Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Robin Miller, MD is an experienced board certified family physician. She received her MD degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania and completed her residency at Montgomery Family Medicine and Delaware County Memorial Hospital. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Douglas College at Rutgers University. Dr. Miller is keenly interested in prevention and education to promote better health for her patients. Prior to joining R-Health, she practiced with Virtua Medical Group as a family physician. She was also previously the Utilization Medical Director at Keystone Mercy Health Plan and a family physician at Southern Jersey Family Medical Center. Dr. Miller was born and raised in Camden County, where she continues to reside. She looks forward to providing R-Health members with comprehensive, compassionate care.

R-Health Voorhees

1000 White Horse Rd Ste 202

Voorhees, NJ 08043

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Miller

R-Health's philosophy gives a patient 24/7 access to his or her personal doctor and care team. We believe that the most effective primary care is the care that is available to the patient when and where they need it and by a doctor who they know and trust. This seamless contact with R-Health doctors can be accomplished through phone, e-mail, our mobile app, and video appointments.

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Preventive Care
  • Sick Patient Care
  • Wellness Coaching

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Douglas Residential College At Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Med Coll Of Pa
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Montgomery Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dela Co Meml Hosp

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Miller's Performance
    GOOD
in Browns Mills, NJ |
I have spent a month tracking down a script that I am OUT of.It was called to the pharmacy,it was sent mail order.They can't seem to make up their minds!Each time I call,I am told they have no record of the previous calls but are faxing the order today.I am still waiting.Its a good thing this isn't a medication I could die without or I would be dead by now.Any appointments I have,I have waited at least an hour to be seen. Was told sleeping 12+ hours is normal and not a sign of worse depression!
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Over 2 hour wait the last 3 times I went. Always seems flustered, depends on her laptop for answers and rarely looks up at you. Twice she told me she would schedule appointments and the girls would call me but I was told (by the girls) she never told them to make it. I do not feel safe with her at all.
browns mills |
She's very uninviting. She cuts me off, never lets me finish what I'm saying. The first day I met her it was me and my guest in room with me and she came in degrading her assistant for about 3 minutes. Then I came to get blood work done that my nuerologist referred and she said that would require me to write a whole script up again and that's just too much work when I'm not even adding anything to the script. You can drive out to mt. Holly to quest. Lazy, rude, & unpleasant. 0 stars! (24y/o)
Have you seen Dr. Robin Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?