Dr. Robert Zaworski, MD

Dr. Robert Zaworski, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Robert Zaworski, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.Read his story

980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 450

Atlanta, GA 30342

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Zaworski

Dr. Zaworski's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zaworski "I am a native of Ohio and graduated from Ohio University, followed by Northwestern University Dental School, Northwestern University School of Medicine and Graduate School. Afterwards, I was trained as a General Surgeon in Atlanta at Emory University. Following this, I finished the Plastic Surgery Program at the University of Miami and have been in private practice in Atlanta for more than 30 years. In 1984, I was elected to membership in the American Alpine Club for mountaineering achievements which include many ascents in Europe and climbing the highest mountain on 5 of the 7 continents. In 1986, I was elected to membership in the prestigious Explorers Club, a society of adventurers who undertake global expeditions. I started scuba diving as a child and have enjoyed a lifetime of diving which includes everything from salvaging Spanish galleons of the 1715 and 1733 fleets, to filming Great White Sharks off the coast of Australia with Stan Waterman. I am certified in deep water and nitrox diving, and was a member of both the 1992 and 1993 U.S.S. Monitor Salvage Expeditions. I am an avid reader, enjoy writing, and am a published author of several books."

This content was provided by Dr. Zaworski "When patients follow post-operative instructions and communicate with me as their surgeon, we embark on a journey together for the best possible outcome.  When I meet with new patients in a consultation, I stress patient education and also have valuable information on my website in a section entitled "The Educated Patient"."

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Congenital Nasal Deformity
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Ohio University / Main Campus
  • Ohio University / Main Campus
    Other Education | Completed 1969
  • University of Miami / School of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1979

Dr. Zaworski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zaworski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zaworski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zaworski's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zaworski to family and friends

Dr. Zaworski's Performance

Dr. Zaworski Says:
"

We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to review our practice.

"

I am very unhappy with the rhinoplasty I received by this surgeon. I went into it just wanting the best version of MY nose, some subtle tweaks to my hump and droopy tip. The pictures I was shown at my consult of previous patients showed subtle changes--the best version of their nose, so I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Do not let this man perform surgery on your eyes!!! He will ruin the symmetry of the eye and then blame the patient for the poor outcome. And dare not challenge him....he will walk out of the room and tell you he's done. I've had surgery by another doctor who called me at home that evening and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Zaworski is a very talented surgeon. I have had my nose done 2 times by another Atlanta surgeon. Needless to say, it was a disaster. Dr. Zaworski put my nose back together and now I look normal and pretty. His staff is amazing, and will help you every step of the way.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3