Dr. Robin Casey, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Casey

Chatham North Psychiatry, Chapel Hill, NC

117 Hidden Valley Dr Chapel Hill, NC 27516

Dr. Robin Casey, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Chapel Hill, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill in 2009 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, adult psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Casey accepts

Dr. Casey accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Dr. Casey's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Stress Management
  • Trichotillomania

I am in-network with Cigna (all plans) and BlueCross BlueShield (all plans except BlueLocal in N. Raleigh and all plans except BlueValue or BlueLocal in Chapel Hill). For all other insurances or plans we will provide you with an itemized visit statement that can be submitted to your insurance and will fall under your benefits of "Out of Network Mental Health Office Visit".

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

4.2

Dr. Casey?
Dr. Casey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robin Casey, MD
Contacting Dr. Casey is like finding a needle in a haystack, but probably even more difficult. Her work hours are extremely irregular and she has never actually personally called me or emailed me back, other than for an online appointment, even though I am an established patient and have requested that she do so multiple times. I ran out of medication due to her insufficient and severely delayed contact with the mail-order pharmacy I receive my antidepressant from, even though I notified her multiple times over the course of the weeks before needing a refill and verbally told her and her assistant that I was in need of a refill. She is a pleasure to talk with when I see her in the practice, but her communication with me in a time of need was non-existent. Her assistant was very helpful, however, she has not been in the practice long and is not experienced enough to handle communication with all of Dr. Casey's patients in a timely and sufficient manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
Dr. Casey is awesome! I've been seeing Dr. Casey (and Brice) sporadically for about a year for adult ADD (including meds), and to accomplish a particular goal that I've had for the past decade. With their expert help (and friend and family), I've finally accomplished that goal, escaped my hole, and can move forward to a better life! Dr. Casey is very attentive, perceptive, accommodating, flexible, practical, straight forward, honest, kind, reasonable... I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
Hats off to Dr. Casey for providing stellar care to all of her patients. She’s a rare find in the field of psychiatry - she cares more about you as an individual than any other I’ve encountered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
I've seen quite a few psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors, and naturopaths. Dr. Casey is the best of all worlds. She cares about both your mental and physical health and she takes a very holistic approach to treating her patients (prescription drugs, diet, exercise, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, etc.). I know finding the right doctor is usually a very difficult process and I'm very glad that I've found Dr. Casey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
Dr. Casey has been my psychiatrist for the last three years. Of all the psychiatrists I’ve worked with for depression and an eating disorder, she has been the most integral to my healing process, going above and beyond to help me. I’ve always felt that she sees me as more than a diagnosis or problem to be solved, but as a complete, complex person, worthy of help and support. By far, she is the most passionate and intelligent doctor I’ve ever known. I’m proud to call Dr. Casey my psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Casey for over a year now. I was diagnosed with Bipolar 1 in my early 20s and have been through numerous doctors, most adequate, some abysmal but not one did I value outside of their ability to write for my meds. Dr. Casey is the first doctor that I've truly valued and appreciated. From day one she has taken the time to listen to me and since day one that has not changed. If you're struggling to find a good doc don't give up. They do exist. Robin is proof.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
She is caring, professional, and I was shocked about how much time she devoted to me. I felt valued and understood. Highly recommended if you seek someone to be honest, open, and highly educational
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
I really like Dr Casey but the woman at the front desk is awful. She does not answer the phone nor do I believe she gives the doctor messages. I called numerous times and did not receive a call back. When I was there for a session she was sitting at the front desk and when the phone was ringing she just ignored it. I've worked for doctors most of my adult life and I have never came across such incompetence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
I like Dr Casey a lot. She is pragmatic, but at the same time I have found that she is genuinely concerned for my well-being. I enjoy our conversations, she takes a holistic view of your treatment. Don't go to her if you just want pills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?
Dr. Casey is a rare find. She truly listens and wants to understand your goals and how to achieve them in a well-rounded approach. I strongly trust her recommendations. Her efficiency and flexibility is impeccable. For example, I love the online portal where you can pay online and confirm appointments. Her warm office environment and her desire to help address all aspects of each patient's health is a relaxing yet professional atmosphere. I always look forward to my appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Casey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Casey?

Chatham North Psychiatry, Chapel Hill, NC

• Tue: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm

North Raleigh Mental Health and Wellness, Raleigh, NC

• Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Casey treats patients.