Dr. Robyn Stengel Fanderclai, MD

Dr. Robyn Stengel Fanderclai, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Robyn Stengel Fanderclai, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in O Fallon, MO. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - O'Fallon

9209 Phoenix Village Pkwy

O Fallon, MO 63368

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Stengel Fanderclai

See how frequently Dr. Stengel Fanderclai performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Jock Itch
Dermatitis
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Stengel Fanderclai's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Stengel Fanderclai's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stengel Fanderclai "Dr. Fanderclai is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology. A Saint Louis area native, Dr. Stengel received her B.S. degree (magna cum laude) in chemistry from Truman State University and her M.D. degree with honors from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine in 1999, where she was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She then completed an internal medicine internship and a dermatology residency at Southern Illinois University in Springfield, Illinois."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Truman State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Southern Illinois University

Dr. Stengel Fanderclai has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • Missouri Dermatological Society, Member

Dr. Stengel Fanderclai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stengel Fanderclai to family and friends
Dr. Stengel Fanderclai's Performance
in O Fallon, MO |
Office staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Fanderclai is personable and knowledgeable. Took the time to specifically ask if I had any questions or concerns. Minimal wait time before taken to the exam room. A pleasant experience.
Lake Saint Louis, MO |
Wonderful doctor. Helped me through my diagnosis of melanoma.
Mansfield, TX |
I've been to see Dr. Fanderclai twice when my primary physician couldn't help with a skin issue and both times she was able to deal with my issues quickly and alleviate my problem.
in Wentzville MO. |
very thorough, took time to explain everything so I could understand it. every one I encountered was very friendly and helpful
in St Charles, MO |
Dr. Fanderclai is caring and gentle. A pleasure to visit and very thorough.
Wentzville, MO |
This is a great practice! We’ve seen the nurse practitioner and Dr Fanderclai and would highly recommend them!
in St. Louis MO |
I have been with Dr. Stengel Fanderclai for many years and would never leave. I have referred many friends and family to her. She has a great bedside manner. She is always very helpful, concerned and knowledgeable. I think she is truly the best!!!
in Wentzville, MO |
My visit with Dr. Stengel Fanderclai was wonderful. She listened to me and worked with my insurance plan. I was totally happy with the entire staff. Thank you for everything..
O Fallon, MO |
Dr. Fanderclai is always very professional and pleasant.
in Troy, MO |
I was very satisfied from the moment I walked in the front door, for the first time, until I left after my appointment. All employees were very friendly and helpful. Dr. Fanderclai was so friendly and very attentive to my problem and took time to explain and listen to me. I am so glad I chose her to be my dermatologist. I have already recommended her to my friends.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in O'Fallon, MO |
Dr. Fanderclai is very friendly and personable.and knowable she is concerned about her patients always asking how I doing on my meds. love going there the whole staff is so helpful and friendly.
Warrenton, MO |
Dr. Fanderclai is very friendly and personable. Easy to discuss issues with, and she explains everything thoroughly. If a skin biopsy or in-clinic treatment is necessary, she and the staff are very professional and concerned about patient comfort during treatment as well as accurate diagnosis. I would highly recommend her.
in Wentzville MO |
I recommend Robyn to everyone with an opportunity to do so. She is extremely personable and knowledgeable. I appreciate her very much.
in Wentzville, MO |
Dr Robyn was professional, sweet and personable. I do recommend Dr Robyn and Forefront.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Streator, IL |
Dr. Stengel is an amazing doctor! She is very thorough and listens to get patients. She is an artist with facial fillers and lips!
in St Louis, MO |
I first met Dr. Stengel in 2011. I have found her services to be excellent and of a higher quality than any other dermatologist that I have ever visited. During a recent visit, she removed several painful skin tags. I can remember other doctors doing the same thing and having a horrible experience compared to the very pleasant experience that Dr. Stengel provided.
in St Peters, MO |
She really takes the time to explain treatment options and possible side effects. Very Friendly and Professional I don't mind waiting a few extra minutes to see her. Some of the Office Operating procedures/polcies are a bit rigid
It was horrible!! We were right on time for our appointment and forgot our insurance card. They let my husband fax over a copy of it which took some time. Then after all that was done they cancelled our appointment on us. It was the rudest thing that ever happened to me. This appointment was for my son's acne and we waited like a month to get in and drove 35 minutes to get there. i don't know how many times I waited on dr Stengel. She has been late for me. Never go back after seeing her 5 yrs.
Have you seen Dr. Robyn Stengel Fanderclai, MD?

Visit Dr. Stengel Fanderclai