Dr. Rodney Lewis, MD

Dr. Rodney Lewis, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Heritage Medical Associates' physicians and staff prioritize developing deep personal relationships with patients as a foundation for excellent health care. By offering a full spectrum of primary and specialty care, laboratory, imaging and testing services across Nashville, Green Hills, Franklin and Bellevue we are committed to providing high quality, affordable care in a patient-centered environment. Our individualized and holistic approach to care help patients enjoy happier, healthier lives.

Dr. Rodney Lewis, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital.

Dr. Lewis' Experience

See how Dr. Lewis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lewis

Dr. Lewis accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lewis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewis to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Lewis' Performance
    in Franklin, TN |
    Dr. Rodney Lewis has a wonderful bedside manner, meaning a good listener. I should know, having had the good fortune of traveling the world. Dr. Lewis has been my Primary Care Doctor since May 2016 and takes meaningful care of my health. I am 80 years young !
    Cane ridge |
    Great doc. Personable easy to talk to. Very thorough.
    in Nashville, TN |
    told I should give up on trying to have a baby bc he adopted and I only wanted to get pregnant so my child would 'look like me' (I was 32 at the time with no medical reason to avoid pregnancy) Only visited him bc my ob is in the same building. My ob was disgusted, horrified by his statements and apologized. Now mother to healthy baby boy PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PHYSICIAN FOR THIS AND OTHER REASONS!
    in Goodlettsville, TN |
    Dr. Lewis is by far the most thorough and caring doctor I have ever had. Because of his attention to detail, a malignant tumor was discovered on my kidney. I had surgery and have been cancer free since. I am convinced that Dr. Lewis' concern and professionalism saved my life. He is proactive, caring, and forthright - all qualities I want in my doctor.
    in Nashville Tennessee |
    This man is VERY unprofessional. I would not recommend him to anyone. He should not be a doctor.
    in Goodlettsville, TN |
    Dr. Lewis has been my Primary Care Internist for the past 7 years. During that time I have seen him many times during routine exams and for acute symptoms. He is extremely knowledgeable and instills confidence that I am getting the best possible care. He has referred me to other specialties on at least 5 occasions, the latest of which was as a result of finding a serious condition by studying my routine test results over time. I am happy that Dr. Lewis is my doctor!
    in Nashville, TN |
    Dr. Lewis is one of the most compassionate, evidence-based, relatable & accessible physicians I have ever met. I am in healthcare strategy for a competing healthsystem (we met during his residency), and I sought his care for myself and my husband when he established his practice. He is trained in both surgery & medicine, which gives him a unique & rare perspective as an internist. He does not rush, incorporates your family life, stress level & stage of life in a holistic partnership of care.
    Have you seen Dr. Rodney Lewis, MD?
    Are you Dr. Lewis?

Dr. Lewis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Lewis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lewis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lewis' Board Certifications

• Allergies
    • Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression

Completed in 2003

Completed in 2005

Emory and Henry College

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Lewis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage