Dr. Robyn Marszalek, MD

Dr. Robyn Marszalek, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Robyn Marszalek, MD is a dermatologist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Pa State Univ Coll Of Med in 2011 and specializes in dermatology.

133 Brookline Ave

Boston, MA 02215

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Marszalek

See how frequently Dr. Marszalek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Athlete's Foot
Seborrheic Dermatitis

Dr. Marszalek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Marszalek does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Infections
  • Telogen Effluvium
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Marszalek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marszalek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marszalek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marszalek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marszalek's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marszalek to family and friends

Dr. Marszalek's Performance

Dr. Marszalek found my skin cancer and I needed a surgery to cut it out. I had been very stressed out about the procedure and Dr. Marszalek was fantastic at listening to me and addressing my fears. I had the best experience because of her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had an outstanding experience with Dr. Marszalek. She is the only doctor that I have seen in the last year that I have complete confidence in, enjoy talking to, and would recommend to a friend or colleague. I am very impressed- she is professional, intelligent, aware of the most recent...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had been very stressed about the procedure and Dr. Marszalek was fantastic at listening to me and responding to my fears. I had the best experience because of her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Update: went to a new dermatologist and it turns out that I have everything I thought I had, but Dr. Marszalek swore I didn’t. It was all confirmed with a few tests and I am now on the proper meds. This only further proves that she knew or should have known about these simple tests that could solve...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option7

I didn't know anyone was this unhappy with my care! I always encourage and welcome updates on your progress so that we can intensify treatments and work up the diagnostic ladder as needed. Communication on both ends is so important. I strongly encourage you to call my office or send me an email portal message and we can discuss your care directly, including decision making, treatment choices, recent lab results, and opportunities for improvement.

My experience with Dr. Marszalek was wonderful. She listened to my concerns and made me feel at ease throughout the visit. She was extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend a visit with Dr. Marszalek!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you! It is my pleasure and honor to care for you.