Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rochelle Pondt, DO
Dr. Rochelle Pondt, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Pondt is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

20423 Kuykendahl Rd Ste 100

• CoreSource
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Pondt

Dr. Pondt's Experience

Dr. Pondt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Pondt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Pondt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pondt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pondt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pondt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pondt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pondt to family and friends
Dr. Pondt's Performance
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Pondt has been my attending MD for several years now. she actually listens to you to find the solution to ur illness when other doctors think you are crazy. I came down with an illness a year ago that no other doctors could figure out what I had. It was life threatening. severe swelling of the tongue blocking all air passages off. Dr Pondt listened to me and prescribed the right medication to fight the bacterial infection. I highly recommend her
in Conroe,TX |
Dr. Pondt is a wonderful blessing to our family. She diagnosed my dad with early signs of dementia and was later certified by specialist. He was then able to get the right line of care and proper attention. Very loving and understanding. Extremely patient because by father could be a handle full. I would recommend her to anyone that needed a real doctor you can talk to not one that talks at you. All the Winrose Family are great people.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Pondt is displays a charismatic approach in her services. She's very welcoming, a great listener, and pays attention to my concerns. Her humble demeanor creates a level plain field for interactive communications between myself and her. She is always open and willing to work with me to decide the best possible medical advice. I'm looking forward to seeing more goodness from this wonderful Doctor.
Tomball, TX |
I like Dr. Pondt, she's very personable and seems knowledgeable. However, certain information was not communicated to me that was relevant in getting a referral. In addition, upon calling several times to get the information, I received no call back. Therefore, one week later, I had to drive over to the office to find out the actual procedure of getting a referral...this was not convenient at all! A simple return phone call would have alleviated my frustrations and answered my question.
Spring, TX |
Outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Pondt. Engaging, prompt, and very knowledgable.
in Spring Texas |
Dr. Pondt is an awesome doctor. She listens to me and takes the time to explain all of my treatment options. She is very kind and personable. I am very comfortable talking to her about any issue I may have. So glad I found her!
Best Doctor ever. Very patient and attentive. Will recommend her any day
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pondt since I moved to Houston in 2013 when she was on Lantern bend , when she moved to Windrose I followed her there. She's the kind of Dr. That takes the time to get to know you , listens and pays attention . Very professional. Excellent bedside manners. My husband also is a patient . There should be more doctors like her.
in Avon, CO |
I love how compassionate Dr. Pondt is. She is alway so personable and tries her to best to do what is best for me. She will forever be my PCP.
in Houston, TX |
Dr R. Pondt is a very caring doctor. She always speak positive and is up front with any of your questions. I hope I can continue with her as my PCP
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Pondt is an outstanding physician. She has the knowledge but Dr. Pondt also truly cares for her patients.
in Spring, TX |
I recently left work one morning feeling awful. I decided that I needed to see Dr Pondt before going home. I knew that without an appointment I might have to wait awhile. The office staff was very understanding and got me in to see the doctor quickly. I was very thankful that they were so considerate.
in Houston , TX |
My daughters and I are new to Dr. Pondt. She was welcoming, kind, knowledgeable and thorough during our visits. I am relieved to have finally found a physician with both brains and bedside manner.
Spring, TX |
I have been extremely pleased with the caring professionalism of Dr. Pondt since I started seeing her 5 months ago, after being forced to change doctors for insurance reasons. Last week her staff fit me in the same day, actually the same afternoon, when I needed to see her for an infection. She made me feel welcome, explained things and remembered parts of our previous discussions. Dr Pondt has not lost and strives to continue the personal side of health care, a refreshing change. I have re
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pondt, is a very caring physician, she takes concern for the patients well being as well as their health.
in Spring, TX |
I would gladly recommend Dr. Pondt to my family and friends. We had just moved here from out of state and I was having difficulty with my medications. Dr. Pondt took the time to listen to me and helped me get my medications back on track. Other Dr's could take a page from how she takes her time and listens. Completely Satisfied!!
Spring, TX |
Visits with Dr. Pondt are as entertaining as they are informative and caring. I love that she has a sense of humor, but she also cuts to the chase when needed. I feel like she doesn't just hear me, she listens.
in Spring, TX |
I just love Dr. Pondt. She is always so sweet and takes her time with you. She is never in a rush and always ask if you have any questions for her.
Houston, TX |
Fantastic experience. Office staff was polite and efficient. Dr. Pondt was easy to talk to and work with and just so nice! Found a great primary physician!
in Houston, TX |
