Pediatrics  |
Dr. Robert Whipple IV, MD
Dr. Robert Whipple IV, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Newnan, GA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Whipple IV is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital.

775 Poplar Rd Ste 150

Newnan, GA 30265

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Peach State Health Plan
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Whipple IV

Dr. Whipple IV's Experience

Dr. Whipple IV's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Whipple IV "World-class pediatric care, close to home! Services offered: Routine well child care, Immunizations, Sick visits, Sports physicals, Teen preventative health, Same day appointments for sick visits"

• Pediatrics

• Anemia
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fever
  • Fever-Induced Seizure
  • Fungal Infections
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hives
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Impetigo
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Knee Sprain
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Neglect
  • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pediatric Diseases
  • Stye
  • Throat Pain
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Immunization Administration
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Georgia State
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Emory Affil Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1974

• Resident Teacher of the Year, 1997-1998

Dr. Whipple IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whipple IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whipple IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whipple IV to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Whipple IV's Performance
Newnan, GA |
I have called 3 times and have not been able to schedule an appointment. I was told by the receptionist to give my child Miralax. Then, when I said she had other symptoms, I was told to call back at 8:30 and that they don't make appointments if she is sick unless I call that day. I teach, so I can't just call at 8:30. What is the difference in making an appointment for tomorrow NOW or making it when I call at 8:30 in the morning. I'm finding another Dr.
Orlando, FL |
The office seems to be clean and nice but the nurses are absolutely horrible!!! My daughter went for a visit for an oral vaccine. The nurse completely filled her mouth full and needless to say she choked and puked. Their measurements of our children are always off. Then we call in to ask a question about an appointment at that time were we notified the appointment was cancelled????? Not a good child care office!!!!! Do not recommend
Newnan, GA |
Dr. Whipple has been seeing my child for 5 years and is an excellent doctor. He always gives special attention and time during our visits. His entire staff is wonderful. My child loves going to see him and really looks forward to his visits with Dr. Whipple. Dr. Whipple is a very special doctor who always takes a personal interest and takes the extra time necessary to address every one of our concerns. A+++++++
in Newnan, GA |
In my opinion Dr. Whipple is a great Dr. Any questions I have had he has been willing to explain even if I ask at every appointment! He is very kind and patient, good with kids and nice to parents. The staff is great. The only problem I have had was with a nurse. One nurse told me one thing about my son going back to school and when I called to get a note for him to return another one Claudia told me that he should have went to school the day before! She was kind of rude!
Newnan, GA |
While he may be knowledgeable, he doesn't take the time to know what the problem is to help diagnose a thing. Additionally, he's always in a hurry and rushes out of every appointment. Doesn't seem like he likes what he does and that's not a doctor to be treating children.
in Newnan, GA |
His highly incompetent nurse practitioner prescribed our daughter a very dangerously high prescription for antibiotics for pneumonia that if not caught by our pharmacist could have caused heart failure amongst other issues. And she nor anyone else including Dr. Whipple still has not apologized even after she was proven wrong. And your child will eventually see her because Dr. Whipple is never there and his own staff mysteriously doesn't know when he will be in the office or how to contact him!
in Newnan, GA |
Pediatric Associates of Newnan Pc - Avoid at all cost! There are better equipped doctors and nurse practioners in the county. They missed the diagnosis of my sons. Pretty sad docs at Pediatric Associates of Newnan. Read the other reviews before you choose here. I gave it a 2 star because the receptionist is very nice. We left w.o a proper diagnosis for my kids and they sent us a bill! That same day after these bad docs we saw a new doc and yes... they have the flu! Pretty hard to miss that
in Newnan, GA |
My kids have been seeing Dr Whipple for 13 years. He is a good and caring Doctor. A+++
in Snellville, GA |
The receptionist must be a relative they are doing a favor for because there is no way any practice would employ anyone with that level of unprofessionalism.
newnan , georgia |
Dr.whipple and other physicians seemed nice but receptionist was kind of rude my first visit with my child in my opinion she could have been nicer and smiled more
in Newnan, GA |
TERRIBLE! Mad I even had to keep going back to him but I hadnt found a new dr yet and my child was sick. The man couldnt even diagnose simple things like thrush and when my child got very sick, he clearly didnt know what to do and brushed us off. Thankfully we found a specialist who could care for my child and upon returning to Dr Whipple he asked what the specialist said and claimed thats what I was going to say He is an in and out kind of Dr and talked over me when I explained our symptoms
Have you seen Dr. Robert Whipple IV, MD?
Are you Dr. Whipple IV?