Dr. Robin Lipski, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Lipski

Main Center Family Medicine

422 N Center St Northville, MI 48167

Dr. Robin Lipski, DO is a family medicine specialist in Northville, MI. She graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine and specializes in family medicine and addiction medicine.

Dr. Lipski accepts

Dr. Lipski accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Lipski treats your condition or procedure

3.6

Dr. Lipski?
Dr. Lipski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robin Lipski, DO
I saw Dr. Lipski many times at Main Center and then followed her to Garden City. While she seems competent, thorough and pleasant, her office staff is horrible. I keep getting a bill for $32.00 - ALCOHOL SCREEN -even though I've been told my two front desk members that it would be credited to my account. I've left 4 separate voice mails and no one calls back. I have also had problems with medication refills and I was scheduled for an appointment for a PAP Smear that I never made. It is phone ca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
Dr. Robin Lipski is arrogant and rude. She made a huge error with my medication and then refused to put what happened in writing. Trusting her was a big mistake.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I love going to see Dr Lipski. She is so smart! She always seems to know what's wrong and how to treat me. She is also beautiful and funny. I feel like she is a friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
Unlike many dozens of physicians I've encountered. Dr. Lipski is not only a knowledgeable medical professional, she is a compassionate and caring person. Even after arriving late to an appointment, I never felt rushed. She listens, asks, and listens some more. Due to the sensitive nature of my health concerns, I am always nervous about being judged. Dr. Lipski treated me with utmost respect and professionalism. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I don't know I have had millions of doctors for my situation for medicine and dr. Lipski is the greatest I may wait for an hour or so but she always treats me like a friend always make sure I'm taking care of and I love her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr.Lipski for a few years and she is a great Doctor but trying to get a simple refill through calling her office and talking to her staff is nearly impossible! I have asthma and in need of an ongoing prescription of Singulair and am only getting two refills at a time and have found it impossible to get my refill asap from this office I am always waiting atleast a week and having to call everyday only to hear the Dr. Has been sent this information from the office staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
Dr Lipski is not like my doctor. She is like my friend. She spends time with me. She answers all my questions. She tells it like it is. I would not want to see any other doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I been seeing Dr Lipski for almost a year now.She friendly and extremely knowledgeable.She treats me like a friend not just a patients.Never rush me to see her next patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I unfortunately had a very poor experience with Dr. Lipski. From the moment I arrived at the office I was turned off by the lack of cleanliness, but tried to keep an open mind as it was my first visit. My first impression of Dr. Lipski was not a very positive one. She was judgmental, discrediting of my previous doctors choices in my medical care and extremely condescending. I will absolutely never return to this office and should have listened to my gut when I first walked in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I was very fortunate to find Dr. Lipski for my primary care physician. She never rushes and she genuinely seems to care for my needs. Dr Lipski has the best bedside manner of any physician I have seen. Great hours of operation and a great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lipski?