Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Dr. Roberta Hindenlang, DO
Dr. Roberta Hindenlang, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Hindenlang is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital.

West

395 N Silverbell Rd Ste 355

Tucson, AZ 85745

Learn about Dr. Hindenlang

Dr. Hindenlang's Experience

Dr. Hindenlang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Hindenlang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hindenlang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hindenlang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hindenlang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hindenlang to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Hindenlang's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Hindenlang is one of the few doctors that will actually LISTEN too her patients. She is thorough in her diagnosis and compassionate in her demeanor. Both my wife and I have been seeing her for over two years. We love her.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. H has been my Doctor for at least ten years. She is always on time, energetic and happy to see me. She never hesitates to give advice and suggestions for a healthy lifestyle. I have recommended Dr. H to many people over the years.
in Tucson, AZ |
I saw Dr. Hindenlang for an eye infection, she got me in quickly, I did not have to wait to long in the room for her, she discussed in detail her findings, concerns and medications. She answered all my questions, she was prompt, very thorough and friendly. 3rd time I have had a visit with her, and she has been excellent each time.
in Tucson, AZ |
When I moved to Tucson and looking for a family physician Dr. Hindenlang was highly recommended by a friend. I have now been with her since 2004 and even when she transferred to another location farther away I stayed with her. She is extremely thorough and very direct with me. She is an excellent communicator. Another words I understand what and why she is telling me. Staff friendliness and knowledge I rate 5. My trust in Dr. Hindenlang's decisions I rate 10.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Hindenlang got me in on short notice, did a thorough exam, asked questions, was very polite, prescribed medication for immediate relief and something for long term relief. I was very grateful. The staff, as always, were wonderful, kind and caring, and committed to me.
in Oro Valley, AZ |
Dr Roberta Hindenlang has been my primary care physician for over 18 years and now she is also my wife's primary care physician. Her professionalism, candor and advice has brought me through several life-threatening events, and I look forward to every office visit with her. We trust her implicitly, She has also connected me to a team of specialists that are every bit as talented and caring as she is. She is the very best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and being a patient of.
Tucson, AZ |
Horrible bedside manner, verbally abrasive and not understanding or empathetic at all
in Tucson, AZ |
I've been seeing her since we came to this area in 2012 and think she is very professional, caring and knowledgable. Great choice for a primary care physician.
in Tucson, AZ |
We followed Dr Hindenlang to her current location largely due to the quality of her care. We never feel rushed during an appointment, and she stays on top of conditions. Be committed to following her orders and/or recommendations, and you will get the best care!
in Tucson, AZ |
Accompanied my 80 year old friend who is in poor health. Were there to discuss multiple concerns and were treated rudely and dimissably. We were told she had no time to discuss our multiple concerns and should have discussed with the medical assistant. Then told us if we were unhappy with her lack of time for us, we should contact our senators regarding the poor state of healthcare in our country and seek another provider. Strongly not recommend.
in Tucson, AZ |
Writing for my hubby and he has depended on Dr Hindenlang for years. She is strict and thorough which is just what we need. My hubby has diabetics and she keeps him on the straight and narrow. He trusts her.
Marana, AZ |
This is absolutely the WORST doctor I have ever met! She is rude, has a horrible bed side manner, and honestly should have her license revoked! She has no concern for her patient's well being, and should be taken out of practice! DON'T SEE THIS DOCTOR IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPED!!!!!!!!
Oro Valley, AZ |
She really listens to what you have to say, and discusses all concerns. Never makes you feel rushed or talked down to.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have seen Dr Hindelang for 20 years. I have received excellent care from her and very good referral doctors when she wanted me to see someone with more specialized experience if needed. I highly recommend her and have done so with friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Roberta Hindenlang, DO?
Are you Dr. Hindenlang?