Contact provider for availability

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Claybrooks

BioSpine Institute

3900 Millenia Blvd Orlando, FL 32839

Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Claybrooks accepts

Dr. Claybrooks accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Claybrooks' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Progressive Spinal Muscular Atrophy
  • Progressive Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Spinal Dysostosis, Anhalt Type
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Ryukyuan Type

• Gout
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Cord Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Torticollis
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

Dr. Claybrooks values are: Excellence – He maintains the highest standards and achieves them by continually measuring and improving outcomes. Compassion – He demonstrates his commitment to world-class care by providing a c...

2005
1995

• Arabic
  • Chinese
  • French

• Recipient, Bristol-Meyers Squibb/National Medical Fellowships Research Fellowship Award,
  • Recipient, Hour Magazine, Top Docs of 2007,
  • Recipient, Consumers' Research Council of America, Guide to America's Top Orthopedists,

• Detroit Free Press,
  • Detroit Free Press,
  • Surgical Management of Osseous Hemangioblastoma of the Thoracic Spine: Technical Case Report,
  • Atlantoaxial Fusion: A biomechanical Analysis of Two C1-C2 Fusion Techniques,

Dr. Claybrooks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Claybrooks

4.2

Dr. Claybrooks?
Dr. Claybrooks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD
Entire process from initial consultation to post surgery follow up everyone was great. Dr. Claybrooks was friendly, professional, and answered every question.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
I can not give this center a high enough rating! I am three weeks post op from a spinal fusion L5 to S1 AND Laminectomy done at the same time. Dr Claybrooks, his surgical staff and office staff are all PHENOMINAL! Patient, caring, and concerned! I was up and walking within a few minutes of waking up from my surgery and I was pain free! I was living with daily debilitating pain and I have not had one moment of pain since my surgery. Like a lot of patients report, I only needed pain medicine for a few days. There was soreness and discomfort after surgery but NO PAIN! This facility ushered in a life changing experience for me! I'm 45 years old and I've had back pain for 20 years. Should have done this 20 years ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
Outstanding ..made me feel comfortable about the surgery. Having back surgery is scary and the horror stories. But Dr. Claybrooks put my mind at ease. Best choice I have ever made. Forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
I am a patient of Dr Claybrooks. I can not say enough about him.. He is very polite, courteous and un assuming. He Went over all of my tests with me and gave me all of my options. He explained each procedure and told me the pros and cons of each. He was honest and upfront and he NEVER tried to sway my decision in any way. He did a great job on my Laminectomy and it went great. It is obvious that this is what he is supposed to do. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor and i would definately recommend him and the BioSpine Institute to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
I'm Roger Kingdom, two time Olympic Gold Medalist. I would like to thank Dr. R. Claybrook M.D. for making the detail instructions of my surgery elementary for me. With a better understanding it eased a little bit of my anxiety about having the procedure done. Once I committed to have surgery on my back, his surgical concierge Marcell Valentine did a wonderful job of directing me through my pre-op and post-op instructions. It's also great to get a call back from time to time from Marcell checking up on me to make sure I was recovering ok. I know they're in the medical field and it's part of their job, but it's good to hear from them after the procedure is completed so you dont just feel like a number. All the best to them for continued success with a personal touch. I highly recommend them to anyone. Now let my rehab begin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
After an accident in 5/18, I was referred to Biospine by my chiropractor and was able to get in to see Dr. Claybrooks very quickly. Through the course of the past year, the staff has graciously cared for me, without pressuring me into any decision. Navigating through their processes has been a seemless, easy task that makes manuvuering the health care system feel less like a burden when you have a knowledgeable team on your side. At all times during the process I had someone available to me that I could call, talk to, etc. that could answer my questions or find an answer for me. Dr. Claybrooks completed four outpatient procedures and finely completed a minimally invasive surgical procedure (artifical disk replacement). All of our interactions were never "rushed" and he took the time to make sure all of my case was covered and questions were answered. I hope to continue to tell my good stories about the excellent surgeon and team I found at Biospine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
Just had my second surgery with Dr. Claybrooks and very impressed! Thank you for a phenomenal experience and your staff working to get everything done to work with my schedule. I am forever thankful! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
I have been extremely impressed with BioSpine from start to completion. The staff, the facility both in Orlando and the Tampa surgery center, my surgical contact, Brittani, and my surgeon, Dr. Claybrooks. He is patient, answers questions, reviews the MRI with you and takes time to make sure you are comfortable. I would highly recommend BioSpine to anyone needing issues related to the spine addressed.
Great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
Very friendly staff. They respond in a timely matter when I have had to reach out to them. Had a couple questions after surgery, and were able to get me in right away to answer the questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
Dr Claybrooks has helped me by relieving the pain without major surgery suggested by others. I am so glad I found this facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
One week ago I had lower lumbar surgery. Dr Claybrooks did a fantastic job ! I'm feeling better every day. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. My surgical concierge Marcell, was able to get the procedure moved up a week, which was huge for me. I was in a lot of pain. The entire staff went above and beyond. It was a very good experience. So glad I found them! Mike C - Kissimmee, FL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
Dr. Claybrooks was wonderful to have fix my back. I am now 4 weeks post laminectomy and I am pain free and eager to start rebuilding my core strength. I will certainly advise anyone with chronic back pain to seek Biospine and Dr. Claybrooks expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
I have had 2 procedures with Dr. Claybrooks since February. An ACDF, and most recently a lumbar 2-3 laminectomy. To say that Dr. Claybrooks is a miracle worker is an understatement! I completely placed all my trust in him after meeting him, and his wonderful patient demeanor! The support staff and nursing staff at the Orlando office as well as the Tampa surgical center are all top notch professionals, caring and compassionate. I would recommend this group of Doctors, Nurses and staff to anyone!! 5?????'s
It was life changing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
My grandma and grandpa had a neck surgery done and they are doing alot better since the surgery. Thank you Dr. Clybrooks Brittney and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
Had fusion surgery with Dr Claybrooks. He has amazing bedside manner he is patient and answers questions without making you feel like he is in a rush. Very thorough in making sure you understand what is going to be done. Marcell is very nice and makes sure everything is taken care of. Great follow through in all aspects from the beginning and even after surgery. Definitely a great experience at the Tampa surgery center-very nice nurses and office staff. They as well made sure you understand what was going to take place and were very patient. The Orlando office staff is amazing as well. Heather is a Godsend. As a nurse myself I was very impressed with the professionalism in everyone. Very highly recommend Biospine in all aspects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
I was referred to Bio Spine after I had a car accident and saw Dr Claybrooks. Upon my first visit Dr Claybrooks advised I had two herniated disc in my Cervical Spine and two in my lumbar spine. He did recommend surgery to remove the disc which we did elect to do. Dr Claybrooks was exceptional during this first visit, he explained everything to me in detail and took his time. He even talked to my husband and explained the procedure to him and what he was going to be doing. He took his time t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
All we can say is top notch care! From the moment we called in for an appointment, to the dedicated time spent speaking with Marcell, he made it seem like we were the only patient, to the detailed and attentive of Dr. Claybrooks. We cannot say enough great things about Biospine and recommend to everyone we know. Thank you! Gabby
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD?
Dr. Claybrooks listened to my complaints and took his time to explain what was wrong with my back and how he would fix it. He is friendly and a very mellow man. Marcell was an excellent surgical concierge keeping me informed about everything. The front desk has friendly people too. The surgical center was outstanding. All the people there were pleasant and did their job with precision.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Claybrooks?