Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 63 years old

46 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Rohrich specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Dallas, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rohrich? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rohrich's Experience

See how Dr. Rohrich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rohrich

Experience with Dr. Rohrich
Dr. Rohrich's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (39)
Dallas, TX |
I wish there was a place for 10 stars because Dr. Rohrich and his staff deserve 10 STARS! From the first friendly phone call with Angela, to the consultation with Dr. Rohrich, visiting with Jana about cost, procedure and scheduling, the experience was first rate. Dr. Rohrich is truly an experienced, talented, knowledgeable and artistic surgeon with a positive, outgoing personality, why would you want to go anywhere else? I had an upper lip shortening and what a success, it's beautiful!
in Arlington, TX |
I had a facelift, blepharoplasty, and laser for lip lines by Dr. Rohrich and the results are most natural and I would do it all over again with Dr. Rohrich. This was my first every surgery and I felt well taken care of by the anesthesiologist and operating room staff including the concierge hospital staff post op. I would recommend the staff and Dr. Rohrich as my post op experience was excellent- I had no concerns, felt cared for, staff was responsive, and surgeon's cell phone available!
Dallas, TX |
I am so grateful that someone I knew knew to recommend this man to do my facelift. The result I have I can tell is ideal - I just look a bit younger! I still look like myself which is exactly what I wanted! And the unexpected part was the absence of any pain. Like any. While I was in the hotel/hospital room they gave me pain medicine, but once I left it really never hurt. He must be such a careful practitioner. What an artist. And what a treat. I can't thank you enough.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Rohrich gave me the perfect nose. Dr. Rohrich did a very complicated revision rhinoplasty on my thick and scar tissue filled nose. Please note: I am African-American and he preserved my beautiful features that makes me "ME"! I am so very happy. I would recommend Dr. Rohrich because he has the proven skills, expertise, and care in handling your procedure. Thank you Dr. Rohrich you are truly blessed.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Rohrich is a gifted surgeon and a true artist. He restored a youthful look to my face, all while providing safe, precise, compassionate medical care. He didn't make me look like someone else. He made me look like a better, more youthful, more vibrant me. His staff is excellent, especially Ms. Letty, and my entire experience could not have been better. My surgery is pretty new, but already I wake up every day and look at myself in the mirror and give thanks.
Allen, TX |
Everything about my experience with Doctor Rohrich was first class. From my original appointment to where there was no waiting, to the friendliness of his staff including Angela & Jana (both ladies ROCK), & of course Dr. Rohrich himself, my experience was truly amazing. During my initial visit, Dr. Rohrich assured me that the procedure was one that he had done many, times with great results & showed me before & after photos so that I could see what to expect. His staff was able to schedule
Los Angeles, CA |
1 month post surgery, everyone tells me how great I look; however, they have no idea that I've changed my nose. Unbelievable, but true. Dr. Rohrich changed my nose in 3 places, but he did this in such a way that he was able to maintain the character of my face. He is truly gifted and did a beautiful job. It was worth the wait to find the right doctor. The best part about the experience is that, finally, I can breath! Dr. Rohrich loves what he does, and it shows through his work.
in Melbourne Beach, Fla |
Dr Rohrich is a world re known plastic surgeron, His knowledge and expectertise in nose reconstruction is word class. My nose was fixed by Dr. Rohrich after other surgeons wouldn't help me. It's perfect..
in Melbounre Beach, FLa |
in Rockwall, TX |
My experience with Dr. Rohrich was amazing from start to finish. From my first consult I felt confident he could help me. I had a previous rhinoplasty with terrible results. Dr. Rohrich was confident he could repair my nose. We agreed on a revision rhinoplasty and I also requested a lower facelift. I am only 2 weeks post and love my results. He is simply the best. He has an amazing talent and wonderful bedside manner. I could not be happier with my choice for my surgeon.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Rohrich is a true expert and professional! I am so happy with the results of my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and the care I received from him and his staff. Along with completely repairing and restoring my septum (I can finally breathe!), Dr. Rohrich made my nose perfectly straight and proportional. From pre-surgery to post-op, Dr. Rohrich answered all of my texts, calls, and emails and made me feel at ease and confident I was in the best hands possible. I can’t recommend him highly enough!
in Dallas, Tx |
Dr Rod Rohrich and his entire staff are sincerely caring and attentive to every detail. Most professional and accomplished surgeon that I have discovered. It was a pleasure to be in his care. My experience went beyond expectations. The combination of skill, artistry and knowledge of healing surpasses all. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you. Dr Rohrich deserves every accreditation and accolade that he has received ! I look fabulous
in Tulsa, OK |
So I looked into plastic surgery to get a Rhinoplasty, I hated my big, long, ugly nose! The results that Dr. Rohrich has given me are incredible. Dr. Rohrich has given me the nose that I’ve always wanted! I will always look back in the future and be glad that I had this done! I highly recommend Dr. Rohrich for anyone interested in having a Rhinoplasty done. The man’s a pioneer in the Rhinoplasty field. He’s published several thousand page books over the art & skill of a of a Rhinoplasty.
in Plano, TX |
He's the best plastic surgeon around - especially for rhinoplasties! He listens to what you want, shows you what he can do, does it, and gives you perfect results in a matter of days. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a talented, trustworthy, and charismatic plastic surgeon.
in Dallas, TX |
I went to Dr. Rohrich for Botox injections. He is very skilled at what he does. My results were very natural and exactly what I wanted! Thank You!
in Houston, TX |
After hating my nose for years, I wanted the best of the best, and Dr. Rohrich is it! In consultation appointments we reviewed my nose and discussed the options. Pictures were taken and I received edits to the photos of what my nose would look similar to after surgery. This gave a great visual and confidence that we were on the same page.My nose looks natural and is the perfect size and shape for my face after my rhinoplasty. I love nose and couldn't imagine a better result or doctor for it!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I was unhappy with my double chin. Dr. Rohrich recommended Kybella Treatment (injections). Had 3 treatments of the Kybella injections under my chin to dissolve the fat, Love my results. Dr. Rohrich is an Expert.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Rohrich performed an abdominoplasty with liposuction to my flanks and I could not be more pleased! He was extremely caring and informed me of the pre and post operative instructions. I had an easy recovery with the help of Dr Rohrich and the Cloister staff. My scar is minimal. He truly is an expert! He also provided me with his personal cell number in case I needed anything at all. This put me at ease! I will be seeing him for other procedures.
in Dallas, TX |
As someone who works in the operating room, I've seen many plastic surgery procedures performed first hand. That's why I had the utmost confidence in choosing Dr. Rohrich for my tummy tuck and flank liposuction. Two months after surgery, I am very pleased with my results and have received many compliments from several friends and family members. Dr. Rohrich and his first class staff were easily accessible and there for me every step of the way. Thanks, Dr. Rohrich!
in Texas |
Dr. Rohrich has performed several procedures on my face, neck and nose over a period of fifteen years. I have been extremely pleased, as each surgery resulted in a natural and refreshed improvement to my appearance. My surgeries have been both medical and cosmetic, and I always return to him because of his excellent work. He is a true artist, and also provides specific before and after care instructions so that optimal healing can be achieved.
Have you seen Dr. Rodney Rohrich, MD?
Are you Dr. Rohrich?

Compare Dr. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Rohrich has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rohrich's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Baylor University

Completed in 1986

• Chinese
  • French
  • German

Dr. Rohrich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rohrich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Chemical Peel
  • Dermal Filler
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results