Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO

21 Reviews
Dr. Marcom

Mandarin Family Medicine

12276 San Jose Blvd Ste 210 Jacksonville, FL 32223

Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Jacksonville, FL. He graduated from Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine and specializes in osteopathic manipulative therapy.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Marcom accepts

Dr. Marcom accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Marcom treats your condition or procedure

• Chronic Pain
  • Dystonia
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Marcom?
Dr. Marcom's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO
A very caring doctor with a lot of experience. He listens and his explanations are easy to understand and to the point. He is both my primary doctor and osteopath for manipulations. He has helped me feel a lot better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO?
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. MARCOM FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND ALWAYS PAY MY CO-PAY AT TIME OF VISIT. THIS PAST WEEK WHEN I WENT IN AND FILLED OUT YEARLY PAPER, THEY SAID IT IS NOW OFFICE POLICY TO KEEP MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER ON FILE...I THINK NOT, ESPECIALLY IN THIS AGE OF CREDIT CARD FRAUD. I ALWAYS PAY MY BILLS SO TO LEAVE MY CC ON FILE IS A BIG NEGATIVE. LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO?
Dr. Marcom is an good doctor, however his front office is unprofessional and rude. Since it is a reflection of Dr. Marcom, I cannot recommend him. I was a patient for many years and his office has a high turnover rate. I am a very honest person I called on Monday to cancel an appointment I had on Tuesday because over the weekend I broke a front tooth cap and I caught a cold. I told a nurse and checked with the doctor since I had bp issues and he confirmed my latest bp readings were good and to come in when I needed a medicine refill. A week later I received a bill for $50 stating I missed an appointment. When I called to explain the phone/billing person said I called to ask how many patients are in front of me? Why would I do that when my appointment was Tuesday and I called on Monday? The nurse and doctor would not verify I called. They can check the phone records to verify it. That person lied and called me a liar. Very unprofessional to a long time retired military patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO?
It should be noted that this is more of a review of the office and not the doctor's skills as I never actually got to see him. My 1st visit I was in the waiting room for 30 min before anyone even knew I was there (can you say safety issue?). When I heard rustling at the window I walked up and was received with a shocked expression. She said the doctor was not going to be there that day and they thought they had called all of the patients to cancel -- I double checked my phone and I did n
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO?
Dr Marcom is amazing. I have been in severe pain for 15 yrs and he got me to a place where I can enjoy life again after seeing him for 1 year! Your services are priceless. Thank you for not only being a terrific doctor but being an advocate for your patients. I am truly grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO?
very poor experience form start to finish. I had a timetable to have an annual wellness exam completed. the doctor and staff assured me it would be completed before he left for vacation. I was told by him I would get a call when the blood work results came in to schedule an appointment before he went on vacation. They did call me the day he was leaving to collect a balance due and had the results but acknowledged they should have already called, but would not squeeze me in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO?
My wife has been a patient for years. She seems to like him. I think he's a bad doctor. My wife is 100 pounds, he thinks it's necessary to prescribe her 180 hydrocodone a month along with another 90+ butalbutal and then a bunch of migraine knockout pills called Maxalt. The poor girl is a walking zombie who can't hold a conversation or be a good parent to our kids. Shes become addicted to her meds and eats them so fast that they never last a whole month. Marcom is my family's enemy. Don't go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO?
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!! There is no on other than Dr. Marcom I would ever trust to do any sort of adjustment to my body! I really appreciate him! I moved from the area of his office to Jax Beach 10 years ago and I still drive over to his office whenever I need an adjustment b/c he is simply the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Marcom, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Marcom?

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Aerospace Med
  • Family Practice/OMT

Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Marcom treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average