I love Dr. Pondt her bedside manner is outstanding. she is easy to talk with, and compassionate.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Pondt is one of the best family physicians that I have ever had. She is very personable and actually listens to what is going on. I would refer everyone to her. She cares and that is hard to find these days. She has been my pcp for about 7 years.
in Houston, TX |
She is very professional and really care for her patients. Extremely accurate and straightforward. Best Family Doctor I have ever had! Lina Kramer
in Spring, Tx |
I love Dr. Pondt as my primary health care physician. She is caring and makes sure that I have everything I need to be as healthy as I possibly can. I have a life long chronic illness - so she not only treats my health issues, she sometimes has to hold my hand and treat my spirit as well. She treats me holistically which at 66 years young is important to me. Thank you Dr. Pondt for being my doctor. Thank Dr. Rochelle for being there when I need you as well.
in Spring, TX |
Really tries to get to know her patients and listens to them. Only have been a patient for about 9 months but I would recommend her to family and friends.
in Willis, TX |
Spring, TX |
Dr Pondt is intelligent, concerned, easy to talk with, and a caring doctor. I'm happy I found her.
in Spring |
Amazing office visit! Dr. Pondt LISTENS to her patients. Discussion about my concerns was very thorough. I was not rushed! Office staff and medical assistants are always cordial!! I arrived on time and did not wait long at all to be called back. Blessed to have found Windrose!
Spring, TX |
Dr. Pondt is very easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner.
Miami, FL |
I am a big fan of Dr. Pondt - as opposed to many doctors I have seen in the past, she takes a personal interest in her patients. I have always been able to get in to see her on short notice and she takes the time to talk about whats going on in our lives and she is very perceptive about our needs. Its not just about writing prescriptions.
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Pondt is AMAZING. She is so attentive, knowledgeable and actually cares. She takes her time with you and let's you know everything she's doing every step of the way. I trust her not only with my health but the health of my family as well. Highly recommended!
in Houston, TX |
Dr Pondt is an excellent doctor that I would recommend to my family. She is friendly caring and knowledgeable. Hope to keep her as my doctor for a long time.
Spring, TX |
They wanted me to take a medicine that would prevent me from breastfeeding but was unable to tell me why and what the cause of my sickness. The nurse told me she'd have to have Dr. Pondt call me to talk to me about it. I've still never received that phone call a month and half later nor did I take the medicine and I'm doing fine. Also the nurses don't call back until at least a week after I leave a message even though the voicemail says they'd call back the same day or at the latest the next day
Houston, TX |
Dr. Pondt is an amazing doctor who always listens to her patients needs and fears. she will take extra time when needed to make sure everything you need is taken care of.
in Houston, TX |
Great first visit! Nice staff Just a all around good environment
in Houston, TX |
Windrosè is an amazing facility with incredible staff. Dr Pondt is incredibly insightful and thorough as well as caring and committed to treating our family
in Houston, TX |
Dr Pondt is amazing . The office staff is very responsive and professional They have us in and out for appointments I would recommend them to anyone
in Spring, TX |
Excellent patient relationship relationship, listening to my concerns and issues
in Spring, TX |
Dr Pondt has been my doctor for 3 years now, she has been my lifeline. A very compassionate person and listens to me and takes action without hesitation. A wonderful well rounded doctor and I plan to stay her patient
Houston, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Pondt for some years now. I absolutely love her, she's personal and professional. And she listens to her patients and there concerns.
in Spring, TX |
She is awesome and meets every expectation I have of my physician (knowledgeable, listens, discusses medical issues thoroughly, discusses treatment alternatives, takes the time I need for each visit).
in TOMBALL TEXAS |
DR . PONDT IS THE BEST DR.I HAVE EVER BEEN TO SHE LISTENS TO YOU AND ALWAYS CHECKS YOU FIRST AND THEN CHECKS YOU FOR VISIT I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY ONE I KNOW
in Spring, TX |
I could not have had a better experience. Dr. Pondt is phenomenal - extremely personable and kind. I feel as though I am in the best possible hands.
in Spring, TX |
I first started seeing Dr. Pondt at a different practice years ago. When I called in and found out she had changed practices I searched high and low to find her. I absolutely adore her. She really cares about her patients. Her bedside manner is caring, understanding, sometimes direct and she always wants to make you better. She cares about your whole health and overall well-being. She is stuck with me for life!
in Spring, TX |
Like the fact that she listens to my concerns and always has a workable solution.
Excellent Doctor
in houston tx |
Excellent doctor. She takes time to listen to your concerns and gives valuable feedback. Love her!
in Houston, TX |
Very personable. Really knows how to treat a patient.
in Spring, Texas |
My entire family goes to Dr. Pondt and we love her! She takes the time to listen to your concerns and is very thorough. She is personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to friends and family!
in Houston, Tx. |
I have been a patient of Dr.Pondt for several years..I was her patient when she was with IKP Family Medicine..She is very thorough, compassionate,and spends time with the patient.I just love Dr.Pondt..
Dr. Pondt is a personable physician who takes time to solve medical concerns. After 5 years of her being my physician, I would defiantly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Rochelle Pondt, DO?
Are you Dr. Pondt?