Dr. Robert Wright, MD

Dr. Robert Wright, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Robert Wright, MD is a dermatologist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1968 and specializes in dermatology, dermatopathology, and more.

2970 Quebec St Ste 200

Denver, CO 80207

• Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Wright

See how frequently Dr. Wright performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Acne
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Wright's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wright "At Denver Dermatology, our goal is to provide compassionate, medically-sound care to each patient. We recognize, respect and appreciate each team member's individuality and talents, and strive to utilize the talents of each individual. We respect the trust our patients and referring physicians place in our opinions. We understand our patients' needs and make each visit a positive experience by giving patients support and focusing on them as individuals. We strive to educate patients on the importance of preventative medicine, and in doing so, we promote healthy lifestyles for our patients."

• Dermatology

• Skin Grafts
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • Virginia Mason Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1969
  • Cincinnati Genl Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wright's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends

Dr. Wright's Performance

GOOD

Worst physician I have ever seen. I waited a month to see him and he gave me about 2 minutes - giving a high-level overview of the problem and left the room before I could even ask any questions. He prescribed me a topical, which I have had before and stated I did not see results with, but he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Had my first experience with Dr. Wright on squamous cell on my calf. Excellent doctor had procedure explained questions answered. Such a wonderful doctor. I felt at ease with the situation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bob and his assistants were very nice and professional. My husband and I both had biopsies performed, and were contacted by the doctor himself with the results within a few days, even though they were within normal. I was nervous that the procedure would leave a scar on my cheek, but the way...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr Wright is awesome. I have 100% confidence in him. He explains things well and lets you see into the microscope about your situation during Mole surgery. He has operated on my nose a few years ago and it turned out great. This month May 2016 he did Mole surgeries on my ears and healing is going...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0