Dr. Roberto Garcia, MD

Dr. Roberto Garcia, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Contoura Facial Plastic Surgery 190 A1A N # 1 Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 Get Directions

I believe in providing our patients with the highest standard of medicine and facial plastic/reconstructive surgery through an unrelenting commitment to excellence, education and superiority in the quality of healthcare.

Dr. Roberto Garcia, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Wolfson Children's Hospital and Baptist Medical Center Beaches.

Dr. Garcia's Experience

See how Dr. Garcia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garcia

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garcia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
Dr. Garcia's Performance
in Saint Augustine |
Professional and caring. Doc Garcia and his staff are exceptional. Can't wait for them to tear my face up.??
in Yulee, Florida |
Did my research and found Dr. Robert Garcia and so glad I did! So happy with my results! He is a very skilled plastic surgeon and him and his staff are so informative, kind and professional. Would'nt trust my face to any one else!!! He's the BEST!!! Thank you Dr.Garcia!!!
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Excellent practice. Dr Garcia is the best. Had a Contoura procedure before and now the fat transfer - good results.
Tavares, FL |
Searched all over for the best physician and trust me, I don't impress easily. Dr Garcia is unparalleled in his work, his bedside manner and his professionalism. Highly highly recommend
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Garcia and his staff deliver quality personalized care - they are caring and listen. I have been to several facial specialists and no one has the experience and takes the time to understand your individual situation - I highly recommend this team to family, friends, and anyone wanting great results- Thank you!!!!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Garcia communicates clearly and with kindness and his actions match his words. Good character and principle is high on my priority list.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Garcia and his entire staff are competent, friendly and helpful. They will not recommend work that is not necessary and the work that they do recommend produces excellent results. I have 100% trust in them.
Jacksonville, FL |
Very gentle Doctor, did my rhinoplasty and it was extremely aesthetically pleasing! I couldnt breathe because of my deviated septum, but after one week and the cast off, I could breathe better than ever! Thankful to God for this successful surgery with an amazing surgeon. He was very informative and took the time to make sure I understood everything about how to recover properly. I recommend him to anyone with a deviated septum or just wanting a great looking nose!
in St Augustine, FL |
The Doctor and his staff were were very efficient and friendly. They were not pushy trying to get me to spend more $. This, in itself, will keep me coming back. The owner came in and met me and I asked about a service which she went over in detail. I made my second appointment. Dr Garcia's work was outstanding. In the past, I've bruised and been swollen (another spa) but not this time. He was informative and pleasant. I'm appreciative that they have an office in Saint Augustine.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr. Roberto Garcia is a terrific doctor! He is great at listening and understood my concerns. I love my results and can't wait for my next "tune up"! I highly recommend Dr. Garcia to my friends and anyone interested in improving their appearance.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr. Roberto Garcia is absolutely fantastic!! The moment I enter the building, I am greeted by smiling faces! I had a face lift and the results are more than I could have ever expected! I will be turning 60 this year and I catch 40 year old men winking at me!! Dr. Roberto Garcia and his staff are the best in Ponte Vedra and possibly the world!
in Jacksonville , FL |
I believe Dr. Roberto Garcia is very skilled surgeon. I had a facelift and I look fantastic and so much younger. His office staff are very pleasant and caring, as is Dr. Garcia. I will be sending all my friends to him. You couldn't find a better facial plastic surgeon anywhere else as far as I am concerned. Very Happy Patient.
in Jacksonville, FL |
There aren't enough adjectives to describe the experience with Dr Garcia and his staff. Not only a great doctor but a really nice guy! With all the staff you feel like you're comming to visit your girl friends or family and still an extremely professional atmosphere . I highly recommend if you're even thinking about trying a procedure this is where you want to start, and finish! Again just can't say enough!!
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr Roberto Garcia is very caring and dedicated to his patients. His work is exceptional! Highly recommend for a facelift and any other facial surgery. I would not go to anyone else in the world ?? His staff are angels ?? The best ever experience!!!
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr. Roberto Garcia is AMAZING!!!
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
So very very VERY happy with Dr Garcia and his staff. AND... My results!!! He is a perfectionist and an artist and a realist, everything you can ever dream of in a plastic surgeon.
Very kind and caring.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr Roberto Garcia is very personable but you to ease and easy to talk to. Staff is very friendly.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr. Roberto Garcia was very clear as to what I was to expect. I look and feel years younger. I could not be more pleased.
Absolutely fabulous!
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
All I can say is fantastic!l Love Dr. Roberto, love the staff and I am so very happy with my results.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Excellent service and extremely positive results. Very happy with my entire experience.
in st augustine fl. |
dr,garcia and staff are very caring about all your needs ,and concerns..and certainly take enough time to talk w/ you and explain every thing from beginning to end.i highly recommend the garcia institute .there team is the best ..thanks garcia institute...
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Far above expectations. Very caring.
Have you seen Dr. Roberto Garcia, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcia?

Compare Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Garcia's Board Certifications

E Gaylon McCullough

Completed in 2005

Jacksonville University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
      • Botox® Injection
      • Brow Lift
      • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Facelift
      • Facial Reconstruction
      • Juvéderm® Injection
      • Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
      • Lip Augmentation
      • Liposuction
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Radiesse® Injections