Dr. Robyn Cadet, MD

Dr. Robyn Cadet, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Robyn Cadet, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Carle Place, NY and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Hahnemann University in 1999 and specializes in pediatrics.Read her story

346 Westbury Ave Ste LL2

Carle Place, NY 11514

• EmblemHealth
  • MagnaCare
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Cadet

Dr. Cadet's Experience

Dr. Cadet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Cadet's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cadet "I have been a board certified pediatrician practicing in Nassau County for over eighteen years. I grew up in Westbury, New York (right next door to Carle Place, where my office is located). I attended MCP – Hahnemann School of Medicine (now known as Drexel University School of Medicine) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and completed my Pediatric residency at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, New York. I married my high school sweetheart and together, we have three beautiful children of our own. Pediatrics is not just my career, it is my passion and I care for each child that walks through the door of my office with the same care and compassion that I show to my own children. At Child Life Pediatrics, I am truly committed to your family. I believe that the role of a pediatrician is the most unique of all other medical providers. Your pediatrician should be a part of your family. She should be someone that not only parents and caregivers can rely on and turn to, but also a person that your child trusts and feels comfortable with. I realize that, as your pediatrician, you have trusted me with your life's most treasured blessing… your child. I take that very seriously. I will be a valuable resource to you and your family as I guide you through the vast and often overwhelming journey of parenthood. Full open communication is encouraged and I welcome your questions and dialogue to ensure your comfort, trust and understanding. I am dedicated to providing the utmost of medical care to your children and I hope to create a lasting bond between your family and me. This is the mission of my practice."

This content was provided by Dr. Cadet "In my practice, I provide a warm and kid friendly atmosphere that provides my patients and their parents and caregivers with a wonderful experience at each office visit. In addition to providing my best care to my patients, I try to educate my parents about keeping their children strong and healthy. Whereas medicine can be necessary, I strive to teach parents about more natural techniques to prevent and treat common childhood illnesses."

• Pediatrics

• Physical Examination
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Spelman College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Hahnemann University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • North Shore University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • North Shore University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Cadet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cadet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cadet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cadet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cadet to family and friends

Dr. Cadet's Performance

Excellent doctor, superb bedside manner. Staff is warm and welcoming.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor's office refused to make an appointment for my child without previously coming by the office to sign a waiver to retrieve medical records. I offered to email the records an they refused to receive an email or fax. This office is archaic and has horrible customer service!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My 9 month son had a high fever. Dr. Cadet asked me and my fiance to bring him in the same day we called. While waiting in Dr. Cadet office my son experience a febrile seizure. Every staff member from the office immediately responded quickly and professionally. My son was give oxygen meanwhile we...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Cadet is very professional and has been with our family since she was with Dr. Ente.
Are you Dr. Cadet?