Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD

Dr. Whitfield
Telehealth services available

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

2530 Walsh Tarlton Ln Ste 100 Austin, TX 78746

Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Austin, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Whitfield to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Whitfield with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at St. David's Medical Center.

Make an appointment at St. David's Medical Center today at (512) 366-3131.

These providers are on the medical staff of St. David's Medical Center.

Dr. Whitfield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Whitfield

94.20289855072464%

Dr. Whitfield?
  • Appointment scheduling (65)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (65)
  • Explained conditions well (65)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
My journey with Dr. Whitfield began 2 almost 3 years ago. I am 42 years old and had my first breast augmentation at 19 years old. The first 2 breast augmentation's I had were the 2 that started my, "Chi-Chi Journey From Hades " When I sought out a surgeon to attempt to help me achieve the breasts I had in high school, I stumbled upon Dr Whitfield's Website and Thank's to Jesus and my impeccable timing I am UNBELIEVABLY thankful that I did! Dr Whitfield was dealt a serious set of breast that had seen their better days. The truth is, I knew my breast had been damaged badly from the 1st 2 surgeries, but I didn't know the FULL extent of the damaged and the miracle I was asking of Dr. Whitfield. Dr. Whitfield and his staff are beyond an amazing team but the TRULY CARE ABOUT THE WHOLE PERSON! Dr. Whitfield is methodical to watch as the consultation process begins and his brain immediately begins to involve and include you in your treatment from start to finish. Dr. Whitfield is an unbelievab
Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
Thank you Dr. Whitfield for saving my life! My experience as a patient with Dr. Whitfield has been spectacular! Going to a safe and protected environment during Covid 19 was very important to me , an older 60+woman. Everything about his office procedures for Covid 19 protocol has been outstanding! He and his staff have been very kind concerning my health issues, my surgery, and my healing. He explained my medical issues very thoroughly in a professional and kind manner at my consultation. I had been sick for so long and was so grateful to have him recommended to me by a fellow sufferer of Breast Implant Illness. From consultation, to setting up surgery, to the explant surgical procedure performed at West lake Hills Surgical center and their staff to post op healing has been a great experience! Being able to contact his office and have my questions answered immediately gave me comfort. He is the best.
Dana K – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Whitfield. He and his staff were extremely caring and responsive. They were available after hours through their messaging application which helped before and after my procedure. Dr. Whitfield was 100% honest especially when setting expectations for pain and recovery. I was nervous about the pain with the explant but a pain medication was used during the procedure and I felt little pain afterwards. I live pretty far from the office so I was able to do a post op video call which was convenient. I love the technoloy they use!
Carrie S – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
I really don't like leaving negative reviews, but I feel it is my ethical obligation to let people know my experience with this doctor. I went to Dr. Whitfield based on a recommendation and regret that I did not consult with more doctors or hold out for my number one choice. Dr. Whitfield performed liposuction with skin tightening on a small area on my body. Months later my results were not at all what I expected or told to expect. Even after receiving multiple laser treatments promising to tighten my skin and even out the lumps caused by the liposuction, I am still extremely unsatisfied. I was told that it would improve, but it hasn't. Over a year later, I have lumps, no tightening, and scars from the treatments. Not happy with my results and not happy with how I was treated by the doctor.
Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
Very intelligent and competent. Felt very comfortable with Dr Whitfield and his staff.
Tanya in San Antonio , TX – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
If you are looking for a compassionate, skilled surgeon along with an A+ office/hospital staff, I encourage you to set up a consultation with Dr. Whitfield. He helped my teenage daughter through a difficult period of time and has tremendously changed her life. The entire process from start to finish was such a positive experience. Dr. Whitfield encouraged all questions and concerns and just made the journey a very comfortable one for my teenage daughter. In every respect, I highly recommend Dr. Whitfield and his team.
K. Faiq in Austin, TX – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
I'd recommend Dr. Whitfield to anyone! I loved his staff too!
Samantha in Austin, TX – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
I was first of all greeted by a very nice front desk receptionist. I believe that Dr. Whitfield did a great job. He was thorough in his explanation of my surgery and made sure I had the medications needed for recovery and his staff ensured follow up visits. Very professional and grateful for his expertise.
Apr 03, 2019
Great doctor!
Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
Thank you so much for fitting me in on such short notice. Dr. Whitfield and his staff are extremely kind, I truly appreciate it. Justin
Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
I recently went in for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Robert Whitifield and had an amazing experience. He and his staff were so attentive and friendly. I was able to get my Botox done same day and I'm loving my results. Thanks Dr. Rob and staff for everything! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
I love my results from my Fractora treatment done with Ally. Dr. Whitfield is the very best and he has taken years off of my face. I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
ladies in front office are really nice and nurse is great - helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
Had deep itch in my left breast for about the last year, enough to be concerned. I got implants 11 years ago, under the muscle, silicone. Decided to seek a doctor to remove the implants. Dr. Whitfield had good reviews online so I consulted with him. He listened to my concerns and did not try to talk me out of explant or tell me that the itch wasn't caused by the implants. I scheduled that day to have them removed. I am now 2-1/2 weeks post op and feeling great. Dr. Whitfield is very skilled.
Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
Dr. Whitfield has been my plastic surgeon during my reconstruction surgeries. He has gone above and beyond what any other doctor has done for me through my reconstruction journey. He is always available if I have a question and explains everything in a way me and my family can understand.
Jun 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
I had such a great experience. Dr. Whitfield very confident and calming. His staff is amazing. I had a wonderful experience.
Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
The experience was pleasant and informative. The Dr. listened and discussed medical history and options for implant removal.
Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
takes great care of his patients and very trustworthy
Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
Dr. Whitfield and his staff take the time to listen to all of my concerns and treat me with respect and quality care.
Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?
Dr. Whitfield is an urban legend, that is until you actually see that unlike unicorns, leprechauns, etc... he does exist! Dr. Whitfield is a perfect melody of listening, honesty, empathy, calmness and an excellent bedside manner. He does not treat you as a traditional patient, he treats you as your new partner on whatever venture you have chosen and he will accompany you. On top of all of this, he is very talented, knowledgeable and is always looking for the most innovative ways to help us!
Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Whitfield?

Listening to patients is the most important skill I have acquired since I finished Medical School In 1996.  I do my best to understand how I can help...Read more

Dr. Robert Whitfield is a cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon who specializes in cutting edge techniques for the breast, face and body. His philosophy...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery