Dr. Robin M. Moore, DO

Dr. Robin M. Moore, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Elite Family Health/Wellnss Ctr 1200 Binz St Ste 900, Houston, TX 77004 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Moore specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Houston, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Moore? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Moore's Experience

82Experience
Match

See how Dr. Moore's experience matches your preferences.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore accepts 16 insurance carriers

16 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Moore has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore's Review Details
    4.5 based on 72 responses
    Experience with Dr. Moore
    Dr. Moore's Office & Staff
      Under 10 minutes (60)
    Houston, TX |
    She was rushing and that's the last thing one would want their doctor to do when performing a pap smear, I was sore after my visit. I figured it was because I was a little late (12min) but honestly, I would have preferred them to turn me away to reschedule for another time than experience what I did. She also didn't bother to really personalize any of her answers to my questions. This was my very first visit so I felt like she was being very generic without even knowing my circumstances
    Houston, TX |
    Dr. Moore has been my private care physician (PCP) for a little over a year now. I am pleased with her services and manners. I've recommended Dr. Moore to friends and they love her too.
    in Fresno, TX |
    I love Dr. Moore. She really listens. She has this uncanny way of looking at you and having your issue halfway diagnosed before you even speak to her. She shows concern. Dr. Moore is attentive and gets back with you promptly. I would recommend her to anyone!
    in Houston, TX |
    Dr. Moore is attentive and comprehensive to her patient's health and concerns. She is a great physician with a gentle soul and caring heart.
    in Houston Texas |
    Very good bedside manner. Professional. On time. Love the printed transcript of the office visit I receive in the mail.
    in Houston, TX |
    Aside from being a knowledgeable doctor who is easy to talk to, Dr. Moore took the time to listen and connect with what I considered to be priority points during my visits and then acted decisively to address all of my medical concerns. Each visit was not rushed. When one option did not work for my schedule/insurance she quickly provided additional options and gave me the time to research those options to make an educated decision. As far as I'm concerned, she is a keeper.
    Houston, Texas |
    The staff is very polite and professional. I didn't have to wait long to see Dr Moore. My appt was at 8:30am and I was seen within 15 min of arrival. Dr Moore is very patient and compassionate, excellent bedside manner.
    in Houston, TX |
    DR. MOORE IS ALWAYS VERY BUSY BUT SHE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU AND ADDRESS WHY YOU ARE IN HER OFFICE. FOR ME, THAT'S IMPORTANT. WHEN I LEAVE HER OFFICE I KNOW THAT I AM ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY. IF I HAD TO GIVE DR. MOORE A LETTER GRADE IT WOULD BE AN A++.
    Houston, TX |
    I am a new patient of Dr. Moore and I usually never comment or provide feedback, however my first two visits (and only) were extremely puzzling. I found her to be very respectful, yet impersonal and I felt like I was being rushed. She may have spent six minutes total speaking to me (including both appointments). Not the kind of interaction I was expecting...I wasn't looking to be friends, but at least ask me if I have any health concerns.
    in Houston, Texas |
    My experience with seeing Dr. Moore was very good. She didn't hesitate to order blood work and other labs necessary to try to diagnose my health concerns.
    Houston, Texas |
    Absolutely would recommend this doctor very understanding and all over friendly staff
    in Pearland, TX |
    Dr. Moore is the best physician I've ever had. She listens with concern and empathy, very trustworthy . She exemplifies everything we look for in a physician, she sets the bar for all physicians. Thank you Dr. Moore for caring about my physical and mental health. ....
    Only one appointment so far and only had a few minutes with the Doctor. I need prescription changes and refills. After the doctor left the nurse came in with a bag of samples for me but didn't know what they were for. I read the pamphlet to find out. Four prescriptions were called in for me. Two were wrong and 4 days later one still can't be picked up because of the dr. Has not called for pre authorization. I asked to speak to doctor but told she does not call patients back.
    I am new to the Houston area and became quite ill after a few short months of my transition to my new home state. I found Dr. Moore as a one of the health care providers on my network plan. Dr. Moore and her staff were courteous, thorough, and considerate in choices as to how to care for my well-being. As a result of Dr. Moore's service along with her staff she is now my primary care physician.
    in Humble, TX |
    She has bedside manners & is very thorough. She steers you in the right direction
    Have you seen Dr. Moore?
    Are you Dr. Moore? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Moore

Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 2002

Xavier University Of Louisiana

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Moore has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
    • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Moore

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Moore's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Moore

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients