Dr. Rod Turner Sr, MD

Dr. Rod Turner Sr, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Rod Turner Sr, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Webster, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and emergency medicine.

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Community Health Choice
  • EmblemHealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HAP Insurance
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Turner Sr

See how frequently Dr. Turner Sr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

High Risk Pregnancy

Dr. Turner Sr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Turner Sr "My practice is committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients. We offer personalized attention in a friendly, courteous environment. I believe that the TOTAL patient is our primary concern, and we pride ourselves on providing personal care. My office is dedicated to fully educating you about your health needs, and strive to be your partner in health care. We want to provide Women's Health Care for women of all ages from puberty, to childbirth, to menopause and beyond. Thanks."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Turner Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turner Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turner Sr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turner Sr to family and friends

Dr. Turner Sr's Performance

Thank you Dr. Turner for kindness and care. So glad to have found you, your integrity, honesty and genuine concern is not found in all physicians. God bless you!! Mrs. Terry McBurney
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I absolutely love Dr Turner and his office staff. I am in the medical field and its HARD to find good staff to go with the doctor. Old school all the way when it comes to caring about the patient in every aspect. Nobody likes going to woman visits but Dr Turner is not only your medical doctor,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was wonderful and so nice it was his office staff that made be feel stupid for my concerns with my pregnancy. His nurses we terrible at explaining anything and I just felt very pushed to the side especially when I had concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Turner is amazing! Being pregnant with my first child, everything was obviously very new for my husband and I...Dr. Turner is caring and was there for us the whole nine months! He has a wonderful sense of humor and I never felt rushed when I would have an appointment. He answered all of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is an amazing over all DR. I will never go anywhere else to have my children.
Are you Dr. Turner Sr?