Dr. Robert Young, MD

Dr. Robert Young, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with over 25 years experience, I've developed my specialty in Breast Enhancement surgery with minimally invasive surgeries performed in my own AAAASF certified in-office surgery center. I developed this fully accredited Surgery Center in order to afford my patients the very best in personal, private, comfortable and safe care. The one-on-one care you receive is delivered by myself and staff members who are professional, dedicated, and love what they do.

Dr. Robert Young, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Young is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Young's Experience

See how Dr. Young's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Young

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Young has admitting privileges.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
Dr. Young's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Exceptional surgeon, great staff, very happy with my results!
in San Antonio, TX |
I am recovering from from a breast lift and reduction which i had in December as well as upper and lower abdominal liposuction which i had in March ! Yes , Dr. Young is THAT amazing that i had to come back for the additional procedure. Dr. Young and his staff are the absolute best !!
in San Antonio, TX |
Great staff and doctor Young did an amazing job.
in San Antonio, TX |
Been a patient for 12 years...Dr.Young is so professional and caring...Staff is wonderful and nurses are amazing...Love the whole crew!!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Young and his staff are great! They always have you in and out super quick and my breast augmentation results look amazing!
in San Antonio, TX |
LOVE this office and Dr. Young! The best and tell everyone that asks me why i look so good....go see Dr. Young. #FOUNTAINOFYOUTH.
in San Antonio, TX |
The personal is very courteous.
San Antonio, TX |
I am a longtime patient of Dr. Young and Niva. I cannot say enough good things about them. I would not go anywhere else and I refer all my friends here. I am very pleased with my liposuction results and love coming in to see Niva for my skincare maintanence. I will be a forever young patient forever.
Staff is very courteous.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr young was efficient and thourough and reshaped my breats perfectly. He went above and beyond my expectations.
in San Antonio, TX |
Wonderful doctor and staff, I would highly recommend him.
in San Antonio, TX |
I am very happy with my surgery!
San Antonio, TX |
Awesome! Dr Young is the best very caring.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Young, MD?
Are you Dr. Young?

Compare Dr. Young

Dr. Young's Care Philosophy

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Young's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Young does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Graduated in 1975

Brooke Army Medical Center
    Beaumont Army Hosp
    Brooke Army Medical Center
    American College Of Surgeons
    William Beaumont Army Medical Center

Completed in 1982

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Brow Lift
  • Buttock Lift
  • Calf Implant
  • Chin Implant
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Full Face Lift
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)