Dr. Robin Dickinson, MD

Dr. Robin Dickinson, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robin Dickinson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Englewood, CO. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read her story

3333 S Bannock St Ste 820

Englewood, CO 80110

Learn about Dr. Dickinson

Dr. Dickinson's Experience

Dr. Dickinson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Dickinson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dickinson "I live with my family in Englewood, Colorado, not far from CSFM (I usually bike to work). My husband and I have been married for over 10 years and now have two wonderful children. We spend most of our time together as a family at home, keeping busy with our home restoration projects, gardening, chickens, cooking, baking, and art projects. We enjoy attending neighborhood potlucks, our church, and extended-family birthday parties. We feel blessed to live in a community where we can walk or bike almost everywhere (including work and church), keep chickens, and know our neighbors. Opening CSFM was a continuation of our lives and values"

This content was provided by Dr. Dickinson "Remember the doctors in the movies, the ones who carried a black bag and knew your family, not just your file?

Nowadays, that same level of care is provided with the assistance of technology…you have 24-7 access to your online patient portal for receiving results, scheduling appointments, and sending secure messages…you call your doctor directly with no front office staff to filter you out.

Community Supported Family Medicine is a new-again concept.  By paying the doctor directly, you are eliminating barriers between you and your physician and minimizing the expense of your care.

For families who are paying out of pocket for their medical care (because they are uninsured or carry a very high deductible), this membership based model can help you take control of your expenses while receiving the high quality care provided by a medical home.

Have insurance?  That's ok…you can still see me and we can use your insurance for prescriptions, labs, imaging, and specialists."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders

• Stitches
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Denver
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Southern Colorado Family Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Dickinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dickinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dickinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dickinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dickinson to family and friends
based on 7 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Dickinson Says:

I'm grateful for the positive surveys listed here and elsewhere...but they really aren't fair questions because my practice is set up specifically so these things aren't issues!

My office is designed to be homelike and cozy, I have no staff, and everyone gets 30-60 minute appointments.  I have plenty of time to explain things and I love teaching about the human body.  On the...

Dr. Dickinson's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Robin is a wonderful human being. She is a strong believer in the healing arts and cares very much for the health and welfare of each of her patients. She is very well experienced and very compassionate. She is very knowledgeable. I strongly recommend her to any one who need medical services
Have you seen Dr. Robin Dickinson, MD?
Are you Dr. Dickinson?