Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery •  Male

Dr. Wysocki

Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University

2450 Wolf Rd Ste F Westchester, IL 60154

Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD is a Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist in Westchester, IL. Dr. Wysocki has more experience with Hand/Wrist than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wysocki to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Wysocki with our nearby Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Memorial Hospital today at (312) 620-1271.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Wysocki's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wysocki

Dr. Wysocki?
Dr Wysocki was very informative and knowledgeable and helpful at my visit and I left feeling very thankful.
Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Very professional, efficient and thorough doctor and staff
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Broken wrist. Chose Dr. Wysocki to take care of it.
Nadine Fetla – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
We were very lucky to fall into the hands of Dr Wysocki. After a car accident and breaking a finger, he was able to offer a couple of options. We choose surgery and had great success. His staff was quick and efficient. Dr Wysocki took the time to get to understand what we were looking for and was able to complete the repair in a respectful time frame. Follow-ups were easy and effective. I would highly recommend him and his team!
Melissa Burns – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
During my initial diagnosis, Dr. Wysocki, discovered my distal bicep tear within a minute after describing how my injury occurred. An MRI confirmed. I am almost 6 months post op and have complete range back along with permission to do anything I want. Dr. Wysocki listened to all of my questions along the way and responded in a manner I understood. He invested in my care rather than being treated like a number. He treated me with respect and he is filled with knowledge in his field and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Bill Ziech – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
What an amazing dr. Has the bedside manner and the skills. My wrist was completly shattered and 6monthd later Im typing again. I cant say how appreciative I am of both him & his helpful staff. If you need a wrist guy, he is the one to make the appointment with.
Elizabeth – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I needed the best hand surgeon I could find to repair a completely severed flexor tendon in my right (dominant) hand, so that I could return to work, full function, as a licensed PT. Dr Wysocki was recommended by a CHT OT friend. He communicated very well what I should expect and answered all my questions. I had complete confidence in his surgical skills. I am grateful for the excellent outcome I have had following surgery (and rehab). I would highly recommend Dr Wysocki as a surgeon!
Sarah – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr. Wysocki performed bilateral elbow replacement. Prior to the surgeries, I was in quite a bit of pain and had extreme limited use of both arms. Dr. Wysocki explained in detail the surgery and recovery process, he was very thorough. I could not be happier with the results. I do have permanent restrictions, and will have to protect the new elbows, but Dr. Wysocki and his team were amazing.
Bilateral elbow replacement – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Exceptional medical provider that is knowledgeable, credible and compassionate. Highly recommend.
Jim P. – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr. Wysocki is an exceptional physician and knowing this put my mind at ease for an emergency distal radial fracture he performed on me ..and during covid19. He has a professional bedside manner, sites medical data to back up his explanations, and clearly loves what he does. He is responsive and acts with a sense of urgency when necessary, yet is also conservative giving patients all options besides surgery if case calls for it. He took care of my son and now me and I feel very fortunate to have a Nationally recognized expert in the Chicago area. I called on physicians for over 15 years in pharma sales and he stands heads above in his dedication to his work- it can be seen from afar.
JPomillo – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I went to see Dr. Wysocki for a pretty textbook case of "trigger thumb" that had been dogging me for months. Rush has a pretty efficient system and they saw me in a timely manner. Dr. Wysocki explained things well and described treatment options thoroughly. It remains to be seen if I'll need any followup treatment but I was certainly happy with the outcome of my first visit.
TJ – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr Wysocki is extremely talented and gifted. He rebuilt and replaced my elbow. My life has been changed. He is always enthusiastic during our visit. He proves that he loves what he does and cares about his patients. When other doctors said they couldn't help me, Dr Wysocki knew he could help me and didn't hesitate. Thank you, Dr Wysocki, from the bottom of my heart.
Renee G Tones – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr Wysocki has changed my life for the better and I am forever in his debt. I have severe Raynauds in both my hands due to scleroderma and prior to being under his care I was having 10-20 spasms/episodes a day losing circulation and every winter due to cold I had cracked fingers and ulcerations. I have had 4 different sympathectomy surgeries of my hands and wrists over the past 5 years and the difference is dramatic and has made my life more livable, more normal and more enjoyable. I've had terrific results and circulation to my finger tips immediately coming out of surgery. The nerves regenerate (in my case after a few years) which is the reason for repeating the surgery, but I will do it as many times as my arteries allow. Before his surgical expertise I thought I'd lose fingers as my older sister had with her personal fight against scleroderma, this surgery has enhanced my life in so many ways. He runs on time and is compassionate and kind and most importantly on top of his game.
Shannon Barry – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I have arthritis and carpel tunnel in my right hand and I made an appointment with Dr. Wysocki. He did x-rays and I felt he was rushing me also. He snapped at me for not explaining to him the right pain level I was in. Maybe he was having a bad day so he prescribed pain pills and he said I should call him in about a month to follow-up. Well I did call and made another appointment with him and he made me wait 45 minutes in his office and he never showed up to see me. I could hear him talking to other patients. I ended up walking out of his office because he was wasting my time. I do not recommend this doctor!! :-(
D.C. – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr Wysocki is very professional and highly skilled in his area of expertise. His skillful surgery & post surgery treatment plan helped me restore my uniquely fractured right hand to its original self. Definitely visit him for an opinion & treatment for hand fractures.
Suchi Nibhanupudi – Jan 26, 2020
Excellent care
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I went to Dr. Wysocki after having shoulder surgery. Something just wasn’t right in my arm. He would not stop until he found the source of my pain. Finally, after having the right test. He found my radial tunnel needed to be released. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Wysocki because he never gave up like so many others have. I can’t Thank you enough for helping me and never giving up.
Kim S. – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr. Wysocki provided treatment for Kienbock's in my right wrist. Surgery was performed and the outcome was as expected. I had all the necessary information to make an informed decision. He's thorough from start to finish
Daniel Halpin – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr. Wysocki treated my Scaphoid fracture with great success. My diagnosis, surgery, and recovery treatment was very effective. I highly recommend Dr. Wysocki.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr Wysovki is very knowledgeable, & he always takes the time to explain things to You!! He will also give you options that will work for You . i would definitely recommend him to family & friends.
Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wysocki?

We do everything ranging from trauma surgery - meaning injured ligaments, injured bones, fractures etcetera - to arthroscopic procedures for the wrist and elbow for cartilage or athletic injuries. And then we do a substantial amount of nerve injury, ...Read more

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery