Dr. Robert R. Wolff, MD

Dr. Robert R. Wolff, MD

Neurology | Male | 68 years old

3 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Neurologists have to be adept at talking a history. Diagnostic accuracy in our field often requires asking the correct questions and making observations. In this regard, I always strive to listen attentively to my patients and their families. Individualizing care is a priority, recognizing that every child and every family has their own unique set of challenges. I encourage my patients and their families to understand as much as they can about their medical condition, so that we work in partnership to optimize care. I am also very pleased that we have such a wonderfully talented and dedicated group of colleagues here at Boston Children's Hospital that can be called upon to assist in the care of my patients. I was a philosophy major in college, but also loved science. I was inspired during medical school to pursue child neurology, and have felt so very fortunate to be in a field that seems to resonate with my interests and personality.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Wolff's Experience

See how Dr. Wolff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wolff

Dr. Wolff accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wolff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wolff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolff to family and friends
based on 3 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Wolff's Performance
in Maynard, MA |
Dr. Wolff is a caring and very knowledgeable neurologist. I am so happy that I found him for my son who has autism and feels very comfortable with Dr. Wolff. I would recommend him to anyone with a child with special needs.
Have you seen Dr. Robert R. Wolff, MD?
Are you Dr. Wolff?

Compare Dr. Wolff

Dr. Wolff says...

I have been practicing clinical pediatric neurology since completing my residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in 1980. I was previously, for many years, part of a large private practice in the New York City suburb of Westchester County. I feel privileged to have been a member of the neurology staff here at Children's for now more than eight years.

Dr. Wolff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wolff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Pediatrics

Dr. Wolff has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wolff's Board Certifications

Yale Medical Center

Completed in 1974

Princeton University

Graduated in 1970

Dr. Wolff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology