Dr. Robin Ashinoff, MD

Dr. Robin Ashinoff, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Robin Ashinoff, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has been practicing for 27 years. She specializes in plastic surgery, surgical oncology, and more.

Dermatologic Mohs & Laser Surgery

360 Essex St Ste 201

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • Health Net
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Ashinoff

See how frequently Dr. Ashinoff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Skin Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Ashinoff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ashinoff "We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Microsurgery
  • Surgical Oncology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Ashinoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ashinoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ashinoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ashinoff's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ashinoff to family and friends

Dr. Ashinoff's Performance

I just wanted to comment on my experience with Dr. Ashinoff. I had Mohs surgery today at her office. She was absolutely wonderful! I could not believe how unpretentious she is. She put me totally at ease, explained everything as she went along and gave me a realistic account of what to expect. She...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Robin Ashinoff is the best! She's a master at leaving you looking scarless! I've had a few procedures done by her and my tiny tiny scars that were barely visible to begin with have actually disappeared. I can't say that about the others, definitely go to her if you ever need cosmetic surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option2
I could give 6 stars if possible. Dr. Ashinoff is highly professional and personable, too. I could not have been more pleased with her and her staff. Genie Munro
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Appeared for body exam. She walked in and said she's a surgeon and rarely does body exams. I said your office made the appointment and she couldn't care less.As if I knew that she doesn't do many body exams. No bed side manner whatsoever, as if I insulted her by my presence. When she left she said...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option4
The ruby laser did not work and left larger marks than the original spots. As I left to check out was told there was no charge. Then I got a bill. I called up and dealt with their billing department numerous times over 6 months. Completely frustrating and unsatisfactory. In disgust I finally...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option2