Dr. Robyn Marszalek, MD

Dr. Robyn Marszalek, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Robyn Marszalek, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Boston, MA. She is 32 years old and has been practicing for 6 years.

133 Brookline Ave

Boston, MA 02215

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Marszalek

See how frequently Dr. Marszalek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Athlete's Foot
Seborrheic Dermatitis

Dr. Marszalek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Marszalek does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Infections
  • Telogen Effluvium
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Marszalek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marszalek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marszalek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marszalek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marszalek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marszalek to family and friends
Dr. Marszalek's Performance
Boston |
After visiting urgent care late on a Sunday w/ a skin issue, Dr. Marszalek reviewed my charts that night, and had a nurse call me at 7am Monday morning to schedule an appointment right away. In a scary time when I wasn't sure what was happening, Dr. Marszalek took on my case & helped explain everything. She called & emailed after her regular hours & even reviewed my test results on her day off. She's knowledgeable, caring & definitely goes above and beyond! I'm lucky she found my charts!
Cambridge, MA |
I have lived all over the country and throughout the years I have seen 20+ dermatologists. Dr. M is the best one. She provides the most excellent care. She is thorough, thoughtful, intelligent, and thinks outside the box. She explains treatment options and expectations clearly and in a very motivating way. I'm thrilled to have found her.
in Cambridge, MA |
Doctor Marszalek is highly informed. I trust her judgment. I found her approachable, professional, and competent. Excellent on all counts- the best I've found in years.
I had been self-conscious about my skin since I was in sixth grade and some kid on the bus called me an alcoholic because my nose was always more red than the rest of my face. When I saw Dr. Marszalek for a different skin issue, I mentioned my nose and she took the time to educate me on rosacea...even though that's not why I was seeing her. My face has never looked better!
Boston, MA |
Dr. Marszalek is so knowledgeable and at the same time very down to earth. Its always a pleasure to see her, and I always leave the office feeling like I'm well taken care of.
in Boston, MA |
I see Dr. Marszalek for skin exams. I find her to be very courteous, knowledgeable, down-to-earth, and energetic. She has performed a few biopsies of suspicious lesions and I appreciate how she always explains exactly what I should expect during and after each procedure. She is also a saint with answering questions on the My Health messaging service. I'm very happy with her care and am fortunate to have her on my medical team.
Prescribed cipro for acne without mentioning associated side effects or alternatives. The medication ended up giving me severe achilles tendonitis for 6 weeks. After looking up cipro, I learned that it is not recommended for use in active people due to its history of causing tendonitis and tendon ruptures. Thus, my injury could have been avoided if she had been more knowledgable about what she was prescribing.
Ciprofloxacin is the first-line adjunctive treatment for this complication of acne and is commonly prescribed, especially in young healthy patients. Side effects of medications are, unfortunately, very unpredictable. Before prescribing, specific side effects were instructed by me to be discussed and these were discussed and documented on the phone by my nurse. The medication was stopped immediately once the rare side effect was noticed. I am sorry that you were afflicted by this side effect.
Have you seen Dr. Robyn Marszalek, MD?

Visit Dr. Marszalek