Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Wysocki

Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University

2450 Wolf Rd Ste F Westchester, IL 60154

Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Westchester, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 2003 and specializes in orthopedic hand surgery and orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Wysocki accepts

Dr. Wysocki accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Wysocki's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wysocki's Top Procedures and Conditions

Elbow Injuries

Dr. Wysocki treats Elbow Injuries more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Wysocki treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Wysocki performs Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Wysocki performs this procedure more than 97% of his peers

• Elbow Sprain
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Excision of Humerus
  • Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Reconstruction
  • Wrist Replacement

We do everything ranging from trauma surgery - meaning injured ligaments, injured bones, fractures etcetera - to arthroscopic procedures for the wrist and elbow for cartilage or athletic injuries. And then we do a substantial amount of nerve injury, ...

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wysocki

Dr. Wysocki?
Dr. Wysocki's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD
After a bad break to my elbow I had two surgeries with Dr. Wysocki. Before and after my surgeries, I had wonderful care from Dr. Wysocki and his PA, Meg Burns. Throughout my multiple appointments, Dr. Wysocki was very attentive and listened to me. Both he and Meg were very accessible throughout my recuperation. The best part is that my elbow is now fully functional and I am even back playing tennis. I highly recommend Dr. Wysocki
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Excellent. Dr Wysocki was highly knowledgeable, attentive and carin. As a nurse myself, I knew the questions to ask and had all successfully answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Very impressed with whole experience. Very friendly staff, did not wait long to see Dr and his PA. Explained my issues well. Did intervention at same visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I visited Dr Wysocki and his medical team because of a problem with osteo arthritis in my hand that limited my thumb motion. The condition was very painful. His diagnosis showed the condition was beyond steroids or physical therapy and recommended surgery. I followed his direction, had the operation, and within two months regained complete use of my hand. I experienced very little pain or discomfort along the way. I highly recommend Dr Wysocki for his knowledge and expertise. His team of medical professionals is very highly qualified. It's a relief to be back to normal, having regained the motion and strength in my hand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I am a powerlifter and completely tore my left bicep in a freak accident and needed surgery. Dr. Wysocki was very thorough and professional with his explanations and completely answered any questions I had with my procedure. He also spoke to me with humility and honesty which i believe is important when talking with a doctor. Dr. Wysocki and his PA Megan (I can't remeber her last name) prepared me for everything I was to expect with the surgery and recovery. They are both also very personable and articulate. I researched several orthos and had other appointments with other orthos for other opinions. There are some other good ones out there but the combination of Dr. Wysocki, his PA Megan, and being affiliated with Midwest Ortho at Rush Hospital made everything completely smooth for me. . I am confident in the work Dr. Wysocki did with my repair. I highly recommend him as an ortho surgeon. I wrote this review 4 months after my surgery. Choose Dr. Wysocki. You won't regret it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr. Wysocki is as knowledgeable as they come. His entire staff is professional and very accommodating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I had both thumbs done CMC surgeries and they went great. No more pain and back to full strength. Dr. Wysocki did a terrific job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Wysocki. I had a complicated break of my wrist that I had previously injured. Dr. Wysocki performed surgery, and I'm healing quickly and almost back to normal. He took the time to talk to me and answered any questions that I had. His entire staff was courteous and efficient. I especially loved that the waiting time for office visits was minimal. I hope I don't have another injury; but if I do, I would definitely see Dr. Wysocki again.
Very professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I fractured my wrist in another country while on vacation. Dr. Wysocki and his team were able to review the xrays, provided by email, discuss my status, refer to a file from a previous surgery and within a day I was scheduled for the needed appointments and surgery upon returning back to the states. Hopefully I will not the Dr.'s expertise in the near future but if the need arises I would not think twice about calling Dr. Wysocki! Also the scar is minimal and I have great rage of motion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I can’t rate Dr. Wysocki highly enough. Throughout the pre-surgery consultation (3 months) and post-surgery recovery (5 months), Dr. Wysocki was attentive, knowledgeable, and personable. He gave me a realistic range of outcomes of what could happen after surgery. He was confident (but not over-confident) and was not afraid to say when he consulted other surgeons in the practice for their opinions. I have been extremely pleased with the care he provided me and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
He already seemed to have confirmed his diagnosis (or lack thereof) before even coming into the room. He felt around my worst and then told me that the area I have pain is a "no-man's land" nothing really there to cause pain. Told me to take Ibuprofen and not use it for a while. Absolute disappointment and waste of time and money. Would not recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Empathy, patience and clear communication. It was important to me to have my wrist repaired quickly and my surgery was scheduled next day
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr Wysocki is a very gifted, knowledgable surgeon. He performed a complete elbow replacement of my right elbow. Arthritis had damaged it so bad that it locked up from dislocation. The pain was terrible and I wore a sling for almost a year. In addition to the arthritis, there was a birth defect where one elbow bone was too long protruding through the joint. Dr Wysocki removed the extra bone then installed the new hardware. My arm feels brand new. I am so thrilled and grateful. Thanks so much Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
I consider myself very lucky to have found Dr. Wysocki as a second opinion doctor! I had been told by another orthopedic surgeon that I needed immediate surgery for my dislocated joint in my pinky finger. As it turned out I didn’t need surgery at all but rather some occupational therapy. Dr. Wysocki and his fellow were very thorough in explaining my injury and xrays to me. I will be sure to return to Dr. Wysocki in the future for all of my Orthopedic issues. Office staff is friendly too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Dr. Robert Wysocki is the best! First bone I have ever broken, my wrist. Found him through my family doctor who said he only sends folks to Dr Wysocki because the results are amazing. My wrist was like a 'backward break' when I fell. I needed surgery and a plate in my wrist. 11 weeks later.......days where I don't even think about my wrist anymore.......incision is only about 2 inches or so and is already looking good.....very friendly, professional doctor. If I could give 6 stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
In September, my 18 year old son shattered his knuckle in his index finger of his pitching hand into a million pieces during a baseball practice. The first doctor we saw told us he would never play again and would never be able to bend his finger fully again even with surgery. Dr. Wysocki was our saving grace. He rebuilt my son's knuckle joint. Although he told us there were no guarantees, after 2 surgeries and rehab, my son returned to the pitching mound last week! He can make a full fist and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Very professional and did a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
Not good I was told to get an mri and that I would be told the results by Monday and this was Friday no called so I called Monday and Tuesday left messages and still no response . Not good communication at all .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Wysocki, MD?
No one plans on shattering the radial head of their elbow. But Dr Wysocki planned to be ready to help me. His education, experience and ability to develop a team was evident. He examined my arm, ordered tests, evaluated and diagnosed in a day. Surgery happened within a week. I appreciated the efficiency and coordination of care when I felt overwhelmed. I was treated with respect. He really listened to my objectives and concerns, always seeking the best outcome. I am very grateful to Dr Wysocki.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wysocki?