Dr. Robyn Young, MD

Dr. Robyn Young, MD

Breast Oncology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Robyn Young, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. She graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston and specializes in breast oncology, oncology, and more.Read her story

800 W Magnolia Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Young

See how frequently Dr. Young performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Breast Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Young's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Young's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Young "My practice focuses entirely on breast cancer treatment and serves as the principal investigator for numerous breast clinical trials. My team offers the most up-to-date and aggressive options for fighting breast cancer including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy, and biological therapy. I believe in working closely with breast cancer surgeons, plastic surgeons, radiation oncologists, and other medical professionals to provide a team approach, assuring each patient an opportunity for a cure and the highest quality of life."

This content was provided by Dr. Young "Breast cancer treatment is my passion and my calling. Woman-to-woman I bring you that special understanding about the effects of this disease. The part that goes beyond the physical aspects—the questions about your femininity, your appearance, your doubts, and your fears. I've been on the other side of the cancer table, having lost my father to lung cancer. There were times I didn't feel like I was getting the whole story. I welcome your questions and concerns. We'll walk through breast cancer together. You are not in this alone."

• Breast Oncology

• University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends

Dr. Young's Performance

My experience with Dr. Young has been only positive. She was not rude, she was very caring and spent all the time necessary to explain my diagnosis and the proposed treatment. She answered all of my questions and related to me her experience with the treatment she was recommending. I could not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Inconsiderate and judgmental. She did not agree with my personal beliefs nor respect my personal choices. I'm still alive despite her "professional" OPINION
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Dr.Robyn Young is pompous,rude,& uncaring. After cancer was discovered by my gynecologist, she told me I would die in 2 to 3 years. That was 4 years ago.I never asked for that information. She just told me. When I recently requested an appointment for a referral to a clinic that helps with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
So rude. Will not be going back to her. She completely stressed my mom out and made a scary experience into a nightmare.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option1
I had blood work done and the doctor never reviewed the blood work herself. She had an employee review it. One tumor marker was abnormal and it was never reported to me. The only way I knew was through the patient portal. That is not the thoroughness you want in an oncologist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1