Dr. Robert Wolfe, MD
Pulmonary Disease•Male•Age 72
Dr. Robert Wolfe, MD is a Pulmonologist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 48 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Wolfe has extensive experience in Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Interstitial Lung Disease. He graduated from D GEFFEN SCH OF MED-UCLA in 1975. He is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalAmerica’s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care Award™ • See hospitals
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Wolfe
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Wolfe treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Wolfe treats other conditions, please contact the office at (310) 657-3792.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Wolfe is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Wolfe is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Interstitial Lung Disease
Interstitial lung disease specialists diagnose and treat a range of conditions that cause scarring of lung tissue due to autoimmune disease or environment exposure to harmful materials.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Wolfe is experienced in the area of Interstitial Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures
Pulmonary Vascular Conditions
Pulmonary vascular specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the flow of blood between the heart and lungs, including pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary embolism.Compare with other specialists.
Check Dr. Wolfe's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Wolfe's conditions and procedures:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Breast Cancer
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Cholecystitis and Gallstones
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
- Hiatal Hernia
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Rheumatoid Lung Disease
- Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm
- Secondary Malignancies
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Wolfe accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Wolfe accepts the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Navigate POS