Dr. Roberto Mancuso, MD

Dr. Mancuso
Telehealth services available

Highline Orthopaedics

16 Park PL New York, NY 10007

Dr. Roberto Mancuso, MD is a Interventional Spine Medicine Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with medical facilities Lenox Hill Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mancuso to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Roberto Mancuso, MD with other Interventional Spine Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Mancuso's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mancuso

Dr. Mancuso
I’ve seen Dr. Mancuso twice and he was so efficient, absolutely right about everything, kind, thorough and just an amazing doctor. He did some injections into my neck and was super fast and really pretty painless. I don’t usually have issues with needles but can tell when someone might be problematic for others, and I would recommend him to those who need such injections but are scared. I’m so happy to have found him and I’m never going to go to another physiatrist! Cannot rave more about this man!
Ari – Jan 05, 2021
Dr. Mancuso has been so good to me over the past year now. I had suffered with lower back pain for 2 years and every doctor I met with for a PT script would question me and dismiss my pain; telling me my spine looked “perfect” while I was cringing in pain. Dr. Mancuso never dismissed my pain and was always prompt to renew my script as long as I assured him that I was recovering steadily. A lot of doctors tell you that you “don’t need to go to PT anymore” after a certain number of months (as if everyone recovers fastly and at the same time) but Dr. Mancuso always renews my script, allowing me to take the necessary time in PT that I truly need to recover without rushing my healing process. He is kind, efficient and a complete lifesaver!
Jun 11, 2019
Dr. Mancuso was great! He explained the possible sources of my lower back painvery clearly, and established a plan to get to the bottom of it. He -and the rest of the office- are very pleasant, professional and efficient, and I left feeling optimistic about my recoverY
May 18, 2019
Dr. Mancuso is arguably the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He genuinely cares about his patient's wellbeing and takes the time to get to know them. Seeing him is more like seeing a friend who is very clear about the diagnosis and treatment plan. My experience has always been on-time appointments. His staff is warm and caring too, which is rare these days. Most importantly, he quickly helped me heal from an injury I'd been nursing for over a year and got me back to enjoying the sports I love. Highly recommended!
May 18, 2019
Dr. Mancuso spotted my back issues right away. He was the first doctor who gave me a comprehensive treatment plan that I am confident in. It’s my ulner nerve pain and he helped me so much with it. I explained my back problems to other professionals for years with no such results. I’m glad I found Dr. Mancuso and that now he is in charge of treating my back pain. His office staff is also very professional, courteous, and fast!
May 18, 2019
Had an excellent appointment with Dr. Mancuso, came in with a herniated disc and while nervous to have an epidural, he and his team talked me through it and set me up right then and there. It was the smoothest I could have imagined it to go.
May 18, 2019
Dr. Mancuso is great. Fastest treatment at a doctor's office of anywhere I've been. The office and Dr. Mancuso are strictly no nonsense with almost no wait time and cutting straight to what's important. Fantastic bedside manner and overall very kind and helpful.
Apr 13, 2019
Dr. Mancuso is the best! Warm and friendly, he is very comforting. He listens. He is patient and answers questions despite being a busy guy. I have confidence that he knows his stuff and truly wants to help. He takes your individual needs into account. When you're in pain and trying to fit in an appointment with a New Yorker's schedule it could be a stressful experience, but Dr. Mancuso makes it feel casual and easy.
Apr 13, 2019
Dr. Mancuso is one of the best pain physicians I have been to, actually cares about his patients, takes the time to explain everything from diagnosis to treatment and offers a variety of treatment options, health care can be expensive and writing a bogus review because you received a bill for care is just wrong, if you don’t believe me, check other reviews!
Apr 13, 2019
Whirlwind bedside manner, seems sympathetic and interested in your problems, but the testing and diagnosis process is a whirlwind and there's no time for questions. I wound up with a lot of bills and zero actual solutions to my health problem. Calls are ignored and not returned. His practice seems to be more income-focused than patient focused. You'll get your pain meds and a pile of meaningless tests, but you won't get real help.
Apr 01, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Mancuso?

With the use of fluoroscopic and ultrasound guided techniques to treat a wide array of conditions. He takes great efforts to minimize the use of controlled...Read more

Dr. Robert Mancuso is a Interventional Spine & Pain Management Specialist who specializes in the treatment of spine conditions that cause Neck and...Read more

• Interventional Spine Medicine