Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD

Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD is a family medicine specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1988 and specializes in family medicine.

9511 Huffmeister Rd Ste 100

Houston, TX 77095

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Alvarez treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alvarez

Dr. Alvarez?
Dr. Alvarez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD
Dr. Alvares has been my doctor for over 10 years and he has always been able to recommend the best course action after my physicals. He really listens to the patient. In my opinion he is the best doc around. I had to leave his practice for one year because of insurance and went to Methodist and OMG, there is no comparison.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Excellent care and dedication. Takes time to listen and takes the extra step to understand what the patient feels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
I have been going to Dr Alvarez for many years and could not be happier with my choice for a PCP. He is always very thorough and attentive to my concerns. His staff is easy to work with and cooperative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
I’ve been going to Northwest Family Practice for over 20 years. Everyone there has been very friendly, professional and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Dr Alvarez is great. Unfortunately, the office where he provides his services isn't up to his level of professionalism.
Thank you for the compliment of our physician. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Dr. Alvarez has a great bedside manner. He listens to your needs. He makes you feel at ease. I have been under his care for the last ten years. I left Texas for two years, and when I moved back to the Houston area I had no doubt I would continue with Dr. Alvarez.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Dr. Alvarez has always provided excellent care to me and my family. I recommend him very highly and feel that he is an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Have complete trust in Dr. Alvarez's decisions. Always take the time to listen and explain medical conditions. Spends adequate time in going over the medical condition. His office is very prompt in posting test results online. Also, responds quickly to refill requests. I would strongly recommend Dr. Alvarez.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Appointments are on time, and makes excellent recommendations for specialist. Dr. Alvarez has been my personal care physician for 20 years and he has made recommendations in changing my diet and medications with GREAT results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Dr Alvarez is knowledgeable kind and shows true concern for all my needs. I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Dr. Alvarez is always willing to listen to my concerns and gives expert advice for my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Dr.Alvarez treats me & my family. He is the finest, & most professional doctor. He always takes the time to listen & find the best solution to our needs. In addition he makes sure he has kind nurses to help us. He is the BEST doctor & I pray we have him for many years to come. Also, he is great with youngsters, he is calm & patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Been seeing Dr. Alvarez for years and a, 100% satisfied and confident that I have an excellent doctor caring for my health. After moving over 30 miles away from his office approximately 6 years ago, I still continue to travel to his office and maintain him as my primary physician. Knowledgeable, Caring and Concerned - A real good guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Both Dr. and staff turned their undivided concern and attention to me. Addressed all my concerns and questions. Great follow up with labs/meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Dr. Alvarez has great communication skills and the staff stays on top of the ball.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
I have been a patient with Dr. Alvarez for probably close to 20 years. He has to be one of the kindness, caring, concerned physicians I have ever encounter. He always cares about your issues and makes sure that if you need to get to a specialist that you get a referral and taken care of. I can honestly say that I trust him with my life. He treated my mom when I moved her to Houston and he found the beginning of lung cancer and probably saved her life and made feel important as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
I have been Dr. Alvarez's patient for over 20 years. He is a very caring man who does not let the confines of the medical system dictate his care. He is also known to think of various alternatives to the standard medical care. I am not hesitant to ask any question no matter how strange it might sound to other doctors. He does not appease me, but he listens to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
Takes the time to have a conversation and answers my questions. Never feels like he is in a rush to leave
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
I needed to switch to a new doctor after nine retired. Dr Alvarez was understanding of this and my need to continue my meds. He has good beside manner and did follow up. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. This made a day that I dreaded something I was glad that I took care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roberto Alvarez, MD?
I trust Dr. Alvarez more than any other family doctor I have ever had. I recommend him often and everyone I know that goes to him respects him greatly.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Alvarez?

Insurance accepted