Dr. Robin B. Dale, MD

Dr. Robin B. Dale, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 41 years old

24 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Dale's expertise is primary care for all ages and both genders. His special medical interests include wellness exams, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, allergies, colds, pneumonia, asthma, COPD, and sprains/strains. Dr. Dale is board certified by the American Academy of Family Practice and recertified in 2014 with flying colors. Dr. Dale graduated from the University of Louisiana in Baton Rouge and earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed his residency in Family Practice at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport in Alexandria, Louisiana where he received the designation of Chief Resident and also earned the award for the most procedures of any resident. He loves to pass his knowledge on to others and will often have a student learning in the office with him.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Robin Dale is a product of Denham Springs and the LSU System, a homegrown Louisiana boy. His parents...Read more

Dr. Dale's Experience

See how Dr. Dale's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dale

Dr. Dale accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dale has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Dale's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
Dr. Dale Says:

in Denham Springs, LA |
Dr. Dale is a great doctor. He is thorough in his exams and always gives the right course of action and or prescription to get me healthy again. When I broke my ankle and emailed a photo, he set me up to have X-rays first before coming to see him. He didn't waste my money or time on an initial exam. He knows a lot and keeps updated on vaccines and medications. He listens and he cares. His office staff are really nice, they remember me and make me feel comfortable.
in Denham Springs, LA |
A girlfriend recommended this dude to me. I don’t know why. He really gave me the creeps. Only his receptionist is nice, his nurse makes fat jokes at me all the time and Dr. Dale thinks the problem I have is in my head. Very quick to leave and doesn't want to help. I'm not a hot skinny blond girl so he could care less. He runs around the office with that nurse of his giggling all day, and I'm pretty sure she is married, but something is going on there.
in Denham Springs, La |
He was very thorough and spent a lot of time getting to know me.
in Denham Springs, La |
He was very nice and took about 30 minutes with me. He went over my medical history and gave some great health recommendations. He was very thorough and explained a treatment plan for the future. Ifelt genuinely cared for when I left.
in Walker, LA |
Dr. Dale is an amazing doctor. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel at ease and home. His front desk is fast and efficient. His nurse is caring and knowledagable. And Dr. Dale himself, is thorough and very intelligent. I have been battling with my antidepressants for 2 years. One trip in and I feel so much better! He also took his time with me and I didn't feel like he was trying to rush me out the door. He talks to you on a level that you can understand, as well. I highly recomend him
He one best Dr around.
in Denham Springs, LA |
He is an amazing doctor. Takes time to listen to your concerns and treats you like family. I would never see any other doctor, for he is the best.
in Denham Springs, LA |
He was always kind and compassionate with me. He is no located at 8369 Florida Blvd suite 5 in Denham Springs 380-1771
in denham springs la |
Dr. Dale was the only Dr that listen to what i was saying.I COULD TALK TO him about my problems and he listened too me! HE is a great Dr.!I I would like to know where he went to because I would like him to be my Dr. still
in Walker, LA |
Dr. Dale is so knowledgeable. He always, always, returned my patient e-mails to him for whatever reason, question ref; my condition, meds, refills, etc, and always in a timely manner. Sure not everyone's personality's are compatible, but jeez how about brains, I'll take them any day. I definitely think he has a great BED-SIDE MANNER ! and anyone that doesn't, has a defect n their personality.. like they say TRY HIM, YOU WILL LIKE HIM!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Dale is no longer associated with Oschner. Can you tell me where he is now located?
in Baton Rouge LA |
With a 20 year back problem Dr. Dale me feel as if I was a drug head. I feel sure I will not see him again.
I am sorry Glenn that I hurt your feelings and made you feel bad, that was certainly not my intent. I am honest and straightforward with all my patients and I do not do chronic pain management, thus it could be perceived wrongly at times I'm sure. I will certainly refer you to a pain management physician if you need further help that we cannot provide. I hope you have found help for your problem and I would certainly be happy to see you again if I can make it right for you.
Have you seen Dr. Robin B. Dale, MD?

