Dr. Robin Lindsay, MD

Dr. Robin Lindsay, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Robin Lindsay, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Boston, MA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

243 Charles St

Boston, MA 02114

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Lindsay

See how frequently Dr. Lindsay performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Fracture
Broken Nose
high
Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
high

Dr. Lindsay's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lindsay "Dr. Robin Lindsay is a fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon at Mass. Eye and Ear. She offers cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for patients."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Cleft Palate
  • Deafness
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Disorders
  • Orbital Fracture
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med Hlth Sys
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Lindsay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lindsay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindsay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lindsay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lindsay to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Lindsay's Performance
in Chestnut Hill, MA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lindsay. She visited me at MEEI as I was recovering from a related neck surgery.. She was attentive, supportive, and extremely knowledgable regarding both my condition and the various options for plastic surgery to address a melanoma excision on my nose . Her office staff were also incredibly responsive regarding questions I had.. I feel most fortunate to have had her as my surgeon. She also came highly recommended by my head and neck surgical oncologist.
in Derry, NH |
Had nasal valve surgery two years ago and she still says I have swelling . Clearly an excuse so she doesn't have to help me . Since surgery my breathing has gotten exponentially worse. Totally bad experience with her
Our goal is to provide outstanding service to our patients, and we sincerely apologize if that was not your experience at Mass. Eye and Ear. Dr. Lindsay has asked that we reach out and offer the opportunity to continue this conversation offline to make sure your concerns are fully addressed. Would you please contact our Patient Relations Department at 617-573-3008 or Susan_Corbett@meei.harvard.edu.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Lindsay is a tremendously talented surgeon! I can't praise her enough. I broke my nose 6 times due to a string of falls and accidents. I never thought I'd feel beautiful again. I went to two other reconstructive surgeons who both made my face WORSE before seeing Dr. Lindsay. She is truly unmatched in her talent -- she carefully and thoughtfully examined pictures of me from when I was 5 years old and made my nose look even better than before my accidents. I have never felt so confident!
Concord ma |
I had a brow lift with Dr Lindsey. She was fresh and professional with a great bedside manner. I was apprehensive about surgery but it went well and the results were excellent. I don't know what I was worried about. Dr Lindsey put me at ease. The staff in the office are so friendly as we're the entire staff at Mass Eye and Ear. I highly recommend Dr Lindsey and extremely grateful to find her. Every woman wants a skilled plastic surgeon!!
Boston, MA |
Dr. Lindsay suddenly has a ton of reviews that are positive, which was not the case 9 months ago. I find that peculiar. At any rate it has urged me to leave a review for septorhinoplasty. Essentially, she bombed on every part of the procedure and I am forced to have another septorhinoplasty on what was originally supposed to be corrected as well as various new issues the doctor created. My honest advice is to choose another surgeon.
We strive to provide excellent customer service to our patients, and we apologize if this was not your experience at Mass. Eye and Ear. Please let us know if you would like to discuss your experience further over the phone. Our Patient Relations Specialist can be reached at 617-573-3008.
in CHARLESTOWN, MA |
I had a septoplasty and nasal valve reconstruction performed by Dr. Robin Lindsay. At my preoperative appointment, Dr. Lindsay thoroughly and patiently explained the surgical procedures, possible side effects and what to expect during recovery. Her skillful surgery has greatly enhanced my life: I can breathe so much better and my sleeping has improved. Plus my nose looks great. The friendly office staff, nurse anesthetist, and recovery room nurses made my surgical experience a comfort.
Boston, MA |
Kind, highly-skilled, attentive. My experiences with Dr. Lindsay and the staff in the MGH office were easily the best experiences I've ever had with a doctor/hospital/etc.
Dr. Lindsay has been helpful, kind, and wonderfully supportive throughout my whole operative process. All the staff are unbelievably warm, and I always felt comfortable calling with questions after my surgery. I had a two-part surgery, and after Dr. Lindsay completed her portion, she came out to the waiting room to reassure my parents that everything had gone well! Post-ops were quick and efficient, but if I had a question or concern, Dr. Lindsay would take the time to discuss it with me.
