Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD

Pediatric Neurology •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Tuchman

Dan Marino Center For Neurology

2900 S Commerce Pkwy Weston, FL 33331

Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Weston, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from New York U, School Of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in pediatric neurology and pediatrics.

Dr. Tuchman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tuchman

2.5

Dr. Tuchman?
Dr. Tuchman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD
We had a great experience, he was the 3rd doctor to diagnose our son with ASD. It was something we already knew and were only looking for a better continued care physician. He answered our questions and worked on the best plan of care. I can understand if it's your first time coming how it might feel like he doesn't hold your hand but after 2 years of fighting for my son I really don't want a doctor to hold my hand I want one that is going to fight with me for the betterment of my son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
He was very dismissive and short with us. Spent less than 15 minutes with in the room barely looked at the medical history. Made me feel like a bad parent. I left his office in tears.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
After reading these reviews I was compelled to share my experience. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME COMING TO SEE DR. TUCHMAN. We were asked 10 questions by a Nurse she then walked out of the room 20 mins later DR Tuchman came in and said your son has Autisum ....any questions. That is it!!!! Never spent 1 second even looking or interacting with my son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
Very rude and only refused all our comments about my son issues. My wife leaves the Westin building crying. Very bad experience and I don’t recommend this doctor for your children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
I don't think I have ever had such a bad experience like the one I had with Dr. Tuchman. He did not care to listen to any of my concerns. He did not care to explain anything about my son's condition. The only thing he cared about to brag about his 30 years of experience in the field. I guess his experience hasn't taught him how to treat patients/parents with empathy, care, and respect. In your appointment, expect to be seen a nurse practitioner and spend about 5 minutes with the doctor, if any!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
I felt compelled to write this after seeing Dr. Tuchman today. After we were referred, doing my due diligence I came across this website. The reviews I read seemed to be fairly split with many 1 and 5 star reviews. Personally, I had a fantastic experience. Nicole (who helped schedule the appointment) was truly fantastic. It goes without saying that Dr, Tuchman is highly qualified. He spent time with my daughter,answered all my questions and put my mind at ease by offering very practical advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
Bad experience. A nurse spent almost an hour with my child and he just showed up for 3 minutes. WHe diagnosed my child with Autism by only trying to shake her hand. We wanted to ask a lot ofToday my child is healthy and the tag of autistic was taken away from her. All Dorctors agree that he rush for the diagnostic. That day that I visited his office me and my wife experienced the worst day of our life, and he didn't even showed simpathy. The next day our insurance was charged with a lot of money
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
I like Dr Tuchman and the other doctors that work with him, but the administration at MCH can be quite rude and not willing to help the patient and caregivers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
If you want your child to see a Neurologist and not a nurse practioner do not come here. This is our second visit and the Dr. Doesn't show up. Is the nurse practioner who gives you a Tourette's syndrome diagnosis and an ASD diagnosis. The Dr signs off but doesn't spends time with your child even though they charge the insurance for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
Took my daughter to him for possible Neuro issue. She was diagnosed with ADHD from another doctor previously. I was wondering if it could be secondary to another issue since a sibling has a neuro issue. I found him to be straight to the point which I like being a Registered Nurse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tuchman?

• Pediatric Neurology

Boston Medical Center
1981
New York U, School Of Medicine

Dr. Tuchman accepts

Dr. Tuchman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Tuchman's experience treating your condition or procedure