Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robin Dale, MD
Dr. Robin Dale is a product of Denham Springs and the LSU System, a homegrown Louisiana boy. His parents are still living in their 80s and two siblings of three are still in the area. He loves his hometown and caring for the people in it. You can often find Dr Dale playing volleyball at Laguna Beach in Denham Springs where he still competes at the highest level of play for the last 25 years. If he is not playing volleyball, reading about medicine, or dabbling in house flipping, he will be with his kids enjoying some fun activity as all three are intimately involved in many sports. Dr Dale attends Greenwell Springs Baptist Church where he loves to sing, but just don't sit in front of him as you might not like it quite as much as he does. He believes that God still likes it even if it is off key, it's the thought that counts. Dr Dale believes that you should enjoy what you do every day. He has created his own practice and surrounded himself with people of excellence that also enjoy coming to work every day. It is hardly work if you enjoy what you do.

8369 Florida Blvd Ste 5

Denham Springs, LA 70726

• American Lifecare
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Community Health Choice
  • Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
  • Employers Health Network
  • Galaxy Health Network

Learn about Dr. Dale

Dr. Dale's expertise is primary care for all ages and both genders. His special medical interests include wellness exams, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, allergies, colds, pneumonia, asthma, COPD, and sprains/strains. Dr. Dale is board certified by the American Academy of Family Practice and recertified in 2014 with flying colors.  Dr. Dale graduated from the University of Louisiana in Baton Rouge and earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed his residency in Family Practice at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport in Alexandria, Louisiana where he received the designation of Chief Resident and also earned the award for the most procedures of any resident.  He loves to pass his knowledge on to others and will often have a student learning in the office with him.

Dr. Dale's Experience

Dr. Dale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Joint Injection
  • Skin Surgery
  • Spirometry
  • Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

• Chief Resident, 2003-2004
  • Most Procedures for 2nd year resident, 2003
  • Clay Easterly Memorial Scholarship, Medical School, 1997

Dr. Dale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dale to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Dale Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey.  Without this, it is hard to know where we can improve and where we have done well.  If you had great service from us, please tell a friend or family member as that is the ultimate compliment.  If you did not, please contact me or my staff so we can rectify the situation for you and others.  Your satisfaction is our...

Dr. Dale's Performance
Ponchatoula, LA |
Very knowledgable. Pleasant person to speak with. Has a very approachable characteristic. If all Dr's were like this - I'd never have a problem making a visit. Will recommend to family & friends.
in Denham Springs, LA |
Robin is a top shelf primary care physician. Office visits are actually "visits" in that he believes that knowing his patients is vital to delivering effective primary care. Now that he has his own practice, it's even more relaxed. He's actually a doctor with whom you can have a conversation - that's very important to me and why he's been my primary care doctor for something like 10 years.
in Denham Springs |
Dr. Dale is a great provider and takes the time to listen and understand your needs and concerns. He then explains everything that he has done or is going to do along with fulling explaining all of the medications that he is prescribing for you.
Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr. Dale was knowledgeable and friendly.
in Prairieville, La |
I have been with Dr. Dale since 2007. I wouldn't go anywhere else.He is very patient with every person he sees and gives them time to ask any questions that you may ask and is very personable.
in Denham Springs, LA |
Dr. Dale listens to your issues and finds a solution. His office staff/ nurse make you feel welcome from the second you walk in. He also has early appointments to help out with work schedules! I started seeing him about 4 months ago and have been very impressed and will continue to go!
in New York, NY |
My husband and I visited Dr. Dale for the first time this week. The office staff were pleasant and efficient. Getting an appointment was not difficult. We had about an hour wait time. When we left, we understood why. Dr. Dale did a very thorough review of all of our medications and answered all of our questions. He did a light exam, made us feel very comfortable talking to him and that he cares for our well being. We feel confident that Dr. Dale is the best doctor for us.
in Greensburg, LA |
One of the best doctors I have ever been too. He spends time with you and listens to you, he is very thorough and explains things where you can understand, he doesn't talk down to you. He is a Doctor who cares about his patients. He also has a great staff working with him.
in Walker, LA |
I have had a great experience since I met Dr. Dale. Always kind and very informative and seems to be the first doctor I have met that actually cared for his patients. Test results seemed really fast and informative. I have recommended him already to most of my family.
in Denham Springs, LA |
Dr. Dale is a great doctor. He is thorough in his exams and always gives the right course of action and or prescription to get me healthy again. When I broke my ankle and emailed a photo, he set me up to have X-rays first before coming to see him. He didn't waste my money or time on an initial exam. He knows a lot and keeps updated on vaccines and medications. He listens and he cares. His office staff are really nice, they remember me and make me feel comfortable.
in Denham Springs, La |
He was very thorough and spent a lot of time getting to know me.
in Denham Springs, La |
He was very nice and took about 30 minutes with me. He went over my medical history and gave some great health recommendations. He was very thorough and explained a treatment plan for the future. Ifelt genuinely cared for when I left.
in Walker, LA |
Dr. Dale is an amazing doctor. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel at ease and home. His front desk is fast and efficient. His nurse is caring and knowledagable. And Dr. Dale himself, is thorough and very intelligent. I have been battling with my antidepressants for 2 years. One trip in and I feel so much better! He also took his time with me and I didn't feel like he was trying to rush me out the door. He talks to you on a level that you can understand, as well. I highly recomend him
He one best Dr around.
in Denham Springs, LA |
He is an amazing doctor. Takes time to listen to your concerns and treats you like family. I would never see any other doctor, for he is the best.
in Denham Springs, LA |
He was always kind and compassionate with me. He is no located at 8369 Florida Blvd suite 5 in Denham Springs 380-1771
in denham springs la |
Dr. Dale was the only Dr that listen to what i was saying.I COULD TALK TO him about my problems and he listened too me! HE is a great Dr.!I I would like to know where he went to because I would like him to be my Dr. still
in Walker, LA |
Dr. Dale is so knowledgeable. He always, always, returned my patient e-mails to him for whatever reason, question ref; my condition, meds, refills, etc, and always in a timely manner. Sure not everyone's personality's are compatible, but jeez how about brains, I'll take them any day. I definitely think he has a great BED-SIDE MANNER ! and anyone that doesn't, has a defect n their personality.. like they say TRY HIM, YOU WILL LIKE HIM!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Dale is no longer associated with Oschner. Can you tell me where he is now located?
in Baton Rouge LA |
With a 20 year back problem Dr. Dale me feel as if I was a drug head. I feel sure I will not see him again.
I am sorry Glenn that I hurt your feelings and made you feel bad, that was certainly not my intent. I am honest and straightforward with all my patients and I do not do chronic pain management, thus it could be perceived wrongly at times I'm sure. I will certainly refer you to a pain management physician if you need further help that we cannot provide. I hope you have found help for your problem and I would certainly be happy to see you again if I can make it right for you.
Have you seen Dr. Robin Dale, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge

Visit Dr. Dale

Dr. Dale accepts 24 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
  • American Lifecare
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO