Dr. Robin Lipski, DO

Dr. Lipski
Telehealth services available

Dr. Robin's Health and Wellness Center

6255 Inkster Rd Ste 304 Garden City, MI 48135

Dr. Robin Lipski, DO is a Family Medicine Specialist in Garden City, MI. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lipski to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Specialists in your area

• Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Lipski treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lipski accepts

Dr. Lipski accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Lipski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lipski

3.6

Dr. Lipski?
I saw Dr. Lipski many times at Main Center and then followed her to Garden City. While she seems competent, thorough and pleasant, her office staff is horrible. I keep getting a bill for $32.00 - ALCOHOL SCREEN -even though I've been told my two front desk members that it would be credited to my account. I've left 4 separate voice mails and no one calls back. I have also had problems with medication refills and I was scheduled for an appointment for a PAP Smear that I never made. It is phone ca
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
Dr. Robin Lipski is arrogant and rude. She made a huge error with my medication and then refused to put what happened in writing. Trusting her was a big mistake.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Former patient – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I love going to see Dr Lipski. She is so smart! She always seems to know what's wrong and how to treat me. She is also beautiful and funny. I feel like she is a friend!
Candy McIntosh in Novi, MI – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
Unlike many dozens of physicians I've encountered. Dr. Lipski is not only a knowledgeable medical professional, she is a compassionate and caring person. Even after arriving late to an appointment, I never felt rushed. She listens, asks, and listens some more. Due to the sensitive nature of my health concerns, I am always nervous about being judged. Dr. Lipski treated me with utmost respect and professionalism. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
A patient in Mi – Oct 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I don't know I have had millions of doctors for my situation for medicine and dr. Lipski is the greatest I may wait for an hour or so but she always treats me like a friend always make sure I'm taking care of and I love her
Terri Davis in South Lyon – Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr.Lipski for a few years and she is a great Doctor but trying to get a simple refill through calling her office and talking to her staff is nearly impossible! I have asthma and in need of an ongoing prescription of Singulair and am only getting two refills at a time and have found it impossible to get my refill asap from this office I am always waiting atleast a week and having to call everyday only to hear the Dr. Has been sent this information from the office staff
Mary in Pinckney – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
Dr Lipski is not like my doctor. She is like my friend. She spends time with me. She answers all my questions. She tells it like it is. I would not want to see any other doctor!
Carol Nemerover in novi, mi – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I been seeing Dr Lipski for almost a year now.She friendly and extremely knowledgeable.She treats me like a friend not just a patients.Never rush me to see her next patients.
Donna Macchia in Dearborn Heights, MI – Jan 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I unfortunately had a very poor experience with Dr. Lipski. From the moment I arrived at the office I was turned off by the lack of cleanliness, but tried to keep an open mind as it was my first visit. My first impression of Dr. Lipski was not a very positive one. She was judgmental, discrediting of my previous doctors choices in my medical care and extremely condescending. I will absolutely never return to this office and should have listened to my gut when I first walked in.
Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?
I was very fortunate to find Dr. Lipski for my primary care physician. She never rushes and she genuinely seems to care for my needs. Dr Lipski has the best bedside manner of any physician I have seen. Great hours of operation and a great staff.
Derek S in Brighton, Mi – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Lipski, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lipski?

• Addiction Medicine