Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Yarbrough, MD
I understand the challenges that my patients face on a daily basis and it is my mission to provide excellent, patient-focused care for Forsyth County and the surrounding areas. I have extensive training in the surgical treatment of hip and knee injuries, joint replacement and general orthopaedic injuries. I am a Board Certified orthopaedic surgeon and my areas of interest and expertise include knee and hip replacement, anterior approach hip replacement, and sports medicine. Thank you for entrusting your healthcare to Resurgens and my team. We will do our best to work together to come up with a treatment plan that gets you back to pain-free lifestyle. Dr. Yarbrough is married with three children. His current hobbies include fly-fishing, mountain biking,playing guitar, and lacrosse with his sons.

Cumming

4150 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd

Cumming, GA 30041

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Yarbrough

Our mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas.

Dr. Yarbrough's Experience

Dr. Yarbrough's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Medical University of South Carolina / College of Dental Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Medical University of South Carolina
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Yarbrough has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yarbrough has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yarbrough does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yarbrough and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yarbrough's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yarbrough to family and friends
Dr. Yarbrough's Performance
in Big Canoe, GA |
I had a knee replacement in late May 2017. My condition was bone-on-bone in the knee. I have had minimal pain and is very pleased with the care and results. Dr. Yarbrough is very competent and treats his patients as one who cares.
in Cumming, GA |
I went in for a hip replacement. The first thing I noticed upon arrival was the nature with which you are greeted…very professional but also very personal. Met with the staff to go through all of the pre op testing, x-rays etc. Having the hip replacement done by Dr Yarbrough was the best decisions in my life. He and his team gave me my life back. I no longer have chronic hip pain and am back to activities I use to do years and years ago…..and now without pain. Awesome covers it all !!
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Yarbrough had replace my right hip on April 10, 2017. A little over 3 weeks later I am cutting the grass, walking the dog and climbing stairs without a problem. I was a little discouraged the first week but if you follow the exercise program things can improve quickly. My limp is gone, the pain is gone and another week or so I feel my life will be where I was hoping it would be. I would recommend Dr Yarbrough to anyone that is needing a hip replacement.
in Ballground,ga |
Dr. Yarborough and staff is great. Always friendly and prompt no matter what day or time it is. Had injections in my knees always telling me what they're doing and what's going to happen next
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Yarbrough is FANTASTIC and I would give him more stars if possible. I had a total hip replacement on 3/6/17 and am completely pleased with the whole process. Dr. Yarbrough is easy to talk to, very attentive and highly skilled. I'm 3 weeks post op and am walking, pain free and back to a fulfilling life.
in Cumming, GA |
Best doctor/surgeon I have ever had. I, unfortunately, have had many orthopedic surgeries over the years.
in Cumming, GA |
I had a very good experience with both knees. One done in Sept. 2016 and the second in Feb. 2017 - 5 months later. I'm 71 years old and am on the full figured side. I had no problems. But, I did work hard at building my quads prior to both surgeries. After one month I can walk for a long time, like at a mall, with no cane and no pain. I do get a few aches, but I had those anyway at my age. Great Dr. and great team.
in Cumming, GA |
My mother had her knee replace in November 2016 and we could not have been happier. He did a great job and her recovery has been great. He was one of the best doctors I have worked with in ages. If you need this type of surgery, please go see him first!!
in Cumming, GA |
Excellent care and very professional. At age 66 I had a hip replacement and was out of the hospital the same day. Recovery was easier and shorter than expected. I am now pain free and feel better than I have in 5 years. Obviously the quality of medical care provided by Dr. Yarbrough, his staff and Northside Hospital was excellent to produce this result.
in Cumming, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Yarbrough because of his experience, bedside manner and personal attention to your problem. I had a hip replacement and can not speak more highly of Dr. Yarbrough. His personal concern for my safety and health before, during and after my operation was exemplary. I can't say enough about Dr. Yarbrough attitude concerning my health and well being. He was great and I always felt safe with his decision relating to my hip problem and operation.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Yarbrough is professional and knowledgeable. He examined my knee thoroughly but also asked about my athletic activities and expectations for recovery.
in Cumming, GA |
One of the Best Doctor's I've had the pleasure of knowing. I appreciate his straightforwardness concerning my need to lose wait to aid in the success of my hip Arthroplasty .best course of action. He makes you feel like your a team , in this together to get better. Anyone in need of a serious knee or hip surgery/ replacement would be well served to consider Dr Yarbrough!
in Cumming, GA |
Two and a half months ago I've had a total hip replacement,which exceeded all my expectations - on fourths day after the surgery I was already walking on my neighborhood without walker or cane! After more than two years of the excruciating pain and limping I was totally pain free in a week, and walking without limping 3 miles on Big Creek Greenway trail in two weeks after the surgery. Now I am walking over 5 miles every day and going to gym three times a week; gained almost all my flexibility.
in Buford, GA |
I had a total knee replacement with excellent results. I highly recommend Dr. Yarbrough. He and his team are thorough in explaining process and expectations. I was up and walking the same day. Pain management was carefully adjusted to fit my individual needs. I am now 2 1/2 months out from surgery and very happy with renewed physical activity.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Yarbrough performed hip replacement surgery on my left hip. This procedure saved my quality of life. I am now pain free. I am so grateful for Dr.Yarbrough's surgical ability and he and his team's professionalism and kindness before and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr.Yarbrough and his team.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Yarbrough, MD?
Are you Dr. Yarbrough?