in Leominster, MA |
I needed Dr. Lindsay after an accident. From the first minute, she put me at ease, and made me feel like everything was going to be ok. Her and her staff have been amazing, and I am thrilled with the results. I couldn't recommend her enough.
Dr. Lindsay performed surgery on my nose and I couldn't be happier with the results. Prior to the procedure, I was unable to breathe through my nose and Dr Lindsay completely fixed the issue. Not only am I happy with the functional result but she managed to improve the look of my nose as well. She and her team are great; always friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!
Boston, MA |
Dr. Lindsay is one of the kindest, smartest, and most trustworthy doctors I have ever worked with. She and her support staff are attentive and responsive, always answering any questions or scheduling needs I have. Prior to and after my surgery Dr. Lindsay was extremely helpful and sensitive, walking me through the procedure and recovery. Although I no longer need to see Dr. Lindsay regularly thanks to her fabulous work, I still enjoy visiting and catching up with the team whenever I can.
in Hingham, MA |
Dr. Lindsay is a highly skilled surgeon who takes the time to understand your needs and expectations. And she is very honest about potential results. She is friendly, never acts hurried or impatient, and makes you feel like your situation is important. She cares. If you choose, like I did, to have the procedure without general anesthesia, it sure helps to have someone pleasant to talk to! And I was thrilled with my results! I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends.
in Sarasota, FL |
After I had surgery on my nose to remove a malignant melanoma, my surgeon recommended Dr. Lindsay to perform a skin graft. She explained my options and helped me decide. The surgery resulted in completely restoring my nose! I am extraordinarily please with the outcome as you cannot tell that I've had plastic surgery. Dr. Lindsay is well trained, kind, caring. Her support staff helps guide patients through a difficult process. I recommend Dr. Lindsay without reservation.
in Medfield MA |
My experience with Dr. Lindsay was outstanding in every way. Her skillful, competent, compassionate care helped me through a number of very difficult surgeries and procedures and the results were excellent. She was always positive and honest and listened to my questions.She was efficient, knowledgeable and earnest in her true concern for me as her patient and as a person. She values and works seamlessly with her amazing support staff. I felt courageous and confident in her expert care.
Malden, MA |
Dr. Lindsay did a great job in fixing my deviated septum and improving my breathing.
in Boston |
Please Do NOT get your nose done by "Doctor" Lindsay, I still dont understand why she is still working at meei? She left my nose looking really bad, she was supposed to fix my breathing and instead, she left me with an ugly looking nose.
in Denver, co |
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. Seriously, do some research and make sure you really hate your nose, because I HAVE REGRETTED MY DECISION TO LET DR LINDSEY RUIN MY NOSE SO MANY TIMES. I NOW HAVE A WORSE NOSE THAN BEFORE THE SURGERY. It's unreal. Deviated septum correction turned my nose into a BEAK. Hope this spares someone else going through what I did.
Dr. Lindsay was very thorough in all of my procedures. Explained operation, recovery, how to care for myself at home, and answered all my questions. She did a superlative job as this was a facial surgery. I am very pleased with her and her staff, they are very prompt and caring and polite. This goes for Dr. Molly Yancovitz as well. I have gotten great, good praises from family and friends as to how good I look. They are the best! Thank you all.
Functional rhinoplasty for internal valve collapse + slightly deviated septum. Cosmetic rhinoplasty for my pronounced dorsal hump. Was extremely hesitant to get the cosmetic portion but am very glad I did. Everything looks great. Would highly recommend Dr. Lindsay as she did right by me :)
Boston, MA |
This surgeon is terrible! my biggest regret was getting my nose touched by her, I ended up with uneven nostrils and crooked nose.
in Boston, MA |
It was so nice coming in to see dr. Lindsay. It doesn't hurt that her office is so pleasing to the eye. Not to mention the great staff involved in care. But I thought she did a great job explaining what the best course of action was after my skin cancer surgery. Really great bedside manner from her an her staff. I'd recommend anyone
Boston, MA |
My experience with Dr. Lindsay was all-around terrible. From the awful bed-side manner, to the poor surgery, to zero assistance afterwards when the outcome was unacceptable. Do not go with this surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Robin Lindsay, MD?

Visit Dr. Lindsay

Dr. Lindsay accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA