Dr. Robin N. Goytia, MD

Dr. Robin N. Goytia, MD

76 reviews

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 43 years old

We specialize in a wide range of hip and knee problems from early cases to advanced reconstructions. Our goal is to maximize a patient s function and performance while enhancing their quality of life.Read more

Fondren Orthopedic Group
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Goytia is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Goytia's Experience

See how Dr. Goytia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goytia

Dr. Goytia accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Goytia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Goytia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goytia to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Goytia
Dr. Goytia's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (72)
in Missouri City, Texas |
Wonderful ortho doctor! No one knows I've had hip replacement until I tell them.
in Houston, TX |
I was referred to Dr.Goytia by a trusted family member. I found him personable,knowledgable and the best physician for my procedure,i plan to use him again next year for my other knee. I feel I recovered quicker because he was my surgeon,i had minimal pain and the best medial advice and physical therapy available.I had a total knee replacement. This is the doctor you want if you need knee surgery.
in Highlands, TX |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Goytia with bilateral total knees. My life is back it's been wonderful. I've referred my mother who also has had a great experience as well. Office staff makes you feel like family.
in Houston, TX |
very good, very honest, straightforward and caring. Excellent surgeon. All the support staff are great as well.
in Lufkin Texas |
Best decision I could have made! I had suffered horribly with knee pain for over 10 years. Dr. Goytia gave me a new lease on a healthy and mobile life. After surgery, I began walking right away. I took my physical therapy seriously and now walk better than I have in over a decade. No more pain or horrible limping. I would highly recommend everyone to select Dr. Goytia as their orthopedic surgeon. His staff is awesome too. Just a great experience all around.
in Houston, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Goytia after an original knee replacement from another provider was not successful. Dr. Goytia did an amazing job and I've had no problem for three years. I would highly recommend him to anyone knee surgery. He is the best in Houston!
in Spring, Texas |
I had a previous femur fracture near my left bone and bone knee due to injury 10 years ago. He looked at the x-rays and took a lot of time to explain the need for a rod into my femur. I had the surgery done. Wonderful and skilled Dr. Thank-you very much for the time and care you have given me.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Goytia is highly trained an extremely competent. How lucky for those of us who have been treated by him, that he has a degree in medical engineering and has chosen to be an Orthopaedic Surgeon. He is gentle, kind and caring and has a great staff to assist him. He has given my life back to me.
in Wharton, TX |
Everything was excellent. The pre-surgery visits, the surgery, after-surgery visits, all were excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Goytia for healthcare. His staff is very efficient, helpful and friendly. I will definitely see him again if needed.
in Kirbyville, TX |
I have had knee replacements on both knees 11 years ago at a different facility. The experience I had with Dr. Goytia and his staff far surpasses my experience 11 years ago. Dr. Goytia and staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. I would definatly recommend them to family and friends.
in Texas City, TX |
One of the best orthopedic physicians I have ever seen. He inspires trust in you with his professional manner and works with his patients to achieve the very best outcome for them. His support staff is also very professional and treat patients with the utmost respect and care. It is great to be able to recommend this exceptional physician.
in Kingwood, TX |
Excellent experience....excellent doctor....extremely informative....extremely helpful staff ! Can't compliment the doctor and his staff enough for the work they did or their care!
in Victoria, TX. |
This absolutely the best doctor that I have ever been to. He has replaced my hip and the hip turned out great. He really walks on water! DDL
in Houston, TX |
I had 2 total knee replacements by Dr Goytia in 2015. Before surgery I could not go to the grocery store or walk my dog and I lived with extreme chronic pain everyday. I now have no pain at all. I have completely resumed all activities of daily living, exercise, walk, and enjoy life again. Dr Goytia's surgical expertise gave me my life back.
in New Caney TX |
Dr Goytia performed a much needed hip revision and it has been a wonderful experience dealing with him and his staff. The surgery went well and recovery from surgery was uneventful.
Wonderful!!
in Lufkin, TX |
My husband had surgery with Goytia 2 years ago. He was able to correct a horribly botched surgery with great success. I have now referred my father for surgery. I trust him and his staff and they have a wonderful bed side manner and are always willing to help and answer questions. We travel over 2 hours in order to this doctor and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Robin Goytia and his staff is the best orthopedic doctor in the United States! Seriously. After 6 weeks out and I am feeling great and no longer limping. Use this doctor for any knee or hip replacement and your quality of life will improve! Don't put it off.
in Houston, TX |
I had to ask no questions of this extremely professional staff. They anticipated every one. from Dr. to staff to nurses...ALL were excellent. Knee replacement went well, with assistance along the way. Need an orthopedic...this office does anticipate and meet your needs, and exceeds your expectations.
great
in Hpuston, TX |
Excellent. Answers you questions. Explains everything in detail.
in Houston, TX |
This is my second knee replacement. My first was done years back by someone else and I had issues with that replacement. Dr. Goytia and his staff are awesome. This knee replacement went great and therapy is also. I could never thank Dr. Goytia enough for giving me my life back to enjoy doing the things I love to do. Thank you I have also referred him to a friend of mine. Thanks again for everything.
in Beaumont, TX |
Great doctor!
in Deer Park, TX |
Dr. Goytia is an excellent doctor! I would recommend him anytime, all nurses were excellent.
in Galveston, Tx |
Love my new hip!
in Houston, TX |
the experience has been awesome - extended my ability to continue my physical activities
in Cypress, TX |
Fantastic outcome, I should have had my knee replaced much sooner. Dr. Goytia and staff are the best. The office visits run on time without the long delays I have experienced with other offices. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is an excellent facility and I was very happy with my short stay there as well.
in Katy, TX |
He gave me excellent results for both my hip and knee replacements..
in Magnolia, TX |
was very pleased with the doctor and staff
in Houston TX |
I had a bad situation with infected knew replacement. After removing it, antibiotics, etc it was replaced. I did well for about a month. When I was in PT, no restrictions were placed even though this was my third replacement, and my knee popped out. NY previous ortho had put me in the pool for PT and warned me not to bend to extremes for three months. Anyway what this dislocated knee replacement led to was 8 surgeries that ended with amputation. Very dissatisfied.
in Bay City, TX |
This doctor took my staph infected knee and after 2 surgeries had me on my way to recovery. My new knee was installed on Dec. 22 and here it is only 3 months later and I am at 131 degrees flexion and -2 degrees straight out. Very pleased. It was not a walk in the park but the results are looking so good.
Have you seen Dr. Robin N. Goytia, MD?
Are you Dr. Goytia?

Compare Dr. Goytia

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Goytia at Fondren Orthopedic Group

Dr. Goytia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Goytia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Paper #1203 - The Variability of Patello-Femoral Morphology in TKR: Males vs Females
    • Hip Resurfacing through an Anterolateral Approach. Surgical Description and Early Review

Why It Matters: Dr. Goytia's Board Certifications

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Gout
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osgood Schlatter Disease
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Prosthetic Joint Infections
  • Prosthetic Joint Mechanical Failure
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Runner's Knee