Dr. Rodney Laningham, MD

Dr. Rodney Laningham, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Rodney Laningham, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Willis, TX. He is 47 years old. Dr. Laningham is affiliated with Conroe Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Laningham's Experience

See how Dr. Laningham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Laningham

Dr. Laningham accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Laningham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Laningham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laningham to family and friends
Dr. Laningham's Performance
Willis, Tx |
Dr. Laningham was a total waste of my hard earned money. My appointment was at 3pm, didn't get seen until 4:15pm for about 5 minutes of his time. This was at the Willis office. He didn't want to hear what I had to say, was rude and a complete jerk. I have been to several DR's for my issues and was hoping he could help, but he couldn't be bothered. Worst service I had ever experienced by a professional Dr. On the other hand, Dr Josh Dubose is fantastic, he's the one to see if you must go.
in Willis, TX |
If you are thinking about going to this doctors office, don't. The front desk was rude, the nurse was rude, and doctor Laningham was rude. It was like I was inconveniencing their day by calling. I saw Dr Josh on Friday and he was really nice but the med's he prescribed me were upsetting my stomach. So I called this morning to let them know and they told me I needed to make an apt to get prescribed new ones. Which is no big deal I understood that they would need to see me to prescribe new ones. W
in Willis, TX |
He takes time to listen to your concerns. On one occasion he thought I had gall stones and ordered a CT Scan but the appointment was for Monday and this was Friday. Saturday morning he called my home asking about me after he had already called the hospital thinking I might have gone to the ER in the night. I was home and on Monday had the scan and discovered I had bile duct cancer a few days later. His compassion for me was more than I expected. That was 8 years ago and I still go to him.
Have you seen Dr. Rodney Laningham, MD?
Are you Dr. Laningham?

Compare Dr. Laningham

}

Dr. Laningham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Laningham does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Laningham and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Memorial Herman Hospital Sys

Dr. Laningham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laningham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Laningham does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Laningham and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.