Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Robin Miller, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Browns Mills, NJ. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
    GOOD
in Browns Mills, NJ |
I have spent a month tracking down a script that I am OUT of.It was called to the pharmacy,it was sent mail order.They can't seem to make up their minds!Each time I call,I am told they have no record of the previous calls but are faxing the order today.I am still waiting.Its a good thing this isn't a medication I could die without or I would be dead by now.Any appointments I have,I have waited at least an hour to be seen. Was told sleeping 12+ hours is normal and not a sign of worse depression!
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Over 2 hour wait the last 3 times I went. Always seems flustered, depends on her laptop for answers and rarely looks up at you. Twice she told me she would schedule appointments and the girls would call me but I was told (by the girls) she never told them to make it. I do not feel safe with her at all.
browns mills |
She's very uninviting. She cuts me off, never lets me finish what I'm saying. The first day I met her it was me and my guest in room with me and she came in degrading her assistant for about 3 minutes. Then I came to get blood work done that my nuerologist referred and she said that would require me to write a whole script up again and that's just too much work when I'm not even adding anything to the script. You can drive out to mt. Holly to quest. Lazy, rude, & unpleasant. 0 stars! (24y/o)
Have you seen Dr. Robin Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Miller does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

MED COLL OF PA

Graduated in 1986

Montgomery Hospital
    Dela Co Meml Hosp

• Hindi

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Miller does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.