Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Robert Woods, MD
Dr. Robert H. Woods is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon in private practice in Scottsdale, Arizona. He has been caring for patients with facial cosmetic and reconstructive concerns for over twenty years. He was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona where he developed a passion for tennis and the arts. He became a nationally ranked tennis player, a college All American in tennis, a classical pianist and an artist. Dr. Woods athletic and artistic talents would complement his profession of facial plastic surgery and was the perfect match to give back and improve patients' lives. He obtained a Liberal Arts degree at Occidental College in Los Angeles, California with an emphasis on art, music, literature, and philosophy. Then he completed a Master's of Science degree in Biology and a degree in Medicine at the University of Arizona. This was followed by a six year residency training program at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Head and Neck Surgery, and a one year fellowship at the University of California, Irvine focusing entirely on Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Woods has donated services to a charitable organization, sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, to help victims of domestic violence. Here he had the opportunity to treat patients with facial scars and deformities, which they had incurred as a result of domestic violence. These were often very complicated and difficult cases, but assisting these patients provided some of the most rewarding experiences. This opportunity reinforced the idea of doing what you love and loving what you do while helping others is the most important thing in life. No matter what the circumstances or conditions may be, Dr. Woods treats every patient with the same high degree of respect, care, and kindness. Dr. Woods combines technical skill, knowledge, and experience with a highly developed sense of aesthetics to meet each patients' objectives. Over the years, he has refined his surgical technique to obtain the best possible result with the fewest complications and the fastest recovery. Achieving a natural, aesthetically appealing, lasting result is the foundation of his practice. From beginning to end, each step of the process is addressed with care, consideration, and compassion.

ABOUT FACE

9767 N 91st St Ste 102

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

• American Republic

Learn about Dr. Woods

My care philosophy is to treat each patient with consideration to their unique circumstances and desired outcomes.  I carefully counsel my patients as to the optimal procedure for their situation and what they should realistically expect. My objective is to create natural looking results and an aesthetic that enhances the patient's unique beauty.

I have over 20 years of surgical experience specialized solely on the head and neck.  My medical training at Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of California, Irvine along with  extensive experience have provided me with a rare level of expertise.  I offer patients both surgical and non-surgical procedures to achieve their desired results.

Dr. Woods' Experience

Dr. Woods' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Tonsil Cancer
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wrinkles

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Occidental College
  • University Of California Irvine Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Masters In Biology University Of Arizona
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Woods has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woods does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woods and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Woods' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woods to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Woods' Performance
in Chandler, AZ |
Thank you very much Dr. Woods. Now I can breath thru my nose. It is incredible the difference. Excellent job.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Woods presented as a proficient provider in his field of expertise during my first visit to his practice. He was informative after reviewing my previous treatment and physical history. His demeanor is caring and personable. He instilled great confidence in me; and further treatment will be tolerated with no hesitation. The front office administrator is gracious, professional and helpful. She is also Dr. Woods medical assistant with excellent knowledge of the patient's treatment.
in Goodyear, AZ |
Dr Woods went above and beyond to accommodate me. He suggested procedures that would benefit me, and he was right! I had a browlift and upper bleph performed in the office with local anesthesia. Dr Woods made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure and the results were phenomenal! I feel and look so much better and I couldn't be happier.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have seen Dr. Woods for years and I will NOT go to anyone else. I have had multiple issues in different areas that he treats along with surgical procedures. I have never had any post surgical complications and I base this on his knowledge and respect for the human body. Dr. Woods has always encouraged me to tell him what is going on so that he can address the problems. I have always left that office laughing and I a better mood than when I walked in because of his office staff Kathy.
in Goodyear, AZ |
Dr. Woods recently saw my 5 year old daughter. I didn't feel comfortable going back to the ENT that put tubes in her ears because he lacked confidence and dismissed my concerns. Almost a year and a half and the tubes are still in. She started complaining about pain and her pediatrician couldn't confirm both tubes were in still, just 1. Dr. Woods made her and I feel very comfortable and we will see him in a few months to see about removal if any issues. Honest and confident. Just what I needed.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I sought the care of Dr. Woods after several recommendations from other patients. I had dealt w terrible allergies/polyps for years. A simple surgical procedure (rhinoplasty) has solved my problems. I knew results were not guaranteed but I am so grateful for having this procedure! Dr. Woods explained, in detail, the surgery and follow-up care. The results I have achieved and maintained are so appreciated. This doctor, and his staff, are highly skilled and so nice. Highly recommend this Dr!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I've had the pleasure of being Dr. Woods' patient for over 10 years. Not only is Dr. Woods a talented surgeon that has solved my sinus issues, but he is a kind man with the best bedside manner I've experienced throughout my life-long immune system problems! The immediate, thorough attention I received went well-beyond the surgery and follow-up care. I'm forever grateful for establishing care with this Doctor and his wonderful office staff. The care and treatment is five stars, all around!!!!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Woods and his staff took the time to answer my questions and were helpful. He was very knowledgeable and gave candid information. I would go back and recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Woods, MD?
Are you Dr. Woods?