Dr. Robin Lipski, DO

Dr. Robin Lipski, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Robin Lipski, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Northville, MI. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Lipski is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills and Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus.

Dr. Lipski's Experience

See how Dr. Lipski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lipski

Dr. Lipski accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lipski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lipski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipski to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Lipski's Performance
    in Pinckney |
    I have been a patient of Dr.Lipski for a few years and she is a great Doctor but trying to get a simple refill through calling her office and talking to her staff is nearly impossible! I have asthma and in need of an ongoing prescription of Singulair and am only getting two refills at a time and have found it impossible to get my refill asap from this office I am always waiting atleast a week and having to call everyday only to hear the Dr. Has been sent this information from the office staff
    in novi, mi |
    Dr Lipski is not like my doctor. She is like my friend. She spends time with me. She answers all my questions. She tells it like it is. I would not want to see any other doctor!
    in Dearborn Heights, MI |
    I been seeing Dr Lipski for almost a year now.She friendly and extremely knowledgeable.She treats me like a friend not just a patients.Never rush me to see her next patients.
    I unfortunately had a very poor experience with Dr. Lipski. From the moment I arrived at the office I was turned off by the lack of cleanliness, but tried to keep an open mind as it was my first visit. My first impression of Dr. Lipski was not a very positive one. She was judgmental, discrediting of my previous doctors choices in my medical care and extremely condescending. I will absolutely never return to this office and should have listened to my gut when I first walked in.
    in Brighton, Mi |
    I was very fortunate to find Dr. Lipski for my primary care physician. She never rushes and she genuinely seems to care for my needs. Dr Lipski has the best bedside manner of any physician I have seen. Great hours of operation and a great staff.
    Have you seen Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
    Are you Dr. Lipski?

Dr. Lipski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Lipski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lipski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

MI STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Lipski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Addiction Medicine

Dr. Lipski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lipski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.