Dr. Robert Young III, MD

Dr. Robert Young III, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Robert Young III, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

7922 Ewing Halsell Dr Ste 470

San Antonio, TX 78229

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Young III

See how frequently Dr. Young III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Atrophic Vaginitis
C-Section

Dr. Young III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • Brooke Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1976
  • Brooke Army Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Young III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young III to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Young III's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Young and his staff is wonderful! They always have great attitudes and Dr. Young is always polite and seems genuinely caring!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Young has always been so courteous, caring, and straight forward with the facts doesn't beat around the bush and makes sure you understand everything! He has always given me time for any of the questions I have. He birthed me from my mother and has now birthed my daughter! He is by far the most amazing doctor I've ever encountered!
San Antonio, TX |
Where to start? I wake up from a partial hysterectomy and am happy it's done. But it isn't. They broke a tooth ( allegedly the anesthesiologist while removing the tubes the unconscious mouth is biting on) And now? No one returns calls. The bitter Liz- receptionist happily breaks all HIIPA regulations when I have a friend call. I'm out thousands for tooth extraction and replacement. They told me." DON'T WORRY IT WILL HEAL?" A BROKEN TOOTH!!! Dr young will not be there. If something goes wrong
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been seeing Dr Young for over 5yrs now and was a referral from one of his patients. Overall he's one of the best gynecologist I've been to in my 48yrs. I was a little hesitant in seeing a new doctor at first having recently moved to San Antonio from Houston. But he quickly set my mind at ease because of bedside manner and going the extra mile. He just performed my hysterectomy a month ago and I didn't have an ounce of complications. I feel even better now that I've had my surgery. Thank you
in San Antonio, TX |
Upon a few years observation, unless you are a preferred or pregnant patient, you will not be attended to in the same manner. I have spent countless appointments waiting in a room for almost a hour before being seen for less than 5 minutes and having my concerns written off. If you are a young female, they will treat you like you know absolutely nothing about your own body or the medications they prescribe you, even if you have done your research. FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, STEER CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR!
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Young has been my doctor for many years. He is also my daughter's doctor. Dr. Young was so kind and considerate and caring when my daughter had to have surgery. Then when I had to have a full hysterectomy, I experienced the same kindness and caring. He always takes the time to visit with him in his office after examinations, asking how you are, like he really cares. He was compassionate and understanding of my trepidations about the surgery and the possibility of cancer.
San Antonio, TX |
Worst experience ever. Dr.Young had absolutely no bedside manners. Made me feel rushed and expressed no concern for my questions. If it weren't for the courteous staff, Dr. Young would've been out business long ago.
in Helots Texas |
Worst experience ever. Dr Young never return my calls; when I called, I would be on hold :20 minutes plus.. After a few days, Finally dr young nurse called to tell me to get another opinion, no explanation as to why.. Not sure this would be the kind of Doctor anyone deserves...
Have you seen Dr. Robert Young III, MD?
Are you Dr. Young III?