Dr. Roberto Palma, MD

Dr. Roberto Palma, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
C. Roberto Palma, MD is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and did his residency in Plastic Surgery at Stanford University. He has been in private practice in Ft. Lauderdale since 1981. He has been selected by his peers for 15 years in a row to be included in Castle Connolly's List of "America's Top Doctors", as well as the Consumer's Research Council of America "Guide to America's Top Surgeons". In addition to his surgical skills and experience, Dr. Palma is considered an expert in Cosmetic Medicine or non-surgical procedures to make patients look younger. He is one of the most experienced users of Paralyzing agents such as Botox, Dysport and Xeomin as well as Filler/Volumizers such as Restylane, Perlane, Juvaderm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Voluma and other FDA approved products. Over the years, Dr. Palma's practice has focused more and more on Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery. In the last decade he introduced into his practice the SimpleLIFT, an innovative technique of face/neck lifting which evolved over his many years of experience in the field. In the last couple years he has added what he calls "Butterfly Suspension" to the SimpleLIFT, a technique of tightening the deeper structures of the cheeks and neck, such as muscles and fascia, which results in finer scars as well as more natural-looking and more long-lasting results. The procedure, usually performed under local anesthesia, offers dramatic results with significantly reduced cost and "downtime".

910 NE 26th Ave

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Learn about Dr. Palma

See how frequently Dr. Palma performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Excision of Skin Lesion
Excision of Skin Cancer

Dr. Palma's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Palma "Throughout my professional career, I have been passionate about providing the best quality surgery and care to my patients, concentrating on providing the best outcomes but always emphasizing safety. I have shared the excitement and joy of these patients as they face the world with more confidence to improve the quality of their lives.Rejuvenating an aging face seems to have just as strong an effect in developing confidence, self-esteem and improved quality of life."

• Plastic Surgery

• Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • Stanford University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Palma has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Palma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palma to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Palma Says:

We really value your opinion as a patient of our practice. We work very hard to make sure you have a great experience with us.  If there's anything else we can do for you, your family, or people you care about please contact us.

Dr. Palma's Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Palma is the best! He's very knowledgable. I like that he takes the time to go over any concerns and explain things. And his staff is also very helpful and friendly.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
After lots of research, I chose Doctor Palma for a procedure. It turned out to be one of the very best decisions of my life. My results were amazing. I look and feel 15 years younger. My goal was to tighten some loose neck skin, but the procedure also greatly improved the look of my face and eliminated some wrinkling in the area near my ears. He also added some volume and definition to my lips, which greatly enhanced my appearance. He is a detail-oriented artist and perfectionist.
in Tamarac, FL |
I had pencil line lips. I consulted Dr. Palma for lip rejuvenation. He contoured my lips to the shape of my face. Sheer PERFECTION. I could not even imagine this level of excellence. For the first time in my life, I felt beautiful! Your best day will be the day you make an appointment with Dr. Palma. The man is a Master in his field!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Palma has performed several procedures on me over the last 5 years. His office staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. You feel very comfortable and at ease. Dr. Palma goes above and beyond to make sure you get the care that you need. He is a perfectionist in his work. I find him to be one of the best plastic surgeons. I will continue to use him for any future needs. I highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking about having a procedure done. I am extremely happy with my results
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
You can always be assured to have the best results from Dr Palma. He's so talented at what he does. He's the only plastic surgeon that I would recommend without a doubt. He's best there is.
Have you seen Dr. Roberto Palma, MD?
Are you Dr. Palma?