Dr. Robert Wolff, MD

Dr. Robert Wolff, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Robert Wolff, MD is a neurology specialist in Waltham, MA and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1974 and specializes in neurology, pediatrics, and more.Read his story

9 Hope Ave

Waltham, MA 02453

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Wolff

Dr. Wolff's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wolff "I have been practicing clinical pediatric neurology since completing my residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in 1980. I was previously, for many years, part of a large private practice in the New York City suburb of Westchester County. I feel privileged to have been a member of the neurology staff here at Children's for now more than eight years."

This content was provided by Dr. Wolff "Neurologists have to be adept at talking a history. Diagnostic accuracy in our field often requires asking the correct questions and making observations. In this regard, I always strive to listen attentively to my patients and their families. Individualizing care is a priority, recognizing that every child and every family has their own unique set of challenges. I encourage my patients and their families to understand as much as they can about their medical condition, so that we work in partnership to optimize care.

I am also very pleased that we have such a wonderfully talented and dedicated group of colleagues here at Boston Children's Hospital that can be called upon to assist in the care of my patients.

I was a philosophy major in college, but also loved science. I was inspired during medical school to pursue child neurology, and have felt so very fortunate to be in a field that seems to resonate with my interests and personality."

• Neurology
  • Pediatric Neurology
  • Pediatrics

• Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Princeton University
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Yale Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Wolff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolff to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Wolff's Performance

Dr. Wolff is a caring and very knowledgeable neurologist. I am so happy that I found him for my son who has autism and feels very comfortable with Dr. Wolff. I would recommend him to anyone with a child with special needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0