Dr. Robert Younger III, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Younger III

The Allergy & Asthma Group, P.C.

1107 Memorial Dr Ste G2 Dalton, GA 30720

Dr. Robert Younger III, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Dalton, GA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in allergy & immunology, diagnostic laboratory & dermatologic immunology, and more.

Dr. Younger III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Younger III

Dr. Younger III?
Dr. Younger III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Younger III, MD
Dr. Younger has been treating me for 11 years now.. I came to him in very bad shape and he was open honest and to the point with me. Answered all my questions in a professional manner. He is personable and genuinely cares about his patients. I am doing better now than I have in a long time. I will continue to use him as long as he practices.. Thanks Dr for all you do every day!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
My last appointment was with Dr. Younger on 5- 24-19. After my examination he advised me how well I was doing and I only had to come back as needed. I have been under his care for many years and had allergy shots for five years. I have absolutely no problems now and I have always told him that the allergy shots were magic. He is a wonderful physician and I hold him in the highest esteem. He truly cares about his patients and I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
Dr. Younger is very professional and caring. I can't thank him enough for finding the problem I had a few years ago, that my family Dr. couldn't find. Thank you so much Dr. Younger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
Dr. Younger does a great job. Very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
I can't speak for the actual allergy treatment and results just yet since I have only gone for my testing and one shot so far. Having said that, where the doctor comes into play is the first appointment, followed up again later at some point. Having said that, the front desk staff are friendly, as are the appointment-setters, nurse, and girl who gave the shots. Dr Younger himself was very warm, friendly, professional, and thorough. Five stars all the way around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
My sweet boy is 7 months old and has had some on going complications. His pediactirician gave a referral. I went in thinking great I don’t like talking to people they will judge how his skin looks and the basics. I didn’t get this at all! He was extremely nice and thorough when coming up with a plan to get my son normal. I will continue to take him and wil lprobably make my daughter an appointment as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
HAVING HAD ASTHMA FOR SOME 80 PLUS YEARS, I HAVE HAD MANY TREATMENTS INCLUDING NATIONAL JEWISH IN DENVER. DR YOUNGER HAS GOTTEN ME THE BEST RELIEF OF ANY OF THE MANY PLACES I HAVE TRIED. CURRENTLY I AM EXPERIENCING THE BEST ASTHMA HEALTH I HAVE HAD IN YEARS. DR. YOUNGER HAS KEPT ME ON THE LATEST MEDICATIONS AND RESULTS HAVE BEEN MORE THAN SATISFACTORYL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
My daughter was so sick when we first started at age 5. She could barely get through the day without multiple asthma attacks. Fast forward 6 years her health is fantastic. It has been 2 years since her last asthma attack and her allergies are so well controlled. She is living a full and healthy life all thanks to Dr Younger's action plan for her. I couldn't be more pleased with him as her physician. He is absolutely AMAZING and so is his staff. Thank you for all that you do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
Dr. Younger takes his time to talk to you and makes you feel so comfortable that you can tell him everything going on with you. The only downside is you have to wait for a long time. I know that and still want to see him every time. I’ll download a movie to watch on my tablet while I wait if that’s what it takes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
Very pleased with every aspect of our visit. Never felt rushed and Dr. Younger explained everything thoroughly. I am confident that we are receiving the best care in Chattanooga!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
Dr. Younger is a Doctor Who really cares about you and your health. His staff are always out with you and make sure you are doing better. I have asked and usually comes on very quickly so fast care is a necessity. They always seem to be able to get me in and seeing people I get to lea his staff I was out with you and make sure you were doing better. I have asked and usually comes on very quickly so fast care is a necessity. They always seem to be able to get Me in to be seen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
Great doctor, he helped my son tremendously! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
The staff are friendly and professional. We only waited about 15 minutes before being called back. Dr. Younger is professional, detailed and we never felt rushed. He literally explains the what's, the why's and the how's of your allergies.
Great DR.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
This doctor is super in my book. He is always listening, giving advice, and has fixed my 40 years of suffering with allergies. Imagine not being able to breath through your nose for 40 years and rarely able to smell any thing but a skunk. Now I can smell flowers on the breeze and food cooking. My sense of smell and ability to breath has even increased my oxygen levels in my blood steam. Most readings of my o2 levels are 100 to 98. And the staff is super kind, knowledgeable and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of time Dr. Younger and his nurse spent with us. They made us feel as if there were no other patients. When they were in the room all the attention was on the patient and were never interrupted to take care of someone else. The overall experience was wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
Dr. Younger and his staff are caring, compassionate professionals who make every effort to address and resolve issues related to my asthma. Since seeing Dr. Younger for the first time about 8 years ago, my quality of life has increased and my asthma is much more controlled. I have never felt rushed during an office visit, and Dr. Younger takes time to explain things and answer my questions. His staff is excellent with their follow up. Overall, first rate team and healthcare providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
I have been Dr. Younger’s patient for close to 15 years. I was diagnosed with CVID, Before this I stayed sick with upper respiratory and in the hospital several times a year! I take my treatment every 3 weeks at home, giving by home health, intravenously. My body doesnt have the antibodies to fight infections and this treatment gives them to me so I can fight them. My levels are over 1150, I cannot remember the last time I had pneaumonia! Thank you Dr. Younger, I truly believe you saved my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Younger since she was two years old. She has always received excellent care. Dr. Younger takes the time to understand the patient’s needs and is down-to-Earth. He provides the best treatment plan for the individual and explains its effectiveness. I am very pleased with Dr. Younger and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Younger III, MD?
Dr. Younger took time to listen and examine my son. He answered all of our questions and my son's symptoms are so much better. I would recommend him to anyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Younger III?

Patients, families, and children seeking my help because of my specialty training, experience, reputation and proven results is the highest honor of my work and brings higher purpose to my professional and personal life. What is best for the patient is always the right course. Every individual that comes through our doors receives this care and context. Our motto: Get Relief Here!

• Allergy & Immunology

Network S
Coventry Health Care
Choice Care Network PPO
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Younger III's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Breath Testing
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Urticaria
  • Common Cold
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Contact Dermatitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • ENT Surgery
  • Eosinophilic Esophagitis
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eye Infections
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypogammaglobulinemia
  • Vaccination
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Wheezing
  • X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Younger III treats patients.

Memorial Hospital