Dr. Robin M. Moore, DO

Dr. Robin M. Moore, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 44 years old

Dr. Moore specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Houston, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Moore? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Moore's Experience

See how Dr. Moore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Moore has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Moore
Dr. Moore's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (67)
in Houston, TX |
I had such a terrible experience with Dr. Moore. She spent less than 8 minutes in the room with me. She asked a couple of questions, listened to my chest, touched my throat, ordered labs and left. It was the most unhelpful, impersonal experience with a PCP I've ever had in my life. My labs were inconclusive. Her MA called, delivered the results and there was NO followup or desire to continue exploring what could be wrong or how to fix it. I will not be back
Houston, TX |
I went to see Dr. Moore this morning for a well woman exam. I went to her because she got good reviews, but I was highly disappointed.I am a new patient. She barley introduced herself.The history she took was so so, seemed like she was rushing though and didn't ask me a lot of questions. She noted that my thyroid felt large but that was it she didn't even address it after that. Lastly I had blood work to review she left the room and did not come back.This is not the "wellness" doc i expected.
in Houston, TX |
Dr M is empathic and carefully listens to my comments/concerns. She values my suggestions—always works with me to mitigate symptoms. She makes me feel better, and always shows interest in my overall care.
in Crosby Tx |
She genuinely cares about her patients. I have recommended her to several friends and family members!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore's staff is "AWESOME". I had never experienced a doctor's office visit(s), like I have had at her office visits. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. From the moment you walk into her office till you leave. Even when they call you on the phone. Once again "AWESOME STAFF".
in Houston, TX |
I am new to the state of Texas and the city of Houston my daughter recommended Dr. Moore she has been the best physician I have seen in years. I would recommend her to any person that needed a physician. All of the physicians she has referred me to have been great.
in Richmond, TX |
I am pleased that I chose Dr. Moore as my primary physician. The availability of appointments is great. There is always comfort in knowing that she will listen and discuss your health issues with you to ensure that the proper care and meds are prescribed.
Houston, TX |
She was rushing and that's the last thing one would want their doctor to do when performing a pap smear, I was sore after my visit. I figured it was because I was a little late (12min) but honestly, I would have preferred them to turn me away to reschedule for another time than experience what I did. She also didn't bother to really personalize any of her answers to my questions. This was my very first visit so I felt like she was being very generic without even knowing my circumstances
Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore has been my private care physician (PCP) for a little over a year now. I am pleased with her services and manners. I've recommended Dr. Moore to friends and they love her too.
in Fresno, TX |
I love Dr. Moore. She really listens. She has this uncanny way of looking at you and having your issue halfway diagnosed before you even speak to her. She shows concern. Dr. Moore is attentive and gets back with you promptly. I would recommend her to anyone!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moore is attentive and comprehensive to her patient's health and concerns. She is a great physician with a gentle soul and caring heart.
in Houston Texas |
Very good bedside manner. Professional. On time. Love the printed transcript of the office visit I receive in the mail.
in Houston, TX |
Aside from being a knowledgeable doctor who is easy to talk to, Dr. Moore took the time to listen and connect with what I considered to be priority points during my visits and then acted decisively to address all of my medical concerns. Each visit was not rushed. When one option did not work for my schedule/insurance she quickly provided additional options and gave me the time to research those options to make an educated decision. As far as I'm concerned, she is a keeper.
Houston, Texas |
The staff is very polite and professional. I didn't have to wait long to see Dr Moore. My appt was at 8:30am and I was seen within 15 min of arrival. Dr Moore is very patient and compassionate, excellent bedside manner.
in Houston, TX |
DR. MOORE IS ALWAYS VERY BUSY BUT SHE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU AND ADDRESS WHY YOU ARE IN HER OFFICE. FOR ME, THAT'S IMPORTANT. WHEN I LEAVE HER OFFICE I KNOW THAT I AM ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY. IF I HAD TO GIVE DR. MOORE A LETTER GRADE IT WOULD BE AN A++.
Houston, TX |
I am a new patient of Dr. Moore and I usually never comment or provide feedback, however my first two visits (and only) were extremely puzzling. I found her to be very respectful, yet impersonal and I felt like I was being rushed. She may have spent six minutes total speaking to me (including both appointments). Not the kind of interaction I was expecting...I wasn't looking to be friends, but at least ask me if I have any health concerns.
in Houston, Texas |
My experience with seeing Dr. Moore was very good. She didn't hesitate to order blood work and other labs necessary to try to diagnose my health concerns.
Houston, Texas |
Absolutely would recommend this doctor very understanding and all over friendly staff
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Moore is the best physician I've ever had. She listens with concern and empathy, very trustworthy . She exemplifies everything we look for in a physician, she sets the bar for all physicians. Thank you Dr. Moore for caring about my physical and mental health. ....
Only one appointment so far and only had a few minutes with the Doctor. I need prescription changes and refills. After the doctor left the nurse came in with a bag of samples for me but didn't know what they were for. I read the pamphlet to find out. Four prescriptions were called in for me. Two were wrong and 4 days later one still can't be picked up because of the dr. Has not called for pre authorization. I asked to speak to doctor but told she does not call patients back.
I am new to the Houston area and became quite ill after a few short months of my transition to my new home state. I found Dr. Moore as a one of the health care providers on my network plan. Dr. Moore and her staff were courteous, thorough, and considerate in choices as to how to care for my well-being. As a result of Dr. Moore's service along with her staff she is now my primary care physician.
in Humble, TX |
She has bedside manners & is very thorough. She steers you in the right direction
Have you seen Dr. Robin M. Moore, DO?
Are you Dr. Moore?

Compare Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine

Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 2002

Xavier University of Louisiana

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Well Woman Health Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.