Dr. Robin Mainwaring, MD

Dr. Robin Mainwaring, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Robin Mainwaring, MD is a gynecology specialist in Murray, UT and has been practicing for 29 years. She specializes in gynecology.Read her story

Granger Murray Womens Health

348 E 4500 S Ste 200

Murray, UT 84107

• Altius Health Plans
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Mainwaring

See how frequently Dr. Mainwaring performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Mainwaring's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mainwaring's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mainwaring "I started practicing OB/GYN medicine in 1994 and have exclusively focused on gynecologic care since 2002. During that time, I discovered a great passion for women and their healthcare. I have found that providing the best medical care means understanding the total woman and not just her gynecologic needs. I really enjoy getting to know each of my patients personally and helping them to achieve the best health I can. I have taken care of many of my patients for years, being present with them through many stages of their lives, listening and offering advice both with their health and with personal issues. I enjoy discussing problems, life issues, and well as educating and empowering my patients. I am in the office 3 days a week for general gynecologic care including abnormal bleeding. PCOS, menopause and pelvic organ prolapse. I also operate weekly, providing a rage of surgeries including vaginal hysterectomies and pelvic prolapse repairs."

This content was provided by Dr. Mainwaring "I started practicing OB/GYN medicine in 1994 and have exclusively focused on gynecologic care since 2002. During that time, I discovered a great passion for women and their healthcare. I have found that providing the best medical care means understanding the total woman and not just her gynecologic needs. I really enjoy getting to know each of my patients personally and helping them to achieve the best health I can. I have taken care of many of my patients for years, being present with them through many stages of their lives, listening and offering advice both with their health and with personal issues. I enjoy discussing problems, life issues, and well as educating and empowering my patients."

• Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine Lubbock Texas
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City

Dr. Mainwaring has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mainwaring does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mainwaring and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mainwaring's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mainwaring to family and friends

Dr. Mainwaring's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Mainwaring is knowledgeable however that's the only positive thing I can say about my experience. She provided me with an accurate diagnosis but did not continue to treat me properly. I was prescribed a medication which cause sever adverse effects and when I reported this I was dismissed. I've...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My wife went in for her annual preventative OBGYN visit which is normally fully covered by insurance. To our surprise, we were billed an extra office visit fee for something the doctor never clearly communicated during the visit. Her attitude along with her billing staff have proven to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
Are you Dr. Mainwaring?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Mainwaring at Granger Murray Womens Health

Gynecology Specialist