Dr. Robert Weeks, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Robert Weeks, MD
Dr. Robert Weeks, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Weeks is affiliated with Candler Hospital.

Dr. Weeks' Experience

See how Dr. Weeks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weeks

Dr. Weeks accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Weeks is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Weeks has admitting privileges.

Dr. Weeks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weeks to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Weeks' Performance
in Savannah, GA |
Dr.Robert Weeks is a very special doctor i always new that but on last year really believed and felt that when i was diagnose with a blood clot that went to my lungs omg his compassion went over and beyond to me an my family....That's why I believe Dr. Robert Weeks will make a good doctor for you and your family. .
in Bluffton SC |
One of the best doctors I've had in 73 years. Very thorough, easy to talk to, NOT condescending.
I have been with Dr. Weeks now for three years. I first started with Dr. Weeks while living in Savannah. I have since moved to Hinesville. There was never a doubt in my mind that I wanted to continue with Dr. Weeks as my primary care physician. He is caring,patient and personable. He always greets you with a smile a handshake and by name. He asks about your family members and about your life. Like I told him when I realized I was moving to Hinesville I would never leave my Dr. Weeks!
in Port Wentworth |
Dr Weeks is The Best... Along with his Nursing Staff, LaShell & Shanna. From the Front Desk to the Exit Door is just about always a Very Comfortable Experience. I guess that's why I Been goin' there for Over 10yrs!!!... Mop Top
in Savannah, GA |
wonderful great caring compassionate dr truly cares about his patients wants only the best for them and you can sit and talk to him about anything want go anywhere else or use anybody else he is just a great dr
in Clyo, Ga |
Always been a excellent doctor.
in Midway |
I love Dr Weeks he's the best doctor I've ever been to he listens to me pays attention to what I have wrong with me and the office staff couldn't be better
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Weeks is very approachable and compassionate. He has a great sense of humor, but most importantly he is very knowledgeable. His diagnosis are spot on. He makes the whole experience a positive one.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Weeks is very personable and always take the time explain in layman's terms when you don't understand the medical terminology. He really takes time to get to know his patients.
in Savannah |
I always enjoy the way he takes his time to explain to you what is going on with you, and the best course of action to take. Seems very concerned about your wellbeing.
Dr. Weeks is both professional and caring. He listens to you with a pleasant attitude. He gives you a chance to express your concerns. He doesn't rush you out of the office.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Weeks, MD?
Are you Dr. Weeks?

Compare Dr. Weeks

Dr. Weeks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Weeks does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Weeks and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Emory University

Graduated in 1992

Family Practice

Completed in 1995

Dr. Weeks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weeks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Weeks does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Weeks and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.