Dr. Robin Berglund, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 74

Dr. Berglund
4419 Van Nuys Blvd Ste 204 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Dr. Robin Berglund, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina in 1995 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Berglund accepts

Dr. Berglund accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Berglund's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Berglund's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

Dr. Berglund's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berglund

2.0

Dr. Berglund?
Dr. Berglund's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robin Berglund, MD
Very knowledgeable and skilled at prescribing proper medication and dosage. Although I was only briefly under Dr. Berglund's care years ago the medicine he prescribed has done wonders in helping turn my life around with controlling and conquering anxiety, depression, and insomnia which has in turn helped me gain and maintain employment in addition to doing wonders for my personal social life. I plan to return to him for medication management upon moving back into town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Berglund, MD?
I was treated by Dr. Berglund for 3 years, before I left California. He was always prompt, listened well and did not overtreat me. I really don't understand all of the negative reviews above. His "oddly" decorated office is because he treats children with ADD and other disorders. Frankly, I found it cheerful and refreshing. His diagnosis was spot on and to this day the medications he prescribed are still working perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Berglund.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Berglund, MD?
I would give him less stars if I could. Rude, obnoxious, unsympathetic, and misogynistic to boot. Unavailable in an emergency and just plain incompetent. I’m shocked the man still has a license.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Berglund, MD?
This Dr. is awfull. He is negative, impatient, quick to judgement, negative, mean, in the guise of being upfront and honest. No compassion. Do not see him. Should not be in practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Berglund, MD?
I called to cancel an appointment. I was only an hour off of the 24 hour cancellation as I had an emergency and needed to cancel. I spoke with him and told him of my emergency and he didn't show any concern instead he told me he would send me a bill and hung up. He has sent me a bill of $269 and sent it to a collection agency! He is money hungry and really doesn't care about the well being of his patients. I highly recommend avoiding this doctor at all costs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Berglund, MD?
Dr. Berglund is very knowledgeable and helpful. He has been essential in creating an appropriate plan for my son's behaviors. Some people who want to chat and socialize may not understand that he needs to get right down to business in order to maximize the session and give an accurate diagnosis. Some people here are complaining about having to pay for missed appointments. Well, Dr. Berglund's time is valuable as he is an experienced care provider. This policy is standard practice for professiona
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Berglund, MD?
Really small, oddly decorated environment. He's pretty rude and has this absurd way of charging the card you co-pay with if you miss an appointment. Makes zero attempt to contact you on to conform appointment days. Seems to rely on patients not showing up, charging their card $300 on no shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Berglund, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berglund?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry