Dr. Robyn Thom, MD

PsychiatryFemaleAge 32

Psychiatry

Dr. Robyn Thom, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine in 2015.

Dr. Robyn Thom, MD

Massachusetts General Hospital

55 Fruit St Boston, MA 02114

Dr. Thom's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thom

1.0

I saw Dr Thom for an Autism evaluation. The only question she asked me about autism was what I had read about autism that personally seemed relevant to me. Most of what led me to this conclusion wasn't related to any articles I'd read. The majority of mybinformation came from Facebook group discussions, autistic friends, and videos. Why only articles are relevant is a mystery to me. The rest of the was general anxiety/depression screening questions. After talking to me for one hour, she decided I didn't have autism or bipolar. I had expected something more codified and technical, since autism diagnoses would be in the realm of neurology. Nope. A single conversation that played like ever anxiety eval I've ever done. Ultimately, she told me everything I was experiencing (none of which she actually knew because she never asked anything besides general screening questions and the one autism question) was just anxiety.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robyn Thom, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Thom?

• Psychiatry