Dr. Robin Kindig, MD

Dr. Robin Kindig, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Baptist Health Medical Group 1023 New Moody Ln Ste 201 La Grange, KY 40031 Get Directions

Dr. Robin Kindig, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in La Grange, KY. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Kindig is affiliated with Baptist Health La Grange and Baptist Health Louisville.

Dr. Kindig's Experience

See how Dr. Kindig's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kindig

Dr. Kindig accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kindig has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kindig's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kindig to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Kindig's Performance
in Lagrange ky |
My wife really likes dr kindig. She says she is very talented. Unfortunately this office doesn't want to see sick people. I have been a patient in this office since before she even got there. They no longer take walk in appointments and the earliest they could get me an appointment was August. They said I should just go to the nurse at Walmart.
Louisville, KY |
Dr Kindig was my doctor for several years and I felt comfortable and trusted her. She recently fired me without notice because I questioned one thing and asked for a test. I am thankful now, under great care but felt others should know.
Underwood, IN |
My son has special needs and doctor visits were always a source of anxiety for both of us, until we found Dr Kindig. I will follow her wherever she goes!!
La Grange, KY |
Unprofessional. Talks down to patient. Rude.
I felt Dr. Kindig wanted me to supplement with formula when I was breastfeeding just fine. I felt she was alarmed about things that weren't serious, when her "diagnosis" didn't fit the clinical signs, and dismissed concerns that were warranted (she said referral to cardiologist was a waste of time, despite family history of severe congenital heart defects, and that my daughter has a persistent murmur. Turns out she DOES have a defect...the cardiologist doesnt think it's a waste of time)
in Prospect, KY |
Dr. Kindig is patient, knowledgeable, thorough and reassuring. My symptoms this past year have been very frustrating and hard to describe, yet she never makes me feel like I'm over-reacting. I feel very safe in her care and I am so thankful to have her as my physician.
in Crestwood , KY |
I like Dr Kindig, her assistant, however, is a different story! The doctor wanted me to call back and let her know how I was doing on some new BP medicine. It wasn't working and when I called back to tell her it was 201/129 her assistant wouldn't call back. When I finally did talk to her she was very rude , took my information and then didn't call back again! I called the next morning, still didn't tell me what Dr Kindig wanted me to do, and told me to just go to the ER.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr Kindig is thoughtful and thorough. She is current with medicines, and procedures. I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Kindig has been my primary care doc for over 5 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to understand any issues. She is also very helpful in coordinating care among different specialty physicians for those who have more serious health conditions!
Terrible care. Never followed up with me on labs or stat test. Bad attitude. I think she is miserable in her job. Will not go back or recommend her!
in Crestwood, KY |
She genuinely cares about her patients and takes time to listen. She is very personable and her assistant has always been quick to follow up with me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kindig for anyone seeking medical treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Robin Kindig, MD?
Are you Dr. Kindig?

Compare Dr. Kindig

Dr. Kindig's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Kindig has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kindig's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Kindig does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kindig and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Kindig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kindig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Kindig does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kindig and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.