Dr. Robin Fleck, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 66

Dr. Fleck

Southwest Skin/Cancer Institute

242 Whipple St Ste 1 Prescott, AZ 86301

Dr. Robin Fleck, MD is a dermatologist in Prescott, AZ and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in dermatology and internal medicine.

Dr. Fleck accepts

Dr. Fleck accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Fleck's experience treating your condition or procedure

2.3

Dr. Fleck?
Dr. Fleck's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robin Fleck, MD
The doctor was recommended by another doctor to remove a squamous cell carcinoma on my calf. After the procedure, another dermatologist looked at it and said the incision should have been smaller than a dime since the Moh's method was used. I have a 3 1/2" scar that looks like a Frankenstein scar. After the stitches were removed I got an infected area. I made another appointment. His nurse looked at it and found a stitch that hadn't been removed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Fleck, MD?
Dr. Fleck really cares about her patients and offers them a variety of medical options to treat their condition(s). She is up-to-date in the latest skin care as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Fleck, MD?
- Two rushed surgeries performed on new patient visit, without medical explanation. - Refusal to release medical records. - Refusal to refund full outstanding balance of over $800 after six months. - Removal of malignant melanoma with inappropriately narrow margins -- need to go elsewhere for wider excisions to dermatological board standards. - Rude, bullying behavior causing significant emotional harm to the patient and family. - Repeated claim adjustments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Fleck, MD?
Dr. Fleck stubbornly insisted that there could be no other reason for my occasional bouts of adult acne except pre-diabetes. When I suggested that it could be hormones, she flatly denied the possibility, and returned to the topic of my diet--which, while it isn't perfect, really isn't all that bad. I don't eat junk food regularly, and typically avoid processed sugar entirely. Nevertheless, she told me I needed to add more red meat into my diet, and start eating dark meat chicken instead of white
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Fleck, MD?
Seeing Dr. Fleck was the worst experience I've EVER had with a doctor. She was very rude, did not listen to me when I said I was uncomfortable with a medication she prescribed to me, made me feel ashamed of my skin, pressured me into a follow up appointment I did not want, was not helpful for the issue I came in to address, & attempted to shame my extremely health conscious diet because it did not align with her Paleo ideology. Extremely unprofessional & horrifying
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Fleck, MD?
I found Dr. Fleck to be nice but there was always a turn over with her staff and runs on a skeleton crew. Always had someone in training. Dr. Fleck did see that I had vein problems and got me in same day. The ultrasound they had was old and I had another doctor do my evlt/foam there. It was painful,very unorganized. The equipment is outdated, not very gentle, and I needed more then they were capable to do. I canceled the rest of my appointments and went to PHX to doctor w/ excellent reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Fleck, MD?
Upon my first visit an assistant escorted me to the exam room. Dr Fleck entered and she introduced herself and immediately began the exam. She had me strip to my underwear. She hurried to freeze every spot on my arms with no warning. Her assistants were in and out of the rooms. There was no conversation at all. I am fairly modest, and being exposed to everyone made me very uncomfortable. I felt like a a piece of meat. After the exam, she tried to sell me serum for skin care. Never again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Fleck, MD?
Dr. Fleck and the staff will try to sell you an expensive cosmetic procedure every time!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Fleck, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fleck?