Robyn Durst, NP

Robyn Durst, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Robyn Durst, NP is a nurse practitioner in Lees Summit, MO. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

600 NW Murray Rd Ste 210

Lees Summit, MO 64081

Learn about Robyn Durst

This content was provided by Robyn Durst "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Robyn Durst does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Robyn Durst is unavailable at this time.

Robyn Durst has no awards or honors listed.

Robyn Durst has no media or publications listed.

Robyn Durst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robyn Durst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robyn Durst's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robyn Durst

Robyn Durst?
Robyn Durst's Performance
What People Say About Robyn Durst, NP
Robyn always makes me feel what I have to say is important & she always listens to my questions. I feel very confident in the advice she gives and am very happy to be her patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn has been my doctor for years and now that my 3 girls are grown, they also see Robyn as their health care provider. I have been happy with the ease of getting appointments at my convenience. I never have to wait for no longer than what seems like 10 minutes, maybe less in the waiting room. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn is very caring, and doesn't "rush" to diagnose your ailment & rush you out, like all the other doctors do! I'm so glad that a friend referred me to Robyn, and feel no need to look further for a doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Durst was knowledgeable, professional and took the time needed to help me evaluate what was going on with my body. I would have no reservations about seeing her agoan
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Very thorough- even after her student had assessed me & gathered my Hx. Good plan of care
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Robyn Durst?