Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female

Dr. Bocra

Foot and Ankle Center Of NJ

491 Amwell Rd Ste 101 Hillsborough, NJ 08844

Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Hillsborough, NJ. She specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Bocra accepts

Dr. Bocra accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Dr. Bocra?
Dr. Bocra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Absolutely love Dr. Bocra. She is very personable and caring. I went to her because of a painful bunion. She took the time to explain the nature of the condition and how it will progress over time. We discussed current treatment options for the pain and how to slow down its progression along with the pros and cons of each. She gave me her recommendation but ultimately left the decision to me. A true gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
Dr. Bocra is excellent - she is extremely good at what she does and is interested in educating her patients as well as treating them. She never rushes through an appointment and I always feel like she is truly listening. The office staff are also excellent and helpful, and her appointments never run late. I would recommend her to anyone experiencing foot issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
Dr. Robin Bocra and the entire Denville Team are polite, professional, personable, well-informed, well-equipped and competent. As discussed and promised from the first visit to the last visit, Dr. Bocra "got me back on my feet pain free" and is keeping it that way!! I thank you all very much!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
Dr. Bocra is extremely professional and caring, but more important than that she is highly competent I seen many podiatrists over the years but she is by far the best. I don't feel like a number. I would recommend her and her practice to my family & friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
Dr. Bocra has been working on correcting some issues with my feet and gait as a result of recent hip replacement surgery. She is very professional and educated me on self-care matters and also gave me invaluable references and referrals. I intend to see her regularly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
I have been going to Dr. Bocra for several years. She is very dedicated and extremely sensitive to my needs. As I require orthotics and regular visits to contain a plantar growth, she is always very careful and concerned. And she has a terrific sense of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
I dislike foot problems, in-grown toe nails, fractures etc. but going to Dr. Bocra was the best experience I have had. I've seen other doctors in the area but she by far is the best! I started going to see her a few years ago for toe problems, then recently had a fracture, her glowing personality, making you feel like family not a patient and attentiveness to what your problem is made the healing that much better. Thank you for helping me get back on my feet two weeks before my sons wedding!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
Do you need an excellent foot doctor? Do you need an excellent foot doctor with an outstanding bedside manner? Do you need an excellent foot doctor with an outstanding bedside manner and who accepts virtually all major health insurance plans with no billing hassles at all? Her name is Doctor Robin Bocra. OUTSTANDING !!! After years of mediocre foot doctors and miracle cure charlatans, I finally found a REAL foot doctor. Her name is Doctor Robin Bocra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
She's not only a great doctor but also a warm, caring human being. Have been seeing her for about 5 yrs and have never been disappointed with her care & procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?
I LOVE Dr. Bocra! She is so funny, energetic, and just livens up the whole office! She has such a great bed side manner and just really knows how to make you feel better about being there, since NO ONE likes going to the doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Bocra, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Bocra?