Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Rockelle Rogers, MD
Dr. Rockelle Rogers, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Kalamazoo, MI. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

940 John St

Kalamazoo, MI 49001

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Rogers

As internal medicine physicians, we are dedicated to keeping you healthy and feeling good - physically and emotionally - by understanding your individual needs. We believe a positive doctor-patient relationship is based on honest, two-way communication. And just as we advocate for your better health, we encourage you to participate and ask questions.

Dr. Rogers' Experience

Dr. Rogers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Physical Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • St Joseph Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
  • St Joseph Mercy Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rogers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogers to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Rogers' Performance
in South Bend, IN |
I am quite a few years short writing this review for Dr. Roger's my own individual care was some may consider exceptional and rewarding at the same time. I was referred to her after having some major health concerns. I voiced to her that it was the first time for me to have a woman internal medicine doctor, yet she sat and listened to my concerns and apprehensions with my treatment. I can honestly say that she took into consideration my concerns and treated me very well until I came back home.
Kalamazoo, MI |
If you need someone to treat your cold or high blood pressure, she'll get it done. If you need someone to coordinate care for multiple health problems, find someone else. Horrible bedside manner. If you disagree with her, she'll be sure to remind you that she has 20 years of experience as a doctor. She dislikes self advocacy. She doesn't remember long-time patients from visit to visit. She doesn't even try. Count on having to wait 3-5 months for a non-urgent appointment
in Augusta, MI |
Dr. Rogers is very thorough and careful. I highly recommend her.
Knowledgeable, detail explaination, thorough exams!
in Kalamazoo, Michigan |
I've only meet with her twice, I'm extremely happy with the way she interacts with me, takes the time to make sure I understand what she's saying and seemed to be very interested and concerned about all aspects of my Heath. She wants me to have follow up testing done with a referral it literally took a total of 10 mins before I started receiving phone calls to schedule the test's she sent in for me to have. I really appreciate this it shows that she's sincerely concerned about me and my heath.
Galesburg, MI |
I recently went to her office with 2 specific issues. I felt that it was more important for her to tell me what tests she wanted to set up for me, rather than the reason I went to her office for. Both issues she glanced at from her seat and stated to keep an eye on it and if it gets worse, she would send me to a specialist. Then proceeded to tell me that if I did not get the tests done that she wanted me to do, that she would not renew any of my prescriptions for my asthma. Changed Doctors!!!
in Plainwell, Mi |
Dr. Rogers office staff was very responsive to what I needed and extremely efficient. Dr. Rogers responds to emails and messages within 24 hours; which I never had before. During my first visit, she wad very engaging and professional. I look forward to a healthy future with Dr. Rogers.
Have you seen Dr. Rockelle Rogers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rogers?