Dr. Robert Williams, MD

Dr. Robert Williams, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Robert Williams, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 75 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

5133 N Central Ave Ste 107

Phoenix, AZ 85012

Learn about Dr. Williams

See how frequently Dr. Williams performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Williams's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Williams does not have any board certifications listed.

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

1 Sanction
  • Unprofessional Conduct (10/9/2015)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Arizona

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Williams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Williams' Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Williams is great! The only reason I gave him 3 stars is because his receptionist Debbie is very rude. She has a bad attitude and is always grumpy.
in Peoria, AZ |
This man has saved my life....no matter what anyone else has to say.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Williams met with me for 30 minutes and diagnosed me as bipolar. His treatment did not work but I felt like since he wrote a book about the illness, he was pretty tied into the diagnosis. My opinion was not considered and at my last appointment he had to have any prescriptions independently reviewed due to an investigation. He overprescribes and doesn't remember you from one month to the next.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He is uncanny in diagnosing and treating illnesses. He treats biological medicine, not counseling which we don't need if we are diagnosed and treated accurately. He is truly sympathetic and caring with his patients. I learn something new every time I visit.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Williams is by far the best and most caring doctor out there! The ONLY reason that I am leaving 3 stars instead of 5 is because his front office staff is very rude and unaccommodating. I have, on multiple occasions, thought about leaving because of the way she talks to me and other patients. BEWARE.
in Tempe, AZ |
I went to many doctors who all got my diagnosis wrong. Within 5 minutes he got my diagnosis right and got me on the right medications.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Williams, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams?