Dr. Robin Evans, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 32 reviews.
Author:
I made an appointment with Dr. Robin Evans for a full body exam since I am at a high risk for skin cancer due to my ethnicity, genetics and lifestyle. She spent a lot of time with me going over my medical chart and concerns about skin cancer. She did a very thorough exam and found a suspicious spot that turned out to be a melanoma. Since it didn't have any of the usual signs, it was difficult to find. I had a follow up appointment to discuss the biopsy results and her suggestions for treatment and lifestyle changes. I can't thank her enough for being so thorough, patient and kind in a difficult diagnosis. I can't recommend her and her practice highly enough.
Author:
Ellie Christianson, NP is professional and thorough. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The office is efficient and patients are seen at their scheduled appointment times.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Evans. She has treated me for many years and has always shown professionalism and given me a high level of care.
Author:
Dr. Evans was very professional, explained things in a succinct and clear manner, and was very warm and pleasant. Highly recommend!!!
Author:
Dr. Evans is honest, professional and knowledgable. My family and I have been coming to her for over 25 years. Let me say that I completely trust her judgement and appreciate her caring manner and committment to her patients. I never feel rushed or worried about asking questions. No concern is too small. She is flexible with her schedule when I need to be seen sooner than later and always greets me with a smile. I am also fond of her staff and the warm welcome I receive when I arrive.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Evans. I went for a routine skin check and she caught a melanoma that was so early-stage that there ended up being zero risk to my long-term health. She potentially saved my life, and I'm extremely grateful for her caring and detailed management of the whole process, which set me at ease during what was a pretty scary episode. On top that, she has a very organized and well-run office with professional and friendly staff.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Evans for cosmetic (Botox and various fillers) as well as medical issues for over 20 years. I find her knowledgeable and gentle - she always listens to my concerns, and sometimes offers creative solutions to a skin problem. She really is a "Top Doctor" in her field in Fairfield county. And those on her staff whom I've met are also excellent!
Author:
Dr Evans and her team are by far the best dermatologists I have ever visited. I have a somewhat mild case of psoriasis, and my previous doctors have not treated this as a serious condition, but made me feel as if the mild case doesn't deserve that much attention. Dr Evans and her staff have been very supportive and gone above and beyond to ensure that I am satisfied with my treatment. I have recommended her to many friends and will continue to do so.
Author:
Dr. Evans is awesome. After years of various doctors and countless treatments she was the only to successfully diagnose and treat my condition. Her staff is equally as good. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. Always accommodating. If you need a dermatologist and live anywhere CT you would be crazy not to go to her.
Author:
Dr. Evans is friendly, knowledgeable, and explains procedures very thoroughly. She is a careful listener and answers all questions and concerns fully. Dr. Evans was also concerned with my comfort level during procedures, and offered solutions, giving me the final decision. I was VERY satisfied with Dr. Evans and will go back again for anything further I might need.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Evans for more than 10 years. She and her staff consistently deliver high-grade skin care. Dr. Evans is very intelligent and clearly knows her stuff. Her demeanor is kind and calming, and she always takes the time to ensure that all of my concerns are addressed during my appointments. Everyone there is very professional and friendly. The office is always clean and comfortable. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Evans to anyone seeking a good dermatologist.
Author:
Extremely professional, understanding, compassionate. Perdices great results. Thrilled I was referred to Dr Evans!
Author:
Excellent doctor Explained options Great cosmetic outcome Great follow up Would definitely go again for medical and cosmetic dermatology needs
Author:
Of all of my doctors, Dr. Evans provides the most outstanding service. She's careful, thorough, extremely professional and a pleasure to work with.
Author:
Dr Evans is a consummate, caring professional and I would recommend her without reservation.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Evans for more than 10 years and have never been disappointed with the care or advice that I have received. She is an excellent physician who stays current with the latest cosmetic procedures. She is open, honest and possesses great empathy and compassion. I would highly recommend her.
Author:
Dr. Evans is an excellent physician. She goes above and beyond to ensure my family and I get the best care possible. I've seen her for freckle checks, laser hair removal, skin infections etc. Her staff is lovely, courteous and professional. They always try to accommodate me even when I make last minute appointments. I've been seeing her for 10 years and have recommended Dr. Evans to everyone.
Author:
Dr Evans and her staff are wonderful! Very easy to schedule appointments. I have had regular skinchecks where moles were detected and removed. I have also had laser hair removal, botox, fillers and other services. Facials are terrific. The office has a very good product line as well. Dr. Evans explains all the procedures very well and explains options if needed.
Author:
Dr. Evans has been my dermatologist for over 20 years, as well as skin doctor to my two sons. She is thorough, professional, knowledgable and patient, and explains options in a clear manner. I feel in very good hands with Dr. Evans.