Dr. Robyn Siperstein, MD

Dr. Robyn Siperstein, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Robyn Siperstein, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She has been practicing for 13 years.

Dr. Siperstein's Experience

See how Dr. Siperstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Siperstein

Dr. Siperstein accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Siperstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siperstein to family and friends
Dr. Siperstein's Performance
in North Palm Beach, FL |
If you are looking for a reputable, knowledgeable doctor, look no further. From the moment I walked through the doors I knew that this was a doctor who went the extra mile. Her employees are friendly and all about the patient's comfort. Her assistants are personable and make you feel like family and the cherry on top of this cake is Dr. Robyn Siperstein who is not only a perfectionist but stands behind her work. This is the best money I ever spent!
Boynton Beach, FL |
My wife & I went to Boynton office. A very very brief exam.Missed several potential problems.told my wife couldn't take care of spot on her face because (Dr.Nestor) is no good at removing clogged pore blemishes instead recommended their facials person for $250. Skip this practice as they are only interested in the money for their "other services"would rate services at ZERO if offered.
Thank you for this feedback. Improving patient experience is our top priority. Unfortunately, milia removal are not covered by insurance, as that is not considered medically necessary. Therefore, we often discuss the seeing our medical esthetician for extractions, though it is never our intention to push patients towards cosmetic services. Skin exams are the most important part of our practice - we give each patient as much time as they need to do the most thorough exams from head to toe.
in Boynton beach |
Went to this practice to treat my acne, I always suffered with acne, and saw Dr.Nestor, She was super sweet and very knowledgeable, she partnered with Janette the Esthestician who was also very knowledgeable in helping me control my acne! The practice is very professional, clean and friendly from the front desk to the medical assistants. Dr. Siperstein is also very good with cosmetics, and listens to everything and very sweet. I would highly recommended this team
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Siperstein and her staff are one of a kind! I would highly recommend this group to anyone.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Siperstein and her staff are excellent. I've been to see them many times for different procedures. I have had great experiences and results every time. I would highly recommend her.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I absolutely love this practice! I have seen the PA Jeanelyn for cosmetics and for my full skin checks a few times already and she is awesome! I love that she has evening hours to offer as I work 9-5. It's so accommodating and I don't have to leave work early to make it to my appointments!
Boca Raton, FL |
I had a great experience with this practice. They were very efficient from the start. They accommodated my appointment request in a timely manner. I was also impressed with their personal follow up care. Great Doctor and staff.
Amazing experience - finally a doctor that cares about her patients. She took the time to explain the procedure and all my options as well as her recommendations for the best results. She listened to all my questions and I felt so comfortable with her that I will never go anywhere else. While I never had to wait for an appointment with her - I was able to book the day I requested, she is definitely worth the wait if needed.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Attentive & friendly staff. The office is clean, modern & beautiful. Dr Siperstein was professional & personable with me. She took her time & listened/responded to all my questions & concerns regarding Dysport & filler for a scar that I have on my face. I never felt rushed or that she wanted to be somewhere else. She was extremely knowledgeable to what my specific needs were and offered the best options available to me. I'm very happy with my overall experience & I will definitely be back again!
Miami, FL |
Called twice for appointments a year apart. Endless haughtyness and attitude. I was rudely told in both cases that there were no appointments available for four months. I then called one of the world's most famous dermatologists in New York. I got an appointment with the doctor himself in four weeks. He runs the world's largest cosmetic dermatological clinic. I saw the doctor and he got rid of my problems quickly. Don't bother with egomaniacs in Florida. Their clinics are amateur city.
We have appointments within 1-4 weeks depending on what is needed and we fit all urgent patients in the same day, so I believe this reviewer has the wrong office. If we don't have the exact date and time you prefer, we document on a wait list your exact preferences and call you immediately with any openings. We do not double book and everyone gets a 15-60 minute appointment so we can offer the highest level of care without making our patients wait.
in boca raton, fl |
Best dermatologist. 100% trust her with my skin concerns and cosmetic concerns. Fabulous outcomes!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My experience with Dr. Siperstein was excellent. She is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She listened to all my concerns and gave excellent advice. I highly recommend her to all!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Siperstein's for more than five years now. She is outstanding. Incredibly bright and simply a wonderful person. She is very thorough, never rushes and makes sure that her staff treats all with attention and kindness. Best dermatologist I've ever worked with.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Called to book an appointment after reading the reviews. Apparently this doctor is now a concierge physician and you must pay an annual concierge fee to join the group in order to be seen by her. Guess she is catering to an upscale client base now. Good for her, but not for me.
Dr. Siperstein's concierge practice is only for medical dermatology, but there is no concierge fee for cosmetic services (botox, fillers, lasers). We also have a large group practice of other highly qualified board certified dermatologists with training at top schools, including Cornell, NYU and University of Florida and there is no concierge fee to see these wonderful providers.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I saw Dr.Brown on my last visit, and was very happy with her treatment and the experience as a whole! Very professional staff and doctors!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Siperstein was professional, courteous, and engaging with me. I am completely satisfied with the results of my procedure. The staff is friendly and caring, to the point of leaving a personal cell phone number for me to contact them for lab results, as they were closing early due to a hurricane.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Performed a procedure that was ineffective. Charged more than what my insurance allowed and then harassed me for months to collect additional money. You are better off going to a different dermatologist.
Patients' insurance companies set the cost of office visits and procedures. If we accept the insurance, we sign contracts stipulating those rates. Charging less that those contracted rates would be in violation of our contract, and the insurance company would no longer allow us to be an "in-network" provider of medical services. If patients have any financial hardships that lead to issues with the procedure costs, we will always go out of our way to work with them to ease the burden.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I switched over to Siperstein dermatology about a year ago and am highly impressed. The staff is pleasant and friendly, the office is beautiful and Dr. Siperstein never disappoints. She is knowledgeable, thorough and genuinely cares about her patients. Highly recommend Siperstein Dermatology!
Boca Raton, FL |
The office staff is rude and catty. From the moment I called to schedule and appointment I was given an attitude and spoken to like a child. Dr Siperstein's medical assistant's do not even seem certified. They are very aloof. I was rushed in and out for my appointment.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
My husband and I are both medical professionals and never have we been as impressed with a medical office and practice as we are with the Siperstein Dermatology Group. The care, professionalism, caring and efficiency are outstanding, the staff is friendly and courteous,and the diagnosis and treatment received was spot on. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to anyone in need of dermatological care
in Boynton Beach, Fl |
The organization is extremely knowledgeable
in Delray Beach, FL |
When my previous dermatologist stopped taking insurance I took a chance with Dr. Siperstein. I researched her background and found she has incredible credentials. BEST decision ever. She is so up on every single medical and cosmetic procedure, and will never talk you into anything. She is smart, gentle, patient, and almost too nice to her staff. I absolutely recommend her.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I love love love this group. The office is amazing - so clean and updated. The staff is caring, knowledgeable and friendly. They provide every service imaginable and are experts at all of them!!! I'm so thankful I found this team!!!
Have you seen Dr. Robyn Siperstein, MD?

Compare Dr. Siperstein

Dr. Siperstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Siperstein has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Siperstein's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Age Spots
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Genital Herpes
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

Graduated in 2004

Yale University School Medicine
    Yale University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Siperstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siperstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology