requested a lower facelift. I am only 2 weeks post and love my results. He is simply the best. He has an amazing talent and wonderful bedside manner. I could not be happier with my choice for my surgeon.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Rohrich is a true expert and professional! I am so happy with the results of my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and the care I received from him and his staff. Along with completely repairing and restoring my septum (I can finally breathe!), Dr. Rohrich made my nose perfectly straight and proportional. From pre-surgery to post-op, Dr. Rohrich answered all of my texts, calls, and emails and made me feel at ease and confident I was in the best hands possible. I can’t recommend him highly enough!
in Dallas, Tx |
Dr Rod Rohrich and his entire staff are sincerely caring and attentive to every detail. Most professional and accomplished surgeon that I have discovered. It was a pleasure to be in his care. My experience went beyond expectations. The combination of skill, artistry and knowledge of healing surpasses all. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you. Dr Rohrich deserves every accreditation and accolade that he has received ! I look fabulous
in Tulsa, OK |
So I looked into plastic surgery to get a Rhinoplasty, I hated my big, long, ugly nose! The results that Dr. Rohrich has given me are incredible. Dr. Rohrich has given me the nose that I’ve always wanted! I will always look back in the future and be glad that I had this done! I highly recommend Dr. Rohrich for anyone interested in having a Rhinoplasty done. The man’s a pioneer in the Rhinoplasty field. He’s published several thousand page books over the art & skill of a of a Rhinoplasty.
in Plano, TX |
He's the best plastic surgeon around - especially for rhinoplasties! He listens to what you want, shows you what he can do, does it, and gives you perfect results in a matter of days. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a talented, trustworthy, and charismatic plastic surgeon.
in Dallas, TX |
I went to Dr. Rohrich for Botox injections. He is very skilled at what he does. My results were very natural and exactly what I wanted! Thank You!
in Houston, TX |
After hating my nose for years, I wanted the best of the best, and Dr. Rohrich is it! In consultation appointments we reviewed my nose and discussed the options. Pictures were taken and I received edits to the photos of what my nose would look similar to after surgery. This gave a great visual and confidence that we were on the same page.My nose looks natural and is the perfect size and shape for my face after my rhinoplasty. I love nose and couldn't imagine a better result or doctor for it!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I was unhappy with my double chin. Dr. Rohrich recommended Kybella Treatment (injections). Had 3 treatments of the Kybella injections under my chin to dissolve the fat, Love my results. Dr. Rohrich is an Expert.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Rohrich performed an abdominoplasty with liposuction to my flanks and I could not be more pleased! He was extremely caring and informed me of the pre and post operative instructions. I had an easy recovery with the help of Dr Rohrich and the Cloister staff. My scar is minimal. He truly is an expert! He also provided me with his personal cell number in case I needed anything at all. This put me at ease! I will be seeing him for other procedures.
in Dallas, TX |
As someone who works in the operating room, I've seen many plastic surgery procedures performed first hand. That's why I had the utmost confidence in choosing Dr. Rohrich for my tummy tuck and flank liposuction. Two months after surgery, I am very pleased with my results and have received many compliments from several friends and family members. Dr. Rohrich and his first class staff were easily accessible and there for me every step of the way. Thanks, Dr. Rohrich!
in Texas |
Dr. Rohrich has performed several procedures on my face, neck and nose over a period of fifteen years. I have been extremely pleased, as each surgery resulted in a natural and refreshed improvement to my appearance. My surgeries have been both medical and cosmetic, and I always return to him because of his excellent work. He is a true artist, and also provides specific before and after care instructions so that optimal healing can be achieved.
Have you seen Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Are you Dr. Rohrich?