Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robin Moore, DO
Dr. Robin Moore, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Park Plaza Hospital.

Houston Office

• Principal Life
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore's Experience

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Moore does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hyperthyroidism

• Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Moore has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Moore's Performance
in Houston TX |
Always professional and she listens to have patience
Houston, TX |
Doctor Moore & Nina do a commendable job at this office.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore is the best Doctor. I am very happy that she is my doctor. I would recommend her to any patient. Which I have done before.
Houston, TX |
She is thoughtful and thorough. I have both of my children in her care as well. I don't feel rushed when I have an appointment.
in Houston, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Robin Moore to my friends and family. She made me feel very comfortable and she knows what she is doing and she do it well.
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for 3 years. She and her staff are wonderful and professional. Dr. Moore is very caring and concerned about my needs.
Houston, TX |
I only see Female Drs. and she is the best!
in Houston, TX |
Dr Moore is very professional and thorough. She listens and takes the time to find out what is wrong with her patient. Her staff is courteous and professional as well. Dr Moore is an excellent physician.
in Rhome, TX |
I recommend Dr. Moore.
Houston, TX |
Nice friendly environment. Paperwork was offered in advance so was able to come to office with documents already prepared (loved that,, a real time saver). No long wait. Was impressed.
Houston, TX |
Dr Moore take good care of my needed lab work and blood pressure. That is very important to me at my age. Yes I would recommend her to my friends and family
Dr. Moore is Outstanding! A first-rate physician. She's thorough. Her bedside manner is impeccable. She explains everything in terms that are understandable. Staff is second to none. Just an overall pleasure. Dr.
in Houston Texas |
From the two visits I have it was a great experience On my visit a patient came in the nurse called that patient first and Dr Moore came out to get me herself. I appreciate that. Everyone there is very professional. I'm glad I chose Dr Moore myself. Thank you and have a Blessed day
in Houston, TX |
I absolutely adore Dr. Moore. She is very thoughtful physician, attentive and listens to your concerns. You can tell she knows what she's doing. I also appreciate that she doesn't immediately look to medicate, but looks at dietary, behaviorial changes that can be fixed first. Her "bedside manner" is also remarkable and she doesn't engage in any unnecessary speculation until she gets all of the information, testing, etc. That she needs. I wish she could do everything!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore is an excellent physician that actually cares about her patients, which is extremely rare in today’s world. I saw her for the first time for extreme kidney pain and she and her staff were very caring and showed concern and empathy for the pain I was in. She listens to your description of symptoms and doesn’t rush you. I'm so glad that I made that first appointment with her and I consider Dr. Moore as my new physician.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore is one of the kindest doctors I have been to in a long time. Although the visits are short, she is extremely attentive to her patient's needs.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore has been my primary care physician for a few years now, and I absolutely love her. She is very patient, kind, and knowledgeable. I never feel rushed when I come to her office for a visit. Her office staff is very friendly and I love the ease of being able to make appointments via online or over the phone.
in Pearland Texas |
I relocated to Pearland Texas from Jackson Ms hoping and praying to find a doctor who really cared about my health problems. I was referred to Doctor Robin Moore and she was a blessing from heaven. She truely cares about my health and talks to me about my medication and changing my lifestyle in order to feel better. I highly recommend her to my family and friends.
Houston, TX |
I changed physicians 2 years ago after my doctor of 32 years retired. I appreciate Dr. Moore's willingness to listen and responsiveness to my health needs. It is not easy to change doctor's after so many years but her demeanor and respect of me as a person made the transition easier.
Houston, TX |
Dr Moore is fantastic. She is very caring and sympathetic. The whole office staff is very helpful and caring also. I recently had a Dr, Which never saw me.They never answered phones. Had to go to office to get appt. Dr. Moore is so different. Very special. My husband and I are very happy.
Bethlehem, PA |
Dr. Moore has an excellent bedside manner. She makes you feel at ease during stressful times. She treats the patient and not just illness. I also like the prompt response when I leave messages for her Medical Assistant. In general, the office staff is very friendly. Always greeting me even if they are not involved with my visit.
Missouri City, TX |
I am a new patient of Dr. Moore's. I've been to her practice twice so far. Each time, I arrived early and was seen on time. I was greeted by friendly front desk staff and nurses. Dr. Moore is pleasant and attentive. If could say ask anything more, it would be that she spend just a few minutes more for discussion/consultation. Other than that, this has been one of the best medical visits I've had in years.
in Houston, TX |
There was little to no wait time in order to see Dr. Moore...even though I was a first time patient. But during the time I took to fill out all those new patient forms the staff was extremely helpful, courteous and upbeat. Once I was escorted to the doctor/patient room, it was just a few minutes (as in 2-3) before Dr. Moore arrived. At other doctor offices, I've waited between 45-90 between waiting room and patient/doctor room. Not with Dr. Moore. And she was so personable and helpful!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore and her staff are great. She was very professional and listened to my concerns. My husband and I are new patients. We are very happy with our new doctor.
Houston, TX |
The office staff is very efficient and friendly, Dr Moore is always on time with appointments and quick to respond to phone calls and concerns and I love the calming atmosphere of the office.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Moore is caring and very concerned. She is patient with you. I would recommend her to anyone.
Houston, TX |
I am extremely impressed with the offices at Elite Family Health & Wellness. Dr. Moore and staff are all very pleasant, professional and personable. Dr. Moore really takes the time to listen to my concerns. I appreciate that Dr Moore is of the same mind set of health & wellness & treating me holistically. Her staff is very nice and extremely efficient.
in Houston, TX |
Hello my name is Brenda Mcqueen. I made an appointment with Dr. Moore about five years ago. I was having a stressful time. She was very patient with me. She made me feel like it was OK. I come to see her once a year. And I look forward to my visit. . I have recommended her to several of my friends. I think that she's an outstanding Physician.
Houston, TX |
The staff is so friendly and helpful. Dr. Moore listens to me and meets my needs. Very satisfied with this practice.
Houston, TX |
After 20 years with the same doctor, I had to find a new physician. I was nervous at first; however, I soon found out that I shouldn't have been nervous at all. My office visit with Dr. Moore was excellent from beginning to end. The office staff was helpful, courteous, and efficient. Dr. Moore was friendly,caring, professional, and thorough. She answered all of my questions, and she made sure I understood everything completely before I left the office. I will not hesitate to recommend her
in Houston, TX |
I had a great experience. Didn't have to wait long at all. Dr Moore and the nurse Nina are fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
yes I would recommend her as a good doctor
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore was terrific and attentive to my needs as a new patient. Warm and inviting; she instantly made me feel welcome while maintaining her professional demeanor. I was seen on schedule and I absolutely appreciate that!!!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore have great bedside manners. She is very through in her exam.
in Houston, TX |
Excellent Dr with great bedside manner. Office is clean and runs very efficiently. Never had a problem and i always get in and out in less than 2hrs. I am so happy I found a woman Dr that I feel comfortable around. Her PA's and staff are always so friendly.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore is personable and considerate. She listens and gets right to your issue.
in Houston, TX |
I really have nothing but good to say about this office and this doctor. Trust me, I am not being paid. She listens and really tries to get to the problem without providing you with unnecessary medication. If you need a referral, her and her staff will work to get you referred as soon as possible, depending on the insurance company and I have horrible insurance. Very good experience and in my opinion it's rare to get both excellent service both with office staff and doctors.
in Houston, TX |
Yes, I would recommend Doctor Moor to my friends and family. The office is flexible, easy to make an appointment. All venues for Xrays, Mammograms etc. .. Are in the same building and the tests can be done on the same day.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Moore is a caring and compassionate physician takes times to get to know her patients as more that a set of lab test results.
in Houston, TX |
I had such a terrible experience with Dr. Moore. She spent less than 8 minutes in the room with me. She asked a couple of questions, listened to my chest, touched my throat, ordered labs and left. It was the most unhelpful, impersonal experience with a PCP I've ever had in my life. My labs were inconclusive. Her MA called, delivered the results and there was NO followup or desire to continue exploring what could be wrong or how to fix it. I will not be back
Houston, TX |
I went to see Dr. Moore this morning for a well woman exam. I went to her because she got good reviews, but I was highly disappointed.I am a new patient. She barley introduced herself.The history she took was so so, seemed like she was rushing though and didn't ask me a lot of questions. She noted that my thyroid felt large but that was it she didn't even address it after that. Lastly I had blood work to review she left the room and did not come back.This is not the "wellness" doc i expected.
in Houston, TX |
Dr M is empathic and carefully listens to my comments/concerns. She values my suggestions—always works with me to mitigate symptoms. She makes me feel better, and always shows interest in my overall care.
in Crosby Tx |
She genuinely cares about her patients. I have recommended her to several friends and family members!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore's staff is "AWESOME". I had never experienced a doctor's office visit(s), like I have had at her office visits. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. From the moment you walk into her office till you leave. Even when they call you on the phone. Once again "AWESOME STAFF".
in Houston, TX |
I am new to the state of Texas and the city of Houston my daughter recommended Dr. Moore she has been the best physician I have seen in years. I would recommend her to any person that needed a physician. All of the physicians she has referred me to have been great.
in Richmond, TX |
I am pleased that I chose Dr. Moore as my primary physician. The availability of appointments is great. There is always comfort in knowing that she will listen and discuss your health issues with you to ensure that the proper care and meds are prescribed.
Houston, TX |
She was rushing and that's the last thing one would want their doctor to do when performing a pap smear, I was sore after my visit. I figured it was because I was a little late (12min) but honestly, I would have preferred them to turn me away to reschedule for another time than experience what I did. She also didn't bother to really personalize any of her answers to my questions. This was my very first visit so I felt like she was being very generic without even knowing my circumstances
Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore has been my private care physician (PCP) for a little over a year now. I am pleased with her services and manners. I've recommended Dr. Moore to friends and they love her too.
in Fresno, TX |
I love Dr. Moore. She really listens. She has this uncanny way of looking at you and having your issue halfway diagnosed before you even speak to her. She shows concern. Dr. Moore is attentive and gets back with you promptly. I would recommend her to anyone!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore is attentive and comprehensive to her patient's health and concerns. She is a great physician with a gentle soul and caring heart.
Have you seen Dr. Robin Moore, DO?
Are you Dr. Moore?