Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD

Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD

Pediatric Neurology  |
Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD is a pediatric neurology doctor who practices in Weston, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

2900 S Commerce Pkwy

Weston, FL 33331

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Tuchman

Dr. Tuchman's Experience

Dr. Tuchman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Pediatrics

• Pediatric Neurology

Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Boston Medical Center
  • Montefiore Mc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Tuchman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tuchman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tuchman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tuchman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tuchman to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Tuchman's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Miami |
I felt compelled to write this after seeing Dr. Tuchman today. After we were referred, doing my due diligence I came across this website. The reviews I read seemed to be fairly split with many 1 and 5 star reviews. Personally, I had a fantastic experience. Nicole (who helped schedule the appointment) was truly fantastic. It goes without saying that Dr, Tuchman is highly qualified. He spent time with my daughter,answered all my questions and put my mind at ease by offering very practical advice.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Bad experience. A nurse spent almost an hour with my child and he just showed up for 3 minutes. WHe diagnosed my child with Autism by only trying to shake her hand. We wanted to ask a lot ofToday my child is healthy and the tag of autistic was taken away from her. All Dorctors agree that he rush for the diagnostic. That day that I visited his office me and my wife experienced the worst day of our life, and he didn't even showed simpathy. The next day our insurance was charged with a lot of money
Miami, FL |
I like Dr Tuchman and the other doctors that work with him, but the administration at MCH can be quite rude and not willing to help the patient and caregivers.
in Weston,FL |
If you want your child to see a Neurologist and not a nurse practioner do not come here. This is our second visit and the Dr. Doesn't show up. Is the nurse practioner who gives you a Tourette's syndrome diagnosis and an ASD diagnosis. The Dr signs off but doesn't spends time with your child even though they charge the insurance for it.
in Miami Beach, FL |
Took my daughter to him for possible Neuro issue. She was diagnosed with ADHD from another doctor previously. I was wondering if it could be secondary to another issue since a sibling has a neuro issue. I found him to be straight to the point which I like being a Registered Nurse.
in Miami Beach, FL |
I found Dr. Tuchman to be highly qualified to deal with seizures and helped us every step of the way with issues and always answered our questions directly and precise. I trust his judgment 100% and highly recommend Dr. Tuchman to my close family and friends. Dr. Tuchman puts the child's needs first and foremost, our family appreciates his knowledge and expertise in dealing with our sons neurological needs. I drive a very long way for my child to see him and I would fly to see him if necessar
in Weston, Florida |
This is a Dr. that knows what he's doing. Great team! I had a great experience. Be open minded, do not be sensitive to criticism about your child or you as the parent-take it as an eye opener & for the good of your child, come prepared, listen, let him do & ask the questions to the parent & the child & you will see the magic before your eyes. Remember he's the professional & he's so great at it that you have to wait months for an appointment so don't procrastinate & make the appointment today
in Miami, FL |
The authority in pediatric neurology, I understand the other reviewers but he is very concise and to the point. do you want your child to improve listen to Dr. Tuchman. Remember that everything that he is telling you is for the well being of your child.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Horrible Experience! Instead of answering my questions, he decided his time was better spent rating them. So, he would say things like that question is not a good question or that question is helpful to no one. Funny thing is that I get asked those same questions all the time. So I guess we are all stupid for even thinking about these questions. He is arrogant! He should seriously consider leaving the profession as no parent should leave the doctor office feeling broken!
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Tuchman is very to the point, which he can come off as rude, and crass. This is a pattern I've see with many specialists of varying degrees. If you assert yourself to him, he will listen. You have to have a pair of nards to go toe to toe with him. He has seen both my kids, and we have found a middle ground.
in Hollywood, FL |
Most horrible experience ever. Took my son there for a second opinion of a diagnosis and this man basically lectured me without looking at my son. He was terrible. Wanted to make me feel guilty and blame me for not doing enough. Extremely arrogant. Will never ever be back.
Have you seen Dr. Roberto Tuchman, MD?
Are you Dr. Tuchman?