Compare Dr. Dale

Dr. Dale says...

Dr. Robin Dale is a product of Denham Springs and the LSU System, a homegrown Louisiana boy.  His parents are still living in their 80s and two siblings of three are still in the area.  He loves his hometown and caring for the people in it.

You can often find Dr Dale playing volleyball at Laguna Beach in Denham Springs where he still competes at the highest level of play for the last 25 years.  If he is not playing volleyball, reading about medicine, or dabbling in house flipping, he will be with his kids enjoying some fun activity as all three are intimately involved in many sports.

Dr Dale attends Greenwell Springs Baptist Church where he loves to sing, but just don't sit in front of him as you might not like it quite as much as he does.  He believes that God still likes it even if it is off key, it's the thought that counts.

Dr Dale believes that you should enjoy what you do every day.  He has created his own practice and surrounded himself with people of excellence that also enjoy coming to work every day.  It is hardly work if you enjoy what you do.

Dr. Dale's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dale's expertise is primary care for all ages and both genders. His special medical interests include wellness exams, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, allergies, colds, pneumonia, asthma, COPD, and sprains/strains. Dr. Dale is board certified by the American Academy of Family Practice and recertified in 2014 with flying colors.  Dr. Dale graduated from the University of Louisiana in Baton Rouge and earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed his residency in Family Practice at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport in Alexandria, Louisiana where he received the designation of Chief Resident and also earned the award for the most procedures of any resident.  He loves to pass his knowledge on to others and will often have a student learning in the office with him.

Dr. Dale says...

Acne, ADHD, Allergies, Anemia, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Atrial Fibrillation, Back & Neck Pain, Bronchitis, Colds, Constipation, COPD, CHF, Coronary Artery Disease, Diarrhea, Diabetes, Dizziness, Ear Infections, Erectile Dysfunction, GERD, Gout, Headache, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Immunizations, Ingrown Toenail, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Physicals (Not DOTD/CDL), Sinusitis, Sprains/Strains, Strep Throat, Testosterone Deficiency, Tobacco Abuse, Urinatry Tract Infections, Vascular Disease, ... plus much, much more.

Dr Robin Dale has been practicing in his hometown of Denham Springs since 2004 and has now opened his own office to provide you excellent care to his stringent specifications along with an environment where his employees are a part of the team and engaged in your care and happiness with the office visit.  Please allow us the chance to show you the difference our office can make in your health.

Dr. Dale says...

We can do several in-office procedures that will save you time and money by not going to specialists, ancillary testing, or having to drive to Baton Rouge.

We do Pulmonary Function Tests (Spirometry) in the office to help diagnose and treat asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema (COPD).

EKG and interpretation, Cryotherapy for actinic keratosis (precancers) and warts, Sutures for minor lacerations, Arthrocentesis (Joint Injections), Incision and Drainage of Abscesses, Minor Skin Surgery, and Ingrown Nails are other items that will be of benefit to many.  We also have a full gammit of immunizations starting at age 2 and up that are in stock and ready as you need them.  Have you had your whooping cough vaccine?

We have several labs that we can do in the office such as A1C, Lipid Panel, Glucose, Stool Occult Blood Testing, Strep, Mono, Flu, HIV, Urinalysis, and Urine Microalbumin testing.  We also have a LABCORP drawing station in the same building to conveniently have your lab testing at.

Dr. Dale says...

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey.  Without this, it is hard to know where we can improve and where we have done well.  If you had great service from us, please tell a friend or family member as that is the ultimate compliment.  If you did not, please contact me or my staff so we can rectify the situation for you and others.  Your satisfaction is our highest priority.  Call the office at 380-1771 to let us know if we need to do better with any part of your experience.

Dr. Dale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

• Chief Resident, 2003-2004
    • Most Procedures for 2nd year resident, 2003
    • Clay Easterly Memorial Scholarship, Medical School, 1997

Dr. Dale has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dale's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Rapides Regional Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Louisiana State University

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Dale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage